Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
    Ya, that's the same coward you have always been,

David seen it too, your beloved little master, but he doesn't remember those things that are important. He just babbles on about himself and what ever he make up in his little world. He can't help it he's ill.

until Aaron realizes this and cans him, this place will stay dead.
    Shame on you mattie. Wait i forgot you have no shame. Dave is a great guy and so is Peter Lindemann, stop putting yourself up as a real inventor with many secrets to share. For a price? How much do you want this time? You got all your inventions that mean anything from others who forced you to sign NDA's (3) to find out the answers you will never have.

Why are you calling Dave I'll, I thought you were pal's. Dave always speaks about your motor rewind as a good experiment. He forewords your work to those who ask. Who else do you feel is I'll on this board? You are broken and lost as far as I can tell. You say you have secrets to share but where are they? The emails will pour in now begging you for the information Open season sucker fishing.

Same ole
    Last edited by BroMikey; 07-12-2022, 03:45 AM.

Comment

• erfinder2@yahoo.com

Don't know if that is current or not.

And I'm not ill. You can't excuse yourself by blaming me.
      Last edited by Turion; 07-12-2022, 04:19 AM.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        erfinder2@yahoo.com

Don't know if that is current or not.

And I'm not ill. You can't excuse yourself by blaming me.
        U think? Hell hath no fury. Tomato acid is mattie's ruin. Gotta ease back. How dare you attack my friends? Aaron is one of the most loving souls on the planet. Dave is just as caring an honest. We may have differences of opinion but nobody wants to shut the other up. Real men speak their mind and everyone respects that.

mattie you are a tyrant at heart, that is my view. I hope come Sunday go ta meeting you............................
        Last edited by BroMikey; 07-12-2022, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
          I hope come Sunday go ta meeting you............................
          You want to meet on Sunday? I wouldn't trade my day off for anything, how bout Monday little mikey. Let me have your address I'll be there. You can explain to my face how I lie cheat and steal. I am sure you can provide all evidence too. I'm holding my breath, now don't let me down.

Maybe I should buy this place from Aaron? Just clean it up a bit get rid of the non contributors. Its something to think about. Live out my rule of tyranny. LOL I like Aaron too, little mikey he's predictable, he likes money. Maybe you should move to Facebook where everything is useless just like you. Kitty's are in man, get with it! LOL

You know what would really suck is I just keep posting nonsense between small discussions and interrupting, that would suck constantly being an A*SH*LE every time little mikey wanted to make point. No one posted on this thread all day because of my interruption last night. Woooh! the tyrant howled. Maybe we found a crack in which to exploit the common people. LOL

Lots of options for sure.
          Last edited by Matthew Jones; 07-12-2022, 11:59 PM.

Comment

You want to meet on Sunday? I wouldn't trade my day off for anything, how bout Monday little mikey. Let me have your address I'll be there. You can explain to my face how I lie cheat and steal.

I like Aaron too, little mikey he's predictable, he likes money. Maybe we found a crack in which to exploit the common people. LOL

Lots of options for sure.
            Mattie go back to your patch or you could show us some real science. You need to go to Church and get saved. It is a story of forgiveness not slaughtering each other. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TrDuabaP-E

Much of Aaron's life does not center on only money. You are wrong.

You need Jesus mattie not a show of strength. Show us anything like this video. Just keep hiding behind your NDA asking for donations.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-13-2022, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• You forgot your address little mikey. You want to meet where's your address little mikey. Your not Christian little mikey your an agent of deception. Tell me the last time and place you went to church tiny mikey.

Comment

You forgot your address little mikey. You want to meet where's your address little mikey. Your not Christian little mikey your an agent of deception. Tell me the last time and place you went to church tiny mikey.
                Church is in your heart where you get free from all of the hate that makes you want to hurt others. You cry out for help. South Carolina is a place I lived 7 years, it's full of violence, gang wars. That bitterness gets off on you. There is no other escape. We always use to say come Sunday go to meeting we would make things right.

Just ask the Lord into your being, ask HIM to show HIMSELF. You will be free from all of this torment you live under. For all men have sinned and come short and the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life thru Jesus Christ our Lord.

For God so loved the world that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that anyone believes in HIM can have something better. Turn away from bitterness and be free.

