No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understand that the load is in SERIES with the boost, so setting the power supply on 14 volts to BEGIN WITH may not be enough to get things running. If it isn’t, turn up the power supply.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Sorry guys,
      Can't do much shop time today. Wifey is switching her room to our bedroom and I'll get my own room as a study. But not as a shop!! Lol!

Maybe later tonight may have some time to experiment some?

Looks interesting Turion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        Understand that the load is in SERIES with the boost, so setting the power supply on 14 volts to BEGIN WITH may not be enough to get things running. If it isn’t, turn up the power supply.
        My packs are 11v each. I spent time today digging up boosters and watt meters, hobbling along with crutches. I pulled my dern leg socket a couple a weeks back. Now I use 1 crutch. It's a beast. I also took out my 3" dia X 20" stainless thin wall tube and some factory bent 1/4" SS tubing from refrigerated drink machine and incorporating to produce a heat exchanger gasoline vaporizer. But that will be fun for another day soon.

Here is what I have on hand that I dug out of the gold mines. I'll be back, thanks a mill

https://www.ebay.com/itm/22426910223...3ABFBMkJCrzMlg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/28176870486...3ABFBMxPefzMlg

Comment

• Here is my very basic free energy device without the motor as a load. I will burn LED lights

Comment

• Good luck with that.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Here are the stat's on my watt meters. The picture I posted is wrong I will only be using a single boost converter that will be powered up split positive arrangement. The second boost could be used to keep me from switching batteries round. This diagram was produced from coaching from you Dave, years back. Are you taking it back?

I was looking to see how much these watt meter eat at the circuit. I will assume 25-50ma
              • 1. Electical parameter measurement function(Voltage, current,active power, energy)
                2. Voltage alarm function(over voltage alarm threshold, backlight and voltage flashing to alarm)
                3. The reset function of energy key.
                4. Store date when power off.
                5. Large-screen LCD (display voltage, current, active power, energy at the same time)
                6. Backlight function.
              • Display interface
                Display interface is large-screen LCD (display Voltage, current, power, energy parameters at the same time)
              • Display format:
                1. Power: test range: 0-2KW
                Within 1kw, the display format is 0.0-999.9W;
                1kw and about, the display format is 1000-2000w.
                2. Energy: test range: 0-9999kwh
                Within 10kwh, the display format is 0-9999wh;
                10kw and about, the display format is 10-9999kwh.
                3. Voltage: test range: 6.5-100v
                Display format: 6.50-99.9v
                4. Current: test range: 0-20A
                Display format: 0.00-20.00
              • Precautions:
                1. This module is suitable for indoor, please do not use outdoor.
                2. Applied load should not exceed the rated voltage, current.
                3. Wiring order can't be wrong.
              • Specifications:
                Type: PAEM-031
                Working voltage: 6.5-100VDC
                Test voltage:6.5-100VDC
                Rated power: 20A/200W
                Meaurement accuracy: 1.0 grade
                Size: 89.6*49.6*24.4mm(Length*Wide*High)
                LCD screen: 51*30mm(Length*Wide)
                Color: Black

Comment

• How is this one? Just take the mtr out.

Comment

• I'll probably use this one by substituting the inverter for a converter circuit. No luck needed. Dave is nervous again

Comment

• Here is one of my bigger boosters so if I can make these tiny ones work I can get bigger batteries

flyer.thenetteam.net/3batterygen/DConvert1.jpg

flyer.thenetteam.net/3batterygen/DConvert2.jpg

flyer.thenetteam.net/3batterygen/DConvert3.jpg

flyer.thenetteam.net/3batterygen/DConvert4.jpg

Comment

• I'm not nervous. I know what will work and what won't. It's your build and your problem. You make fun of me for saying the same thing over and over and over again. And then you post several schematics that leave OUT what I have said over and over and over is necessary for SUCCESS. So good luck. You are going to get exactly what you deserve. But you will get there if you work on it long enough. I did. Wantomake did. Others have also. People who pay attention just get it faster.

Comment

I'm not nervous. I know what will work and what won't. It's your build and your problem. You make fun of me for saying the same thing over and over and over again. And then you post several schematics that leave OUT what I have said over and over and over is necessary for SUCCESS. So good luck. You are going to get exactly what you deserve. But you will get there if you work on it long enough. I did. Wantomake did. Others have also. People who pay attention just get it faster.
                        I know I am slow and easy.

