No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember all ceramics such as ferrite magnets are going to crack if coolant is not used during the cutting , grinding and polishing process. See the huge glass sheet and the water?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post

....Siliconized iron.... Dave has that recipe but he won't give it to you because he has to credit me. He will just babble BS like he has been doing, its part of his illness and the fantasy world he lives in. Say it and there for its true...
      Matt
      I do not have, and have never had, a formula or "recipe" for making siliconized iron. So that's BS. I am not a chemist or a manufacturer I DO have an .stl file for making a MOLD for the razor scooter motor rotor with a 3D printer that Matt created. Maybe that's what he is referencing? Who knows what is in his head. Don't know for sure. Why would I have to credit Matt in order to give that file to wantomake? I could have EASILY given it to wantomake WITHOUT ever mentioning Matt. What would have stopped me? I have wantomake's email address and could have sent it without Matt ever knowing. LOL! I have never printed the mold, so I forgot I even had the .stl file, but I have most things saved on a computer that is not attached to the internet. I will have to email it to you wantomake, since I cannot post .stl files here.

EDIT: Going over my notes, I DID have a mold for the razor scooter motor rotor. I don't know if I printed the mold from that .stl file or if Matt printed it and sent it to me. All I remember after reading the notes is that whatever material I put IN the mold and later tried to wind coils on fell apart, so I didn't continue with it or get another mold made. I think, at the time, Matt and I discussed just leaving the material in the mold and wrapping the wire around the WHOLE THING--material AND mold. But it was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.
      Last edited by Turion; 07-18-2022, 05:58 AM.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Here is a piece of Ferrite properly cut. Diamond blades ( 2 thousandths thick) plus coolant All these are well within reach. See the finish cut of ceramic iron

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post

I do not have, and have never had, a formula or "recipe" for making siliconized iron. So that's BS. I am not a chemist or a manufacturer I DO have an .stl file for making a MOLD for the razor scooter motor rotor with a 3D printer that Matt created. Maybe that's what he is referencing? Who knows what is in his head. Don't know for sure. Why would I have to credit Matt in order to give that file to wantomake? I could have EASILY given it to wantomake WITHOUT ever mentioning Matt. What would have stopped me? I have wantomake's email address and could have sent it without Matt ever knowing. LOL! I have never printed the mold, so I forgot I even had the .stl file, but I have most things saved on a computer that is not attached to the internet. I will have to email it to you wantomake, since I cannot post .stl files here.

EDIT: Going over my notes, I DID have a mold for the razor scooter motor rotor. I don't know if I printed the mold from that .stl file or if Matt printed it and sent it to me. All I remember after reading the notes is that whatever material I put IN the mold and later tried to wind coils on fell apart, so I didn't continue with it or get another mold made. I think, at the time, Matt and I discussed just leaving the material in the mold and wrapping the wire around the WHOLE THING--material AND mold. But it was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Yes I remember the first pour. You did not get it to release. You have tried so much using your hard earned money. The mix could be many different but the point is wanto is back
          Last edited by BroMikey; 07-18-2022, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Wantomake is not trying to drive a wedge. He is just searching for answers. Good for him.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
              Wantomake is not trying to drive a wedge. He is just searching for answers. Good for him.
              That is correct, we both know it ain't wanto

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post

Anyway you have my email or at least you used to. You can build this motor to run extremely cool.

You have to have to motor wired differently.

You wanna build I'll give it to you, no one else. I'll will also turn my PM stuff on .....

Nothing these people are telling you is the truth. They don't understand much and they never will.

......... I have everything you need.

Hopefully I'll talk to you soon want to make.
              Matt
              buttering and buttering just like 12 years ago, all these kingdoms will I give thee if thou wilt .......?
              Last edited by BroMikey; 07-18-2022, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Matt and All,
                Hysteresis makes sense. I understand the term and effect on motors and probably generators too! Sounds like a nasty disease for mechanical works!! Lol !

I don't have a 3D printer or know how to use CAD. I did try to learn but didn't master it.

Turion, I tried to find ceramic bearings, really rare size for the razor shaft indeed.

Have the 2 grandsons until 5 o'clock today so shop time limited today.
                Thanks again All of you.

Comment

• Hi, every motor/generator builder

"The input the electrical energy of the electric motor increases only by about 3% for this work effort, this depends of the energy conversion being performed between the stator/rotor inside the motor by the same supplied energy. Adjusting the rotor In the working position of the stator, we carry out the assembly, there measurement takes place of the output power."

Bert Ivan Harju, winner of the glorious "Grand Prix de jury" as world champion at the innovation fair Eureka 1998 in Brussels, is no longer with us.

He lived between 1942.03.02 - 2022.06.07 and will forever be remembered for his happy mood and positive outlook on life, in addition to his inventions.

His two greatest inventions are the Harju motor and the Harju generator. And because he received both a Swedish and an American patent for the two inventions.
                  He was open to describing from the patents exactly how the Harju motor and the Harju generator worked on their website that no longer exists.

But as I happily printed out and has now scanned in the Swedish language with the address:

http://gratisenergi.se/harju.htm

The English Google translation that I inspected and made a few changes is on:

http://gratisenergi.se/bertharju.htm

Best Wishes, Hermes

Comment

• Good evening to All,
                    I tried power power settings on the boost converter and got a really great one hour run from the Carlos Benitez 4 battery switch setup tonight.