Comment

• Ya now your savior a spokesman for Jesus himself. How many times have we gone through this tiny mikey. Yesterday I lied cheated and stooled from someone. Who tiny mikey who? Hmm? Say it! just be honest for once. Just live up to the principles Christ taught to you. Be brave speak more than your tiny self, tell me who I lied cheated and stooled from. Who?
                  I am going bed, this won't end. I will answer every one of your post with this question. Who tiny mikey who?
                  David is not your friend. Go on post some more excuses. More dumb s**t. Make yourself look dumber. Let keep going. I got nothing better to do than give an $18 job to smart ass little punk to keep this up. Every post you make will be followed up. You don't get your way agent. Your not a Christian your a C*nt (*=U). LOL
                  Last edited by Matthew Jones; 07-13-2022, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• I know you are in pain mattie, we will pray for you. YOU promised us all a free energy device and that is so far a lie. You said other things like that. Where is it, until then I feel cheated. Some have donated to help the work. Time to produce

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-13-2022, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• This guy built another man's invention

Comment

• Geet generator running a motor.

Comment

Voltan,
                          I think you can go to the edit button and remove content, but I don't think you can delete the entire post.

Wantomake,
                          I tried the experiment with several different all north magnet rotors and generator coils. Because the coil cores are attracted to the rotor magnet, when you add a magnet to the BACK of the coil core, you are increasing or DECREASING the change in flux that takes place within the core material, which is what generates the energy. You have to be careful that your magnet on the back isn't too strong, or the passing rotor magnet cannot create enough of a change in flux to produce any power. In that case, put a spacer between the magnet you have on the end of the coil and the magnet you added to reduce its effect. It takes some playing around to get the most efficient combination. Think of it this way...as the rotor magnet passes the core material you take it from the 0 point to a +50. If you have biased the core material with a small charge of the correct polarity by putting a magnet on the back of the core, you might have it at a -10. Now your passing magnet, if it is STRONG enough, can still take it to +50, but you have moved it a total of 60, which reflects in the output of power. CHANGE in flux causes the generation of electrical energy, which is why you either need N/S magnets on your rotor, OR you can have an all N magnet rotor if you bias your coils with magnets on the back so they always return to lower than the 0 point when the magnets pass. I certainly wish I had figured some of these things out before I threw away my BIG all N magnet rotor machine. I probably COULD have gotten it to work if I had known then what I know now. Actually, I DID know all of this from experiments I did YEARS ago, but didn't realize how it would apply to my build.

As for the magnet opposite the generator coil that I moved in and out by hand, there is an attraction of the rotor magnet to the core material that you can cancel out with thew magnet on the opposite side of the rotor, affecting the magnet on the rotor directly across from the one aligned with the generator coil (An even number of magnets is required on the rotor for this to work). I have SEEN this with several different sized rotors. bistander insists this goes away at speed, but it does not. It is the reason for the opposition magnets in my big machine, and I know it works. The proof is on the bench.

As to adding magnets to the motor coil (both on the back, and across from it in opposition) it also works, although the polarities are the opposite. That's why I showed this SIMPLE experiment, so anyone with a few magnets, a reed switch and a couple coils can see that what I have been saying is true. Don't believe me. Don't believe bistander. Believe what you see on the bench. You can prove the concepts with this simple little setup. You don't need to build my machine to see the truth. This is what I started with years ago, and I had several folks replicate and tell me I wasn't seeing things BEFORE I invested money in building my first large prototype.
                          Dave,
                          This is good material to refer back to when replicating.

To finish the 4 Battery Switch discussion; I did get the boost converter in and used it to run the Matt motor(Thanks Matthew) between the positives per your instructions.
                          The setup does charge up the parallel batteries but too quickly as they don't retain any charge at all. But we knew that already. Good results, but no lasting charge.

I've put aside the 4 battery switch for now and know this is beating the dead horse to many here. But the ONLY reason I spend any resources here or in my shop is to learn and increase my knowledge base.

I'll attempt to find materials to build this smaller version your video presented.

Really glad and thankful your home is ok and by this time you've returned there peacefully.
                          Take care and thanks always for your time and patience. I teach Bible in English and Japanese(Mimi does the Japanese part) every Sunday with a small group. It's very wonderful to see the growth and knowledge increase in them. So sounds corny but know I've learned from you and Matthew also. I do miss those good ole replicating days before this fear-demic came.
                          Wantomake

​​​​​

Comment

• Wantomake,

In one of his videos or presentations Peter Lindemann talks about the good old days. When your car battery on your four speed vehicle was dead, you pushed it to get it rolling down a hill, jumped in to pop the clutch, and away you went. Once you got it running your alternator would charge the battery right up. Why? Because it provided the battery with TWO things. The First was constant current and the second was a pulse.

