X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ribbon winders, spot welded nano-tape

Comment

• Nano rectangles for distribution transformer reducing size from iron 10X

Second video how to make square cores before gluing.

Comment

• B1.jpeg B2.jpeg R1.jpeg

Got all the magnets epoxied into the rotor today. A little BLOOD, sweat and tears involved in this project! Will let the epoxy harden and will work tomorrow to put in all the opposition magnets in the stator. That's a much easier job and SO much safer!! Playing with neodymium magnets is so much fun!

R1.jpeg B1.jpeg B2.jpeg
        Last edited by Turion; 06-14-2022, 12:08 AM.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Don\t break your thumb again dude. Why are you so reckless lately? I did the same thing out in the yard today got my arm bloodied by branches I was hacking down. It looks scary but I didn't feel a thing. In this heat your blood thins out and any little nick makes me bleed worse than Bruce Willis in Die Hard.

The rotor looks good, now go wash up
          Last edited by BroMikey; 06-14-2022, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• Here is what I am desiring to setup for milling stainless rotors or plastic. First a benchtop mill but that is not enough. Someone says get a CNC benchtop mill but they only travel 10-12 inch even on the biggest mills. That will not drill holes in a 14" rotor.

Next we need a rotary table added and then it can be done. In this video the guy has an 8" table and milled some adapters. These tables have a built in micrometer in them which is required to turn a disc 180 degrees to then drill 1 inch holes. Also indexing disk add on put you on target lining up pins in holes for certain accuracy.

Second short video the guy add on a "dividing plate"

Picture of a drill mill

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-14-2022, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• Here is a better view than the previous guy with arm in the way the entire time during turning the table. There is so few real examples, mostly tiny 3" parts from a 3 ton chunk of iron.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOsI8sbde8k
              Last edited by BroMikey; 06-14-2022, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• Rotary table producing a disc of high accuracy using a grinding stone. Flooded

Comment

• 8" rotary table extension plate. Just what I need. I am just now figuring out how to cut a stainless rotor to press fit magnets

Comment

• I found the micro version of the same setup to cut and drill circles like a tiny flywheel for a steam engine. This shows what is needed to do metal

For a long time I was assuming that if I picked up an average size to small milling machine that this would be all I needed to cut and drill plate into circles. I have learned that more is needed.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-15-2022, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• For information, no more!

https://rakatskiy.blogspot.com/2022/...gy-system.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                        I know it, there are many extra energy producing inventions yet nothing forsale. Instead these companies are looking for investors to pour money into the mix. Same ole hat different day.
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 06-15-2022, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

I know it, there are many extra energy producing inventions yet nothing forsale. Instead these companies are looking for investors to pour money into the mix. Same ole hat different day.
                          To sell, you need to have the appropriate permissions. Not a single permitting body, not a single country will allow. These sources already have their own office with a laboratory and two commercial facilities (probably friends of a married couple) in Ireland (although they don’t specify which mode, autonomous or amplifier). There is insider information that the Holcombs married couple are well-limited. There are a number of restrictions. In the US, a patent was issued with a fair amount of revision for information restrictions. The main issue is only industrial capacity. Similar restrictions are imposed on Stepanov's system (Russia), although he also has autonomous generators on his website.

The main thing is that this system can be made by yourself, small in size, to replace a wind generator, a set of solar panels or a mini hydroelectric power station.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, a mechanical generator is not a converter of mechanical power into electrical power. This is a big lie of official education.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post

To sell, you need to have the appropriate permissions.

The main thing is that this system can be made by yourself, small in size, to replace a wind generator, a set of solar panels or a mini hydroelectric power station.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, a mechanical generator is not a converter of mechanical power into electrical power. This is a big lie of official education.
                            I did not know about their limits and why but this goes for everyone. The world is run off the trigger of a gun so no one talks back. Someone told me that was a great quote from a book but I found out thru common sense

AS far as many inventions being open source I would say the slaves barely have time to punch a clock and sit with their children for a few hours before returning to the same ole marry-go-round the next day.

The average Sally Sue and Jimmy John can't make it work and never will. WE all know better things should be possible. 1000 such inventions will finally take over all at once and no bullets will stop them. It's coming to a head now, the cat is out of the bag on youtube every day.
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 06-16-2022, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• DIY mill

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                                I often wonder why you don't put the large magnets on the outside. It is good to see them all pushed together, one right next to the other. The outside goes twice as fast as the inside set. This would allow speed up or the null to be reached much much sooner, I have demonstrated this and so have you, well at least to yourself according to you. I have video proof.

You better get that finger looked at and take some time out to put an AC unit in your shop. The index is killer right now in Midwest Kansas

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-17-2022, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X