No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire is now on three sides of our ridge. Pay no attention to the person on the video that points to a house. That is my neighbor who recorded this off the tv news. My house is the top one you can see on the left, across the street from the one she is pointing to.

https://youtu.be/oPnQ3hoUSfk
    Last edited by Turion; 07-06-2022, 10:04 PM.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      Fire is now on three sides of our ridge. Pay no attention to the person on the video that points to a house. That is my neighbor who recorded this off the tv news. My house is the top one you can see on the left, across the street from the one she is pointing to.

That's too bad Dave sorry to see this video. It don't look good buddy. You are going to lose the hood over there

Edit
      I am praying right now thar God will spare you and your hood
      Last edited by BroMikey; 07-06-2022, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Here are the 5 videos that shows Matt's modified motor.
        Thanks to Lukasz for pm'ing to me.
        And thank you Matt.

0001StartWinding.mp4
        0002EndWinding.mp4
        0003PrepWindings.mp4
        0004EpoxyWindings.mp4
        0005BalanceRotor.mp4

Comment

Fire is now on three sides of our ridge. Pay no attention to the person on the video that points to a house. That is my neighbor who recorded this off the tv news. My house is the top one you can see on the left, across the street from the one she is pointing to.

Hey Dave hoping and believing your house and neighborhood will be ok.

Comment

• This the 4 battery switch DPDT setup that Peter L. built I think 11 years ago(?). I have a inverter there and could use voltage but would lose voltage.
            And again I'm using the Matt motor to switch the voltage from the series 24 volt batteries to the parallel 12 volt batteries. No claims. No house size build intended.
            Using this as teaching setup for a friend and myself.

292247792_3280338285511460_8663662167661652026_n.jpg
            Attached Files

Comment

• The simplest version for learning that you could possibly build would be to use a single 12 volt battery, a boost module to up the voltage to 26 volts, and then run the Matt motor between the + output of the boost module and the + of the battery through a diode. If you have extra batteries, (you have THREE more) you can put them all in parallel. This will lower the impedance to charge significantly.

The motor has coils (inductors) that collapse, and the spike follows the path of least resistance to the “charge” batteries. When I did it I had a cap across the batteries with a diode going from the cap positive to the battery positive. The Matt motor connected between boost module and cap.

If you watched Peter’s videos about the Benetiz setup you replicated, he indicates that the “missing piece” he added was the spark gap. The motor commutator in the Matt motor serves the exact same purpose. The Benitez device had to be run at the correct frequency to achieve the proper charging effect on the battery. In that case you had to pulse it at the correct frequency. With this setup the frequency is controlled by the RPM of the motor commutator, and you can control that by adjusting the voltage coming out of the boost module. Batteries charge best at a SPECIFIC FREQUENCY. Figuring out that frequency is the difference between success and failure.

Have fun!
              Spark gap or commutator to interrupt current flow
              collapsing inductor and capturing the spike
              These gains vs resistance and impedance losses.

For your consideration....The normal laws (mathematical formulas) only apply to electricity when you implement the regauging of the Heaviside component. Or as Tom Beardon would say, when you kill the dipole. Or as I would say, when you use a GROUND as the low side of the potential in your circuit
              Last edited by Turion; 07-07-2022, 10:11 AM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

The simplest version for learning that you could possibly build would be to use a single 12 volt battery, a boost module to up the voltage to 26 volts, and then run the Matt motor between the + output of the boost module and the + of the battery through a diode. If you have extra batteries, (you have THREE more) you can put them all in parallel. This will lower the impedance to charge significantly.

The motor has coils (inductors) that collapse, and the spike follows the path of least resistance to the “charge” batteries. When I did it I had a cap across the batteries with a diode going from the cap positive to the battery positive. The Matt motor connected between boost module and cap.

If you watched Peter’s videos about the Benetiz setup you replicated, he indicates that the “missing piece” he added was the spark gap. The motor commutator in the Matt motor serves the exact same purpose. The Benitez device had to be run at the correct frequency to achieve the proper charging effect on the battery. In that case you had to pulse it at the correct frequency. With this setup the frequency is controlled by the RPM of the motor commutator, and you can control that by adjusting the voltage coming out of the boost module. Batteries charge best at a SPECIFIC FREQUENCY. Figuring out that frequency is the difference between success and failure.

Have fun!
                Spark gap or commutator to interrupt current flow
                collapsing inductor and capturing the spike
                These gains vs resistance and impedance losses.

For your consideration....The normal laws (mathematical formulas) only apply to electricity when you implement the regauging of the Heaviside component. Or as Tom Beardon would say, when you kill the dipole. Or as I would say, when you use a GROUND as the low side of the potential in your circuit
                Thanks for all of this good instructions.

It will take some time to get a strong descent boost module to set up as you stated. I've 5 or 6 bad ones (maybe more)in my shop from the over testing days with the 3BGS times.

Your words haven't fallen on deaf ears. I will give it a try.
                I did see what the Matt motor does between the positives on this setup as is. The parallels do charge up. Then the heating of the Matt motor stops the run.

I appreciate the post and pray all is still under control there with the extinguishing of the fire.

Comment

Are you still there? Headed home soon I hope

Comment

• Turion,
                    Looking at the map the fire line looks very close to your house.
                    Map doesn't show homes.
                    Hoping for a miracle!!!
                    Last edited by wantomake; 07-07-2022, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                      Turion,
                      Looking at the map the fire line looks very close to your house.
                      Map doesn't show homes.
                      Hoping for a miracle!!!
                      Yeah but the news said yesterday that their fire teams were winning the war against the fire and the danger will be past in 1 hour. The news is often wrong. The news wants people to stay calm so they lie thru their teeth

All Dave's receipts might burn up
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 07-07-2022, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Yeah but the news said yesterday that their fire teams were winning the war against the fire and the danger will be past in 1 hour
                        Sounds good to me!!

Comment

• Even when they show that the fire is VERY close to our house, that can be deceiving because it is two dimensional. We live on a ridge and the ground drops off sharply down to the river far below. So sharply you really CAN’T walk down it. So the fire can look close but still be far BELOW us and have to burn up and over the rim. They plowed a fire break all the way around the ridge during our last big fire 7 years ago and widened it this week. They also set a back burn on the brush on the other side of that fire break.
                          The “camp” for the fire crews is the cul-de-sac at the end of my street about 30 feet past my house. They wouldn’t be setting up there unless they felt that area was safe and protected for their crews. We can see them on our cameras.

Comment

• Wow! We'll take that good news! Thanks for the update!

Comment

• e ridge during our last big fire 7 years ago and widened it this week. They also set a back burn on the brush on the other side of that fire break.
                              The “camp” for the fire crews is the cul-de-sac at the end of my street about 30 feet past my house. They wouldn’t be setting up there unless they felt that area was safe and protected for their crews. We can see them on our cameras. [/QUOTE]

That's what I'm talking about. Go home soon? Or next week? The roads are few

Comment

• They still have a barricade up across the main road in, although it HAS been moved back from where it meets the highway about a mile in the direction of our place, allowing folks closer to the highway to go home. And power is still out in the area. We have been notified that power MAY be turned back on in our area later tonight. Our neighbors are all posting on our local message board, so we can keep track of that barricade movement. Looters in the are have been arrested, so there is a strong police and fire presence.

Comment

Working...
                                X