I know you are working with a four battery switch, but for the sake of simplicity let’s take a look at the 3 battery system. When you run the Matt motor between the positives the commutator breaks the contact between the positives of the two batteries and you get a high voltage spike from the motor coil collapse that moves in the direction of least resistance (toward the 12 volt battery rather than the two in series for 24 volts) but you do NOT get constant current because the commutator broke that connection. If you run the boost module between the positives you get constant current but NO spike.

To take FULL advantage of what is possible, run the boost module between the positives on the three battery system with the output set to 26 volts. Then run the Matt motor between the output of the boost module and battery 3 positive. Running the boost between the positives gives you constant current and running the Matt motor gives you the spike.

This is the best results you are going to get using that setup to charge batteries. Again, more or larger batteries in the 3rd position means less impedance, and a cap across battery 3 doesn’t hurt either.

This just gets you the extended run times you are looking for. Without a source of POWER generation (like the motor turning a Lenz free generator) that’s about all you will get out of the 3 battery system.

Matt got the Benitez stuff to work. Absolutely and completely. He is probably your best bet on moving forward with the 4 battery switch. If he will talk to you.
                            Last edited by Turion; 07-13-2022, 04:11 PM.
                            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Wantomake,

In one of his videos or presentations Peter Lindemann talks about the good old days. When your car battery on your four speed vehicle was dead, you pushed it to get it rolling down a hill, jumped in to pop the clutch, and away you went. Once you got it running your alternator would charge the battery right up. Why? Because it provided the battery with TWO things. The First was constant current and the second was a pulse.

I know you are working with a four battery switch, but for the sake of simplicity let’s take a look at the 3 battery system. When you run the Matt motor between the positives the commutator breaks the contact between the positives of the two batteries and you get a high voltage spike from the motor coil collapse that moves in the direction of least resistance (toward the 12 volt battery rather than the two in series for 24 volts) but you do NOT get constant current because the commutator broke that connection. If you run the boost module between the positives you get constant current but NO spike.

To take FULL advantage of what is possible, run the boost module between the positives on the three battery system with the output set to 26 volts. Then run the Matt motor between the output of the boost module and battery 3 positive. Running the boost between the positives gives you constant current and running the Matt motor gives you the spike.

This is the best results you are going to get using that setup to charge batteries. Again, more or larger batteries in the 3rd position means less impedance, and a cap across battery 3 doesn’t hurt either.

This just gets you the extended run times you are looking for. Without a source of POWER generation (like the motor turning a Lenz free generator) that’s about all you will get out of the 3 battery system.

Matt got the Benitez stuff to work. Absolutely and completely. He is probably your best bet on moving forward with the 4 battery switch. If he will talk to you.
                              Yes, I did get some good running time from the just 4 battery Carlos Benitez setup. I read somewhere that Matthew said it's cheaper to purchase solar and batteries than buying many batteries to use for the 4 battery switching setup. I tried the Tesla 4 battery switch circuit setup with high hertz switching using relays. Got very mixed results but the relays were very unreliable and a pain to deal with. The Arduino will work with high switching hertz. But the relays, at least the ones I used, can't switch on//off that fast.
                              Like Matthew said it's best to use mechanical switching for the Tesla setup. I'm not able to build a mechanical switch in my shop or the electronic knowledge to use electronic switching.

Using the Carlos Setup setup, I used a solar inverter on the 12 volt side (parallel batteries) while powering a 24 volt charger to charge the 24 volt batts in series. Meanwhile had my shop powered by the inverter at same time. After running for so many hours I'd reverse the large DPDT switches and do the same with batteries switching places.

I accept any help or advice on this subject. Not poor mouthing, but I'm now retired and have limited resources.
                              ​​​​​​​Thanks Dave I may try the 3BGS again if the Matt motor doesn't heat up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post

Yes, I did get some good running time from the just 4 battery Carlos Benitez setup.

Using the Carlos Setup setup, I used a solar inverter on the 12 volt side

I accept any help or advice on this subject. .

Comment

Working...
                                X