Comment

• Yes. Years ago I had the schematic Turion sent me and was able to use two Matt modified motors with two boost converters built the system, then posted on YouTube. Posted the proof of concept here.

So fast forward to fear-demic present and I was encouraged by people around me to find cheaper electricity for them. Solar I answered them. Since my shop has low powered solar and began converting over to lithium batteries.

I can't find my schematic drawings from those times. Therefore I watched Turions video, drew another schematic and used the Carlos Benitez 4 switch battery setup minus Peter L. Lenz free motor. It's the same setup as Turion is using in the video minus the 4 switches. It works now with minimal heat and charges.

I want to add another "resting" bank of batteries as Turion instructed some years ago. But resources and my hard head gets in the way.

I want to use my lithium banks(per Yehu Garcia videos and products) but don't think the BMS on each pack will work in this system. My lithium banks are 24 volt system charging with 24 volt solar setup. But only 2k watts of backup with a ups in emergency times. Really small but good gain of knowledge.

Comment

• Just to prove I am not a complete ass, here are the issues I see. And remember, we found this stuff out by accident. Things worked and we didn't know WHY. It is hard to teach how to do something correctly when you don't know WHY it is working. We just had "working" setups. Anyway, to get to the three schematics you have just shown.

Pulse charging methods has been developed as one of the fast charging methods for Lithium ion battery. This technique applies the continuous constant current and pulse with certain pulse width until the battery fully charged.

Post 3484

Runs the inverter between the positives NO DEVICE PULSING THE BATTERY. CONSTANT CURRENT ONLY

Runs Boost between the positives NO DEVICE PULSING THE BATTERY. CONSTANT CURRENT ONLY

Post 3487

Output of the boost (which is run between the positives) is run DIRECTLY to the battery without going through a load. WASTE
                            The motor is run directly between the positives with NO VOLTAGE CONTROL TO ADJUST THE PULSE.

POST 3488

Load run between the positives NO DEVICE PULSING THE BATTERY. CONSTANT CURRENT ONLY

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                              Yes. Years ago I had the schematic Turion sent me and was able to use two Matt modified motors with two boost converters built the system, then posted on YouTube. Posted the proof of concept here.

So fast forward to fear-demic present and I was encouraged by people around me to find cheaper electricity for them. Solar I answered them. Since my shop has low powered solar and began converting over to lithium batteries.

I can't find my schematic drawings from those times. Therefore I watched Turions video, drew another schematic and used the Carlos Benitez 4 switch battery setup minus Peter L. Lenz free motor. It's the same setup as Turion is using in the video minus the 4 switches. It works now with minimal heat and charges.

I want to add another "resting" bank of batteries as Turion instructed some years ago. But resources and my hard head gets in the way.

I want to use my lithium banks(per Yehu Garcia videos and products) but don't think the BMS on each pack will work in this system. My lithium banks are 24 volt system charging with 24 volt solar setup. But only 2k watts of backup with a ups in emergency times. Really small but good gain of knowledge.
                              Thank you for this answer. I will try gto understand it as time goes on

Comment

Just to prove I am not a complete ass, here are the issues I see. And remember, we found this stuff out by accident. Things worked and we didn't know WHY. It is hard to teach how to do something correctly when you don't know WHY it is working. We just had "working" setups. Anyway, to get to the three schematics you have just shown.

Pulse charging methods has been developed as one of the fast charging methods for Lithium ion battery. This technique applies the continuous constant current and pulse with certain pulse width until the battery fully charged.

Post 3484

Runs the inverter between the positives NO DEVICE PULSING THE BATTERY. CONSTANT CURRENT ONLY

Runs Boost between the positives NO DEVICE PULSING THE BATTERY. CONSTANT CURRENT ONLY

Post 3487

Output of the boost (which is run between the positives) is run DIRECTLY to the battery without going through a load. WASTE
                                The motor is run directly between the positives with NO VOLTAGE CONTROL TO ADJUST THE PULSE.

POST 3488

Load run between the positives NO DEVICE PULSING THE BATTERY. CONSTANT CURRENT ONLY
                                You guys are both gentlemen and I read will a renewed hope of seeing this more clearly. I really have not had the time to put into this until lately. Thanks Dave and Wanto

Comment

Working...
                                X