Turion said in his video that the energy created through the motor and boost converter needs somewhere to go. He has 12 batteries in parallel with the converter set at 26 volts. I only have 2 batteries in parallel therefore(maybe) there's no place for the extra energy to go. Matt, Turion and BroMikey I do pay attention to what you guys post here as far as technology goes.

I set the boost converter to 16, then 14, then stopped at 12 volts. Then set the amperage from 2 amps down to 0.25 amps. The starting motor temp was 86°F. The motor temp went up 10 degrees but came back down as batteries #3 and #4 voltage hit 15.7 and 15.8 respectively. The motor settled to a steady 93.9°F to 94.2°F.

I'll try different voltage and amp settings until the charge holds. Because #3 and #4 batteries voltage dropped back to 13.5 volts after turning the system off.

Today as always I record all reading on a large sketch book. So I'll not repeat any settings. Lol!!

Tomorrow I'll flip the DPDT switches to reverse the parallel and series batteries. Then try different boost converter amps and voltages until charging sticks.

Good night to you All, sleep well and at peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by hermesatar View Post
                      Hi, every motor/generator builder

"The input the electrical energy of the electric motor increases only by about 3% for this work effort, this depends of the energy conversion being performed between the stator/rotor inside the motor by the same supplied energy. Adjusting the rotor In the working position of the stator, we carry out the assembly, there measurement takes place of the output power."

Bert Ivan Harju, winner of the glorious "Grand Prix de jury" as world champion at the innovation fair Eureka 1998 in Brussels, is no longer with us.

He lived between 1942.03.02 - 2022.06.07 and will forever be remembered for his happy mood and positive outlook on life, in addition to his inventions.

His two greatest inventions are the Harju motor and the Harju generator. And because he received both a Swedish and an American patent for the two inventions.
                      He was open to describing from the patents exactly how the Harju motor and the Harju generator worked on their website that no longer exists.

But as I happily printed out and has now scanned in the Swedish language with the address:

http://gratisenergi.se/harju.htm

The English Google translation that I inspected and made a few changes is on:

http://gratisenergi.se/bertharju.htm

Best Wishes, Hermes
                      This man?
                      https://images.app.goo.gl/op51RbZycXzZ8yra6

Comment

• Ok . Marine batteries at 109 Ah or 1 amp an hour at discharge rate times 2 equals 218 Ah.

So the charge rate will be many hours at .25 amps on the boost converter at 12 volts.

Matthew is correct, solar is better and cheaper. But I chose this project and will continue on with it.

I flipped the DPDT and increased boost converter amps to 2 amps. Just to be sure the motor stays cool. Running for 35 minutes and increased only 3 degrees F and steady at that temperature.

It’s too hot in my shop, the motor temp was cooler and steady last night. So will stop and run some tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                          Ok

.....solar is better and cheaper.

It’s too hot in my shop, the motor temp was cooler and steady last night. So will stop and run some tonight.
                          Save your plastic bottles for a cooler room

Comment

• Powered version cooler. Using water is even better.
                            I lower my shop from 101-78 on hot days using a fan and water mist.

This one works by compression just like all refrigeration cycles.

Also in the past a window ac might run as much as $75 per month for one room. If you remove the sensor bulb wire from off the front of the rooms evaporator radiator and use the 2hr digital off setting you will save 4 times. The problem with ac today is that they pop on and pop off every 5-8 minutes which the start ups cost your 4x more. I have 2 bedrooms (18x18ft) running at $15 per month 75degrees day and nite, because I know what to do.

When an AC turns off with a thud and turns of with a rattle you have high head pressure. To run a 5000btu all month for $15 you need to bring the room down to 65 degrees never allowing the AC to cycle on and off and leave it run 2 hrs whether you like it or not it gets cold so wear a jacket until you get use to it.

I have a new LG window AC 24,000btu monster cost me $300-350 per month until I removed the sensor away from the radiator in front.It turned off every 5 minutes and turned back on in 3 minutes. Now it never cycles, I turn it off by digital timer every 2 hrs. I pay $70 per month for the whole main floor

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-19-2022, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Wantomake,
                              I know you said your batteries drop back down in voltage after being charged. A couple things about that. I used to charge mine up to 16.2 and they would drop back down. Then I would discharge them down to around 12.5 before switching back to charging. I would run the same load and record the length of TIME that load would run for a cycle. When I eventually got a decent battery analyzer I found that the capacity of the batteries was increasing and even though the battery voltage always dropped after charging, the load ran for longer. So just because your battery voltage drops after charging doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a bad thing.

Comment

• Thanks BroMikey but my shop's walls and roof are thin sheet metal with holes everywhere!!! Nothing but a floor fan can make it bearable. Lol! If my shop was heated and ac comfortable, my family would wonder what happened to me. Wow a shop with a controlled environment. Next I'll learn to use my oscilloscope.. Haha!! Good dream.

Turion I didn't know that about batteries. Would marine lead acid ones react the same way? I do discharge the charging batteries in series down to 12.4 volts. Don't want to go below that amount. But interesting and hopeful at same time.

Comment

Working...
                                X