Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Memphis View Post
    I will try to explain myself..... save energy and try to avoid the back-emf.
    that is your problem, you will always have back-emf with or without a weight. your cogging problem is immense. Your weight is wrong, your ratio is wrong and you have no belt slip.

There is no free lunch just because it's you trying hard. Your motor efficiency sucks, your generator efficiency sucks and what is worse is you have never calculated it.

Go to minute 6 in the instructional and minute 18 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSJF3GlYGVc

Question #1 & #2

is your motor efficiency over 65%? and the alternator?

Efficiency is overall and not just a pulse circuit. Your problem is that with a 65% motor and a 65% generator you have an overall percentage of 30% or maybe 20%

You must start from the beginning finding motor eff. not connected to anything. Then add a pulse circuit not loaded then measure again. Neither motor or generator is lenz free even with a few magnets added.

Let's say you found a motor that operated at 90% efficiency but that number may drop to 50% upon connecting to your flywheel then get a bigger motor and re-calculate

Good luck and I hope this helps you back to reality so you are not left wishing on a star.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-30-2022, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• thanks Bro, very encouraging, .... at least I try, and I try various ways, rather than calculating on formulas that we know to be deceptive and false, the deep-state has always kept us in ignorance, we have to try and try again, after all, what about Chas Campbell's flywell generator ...? a few years ago I tried to replicate the larger version that brings the book "free energy device", the system did not work, and then I wondered, if instead of pushing the flywheel wheel with sleds that require a lot of work and they make a lot of noise during their operation (and I know something because my wheel was about 7 feet in diameter and 800 lbs, when it was in motion it made a hellish noise, the photo of one of the 3 thrust systems you can see it appear on my profile) I had thought of using an impulse system, a simple, economical attempt that can pave the way for variations, in the meantime I try, and within a few days I realize and evaluate, most of the inventions have been done casually, and not sitting down to study at a table.

Comment

• I do not think that Chas Campbell had motors with higher efficiency than mine since it uses a part of the permanent magnetic fields, and the same as the generator. The video you suggested I was already following it, but I have to finish it.

Comment

• By all means try try try and do bench work is good. Book smarts go only so far then you have to sweat. Don't let the math make you quit ,Keep at it and best of luck. It has always been my assumption that success will come when you modify the generator and motor. Stop the generator cogging and recirculate motor power or collect back 85% and then you will win.

Those beautiful motor generator flywheel projects are all over the web that never get close after spending many thousands on all the best motors and generators. There is more to it than luck. Thousands of tubers fail this project.

Put in 120w and get back 100w on the motor modification circuit see Lindemann video this is the number one starting place. Later improve the generator to zero drag / cogging.

have fun most of all and you will learn the hard way ( best of all learn) like everybody does
          Last edited by BroMikey; 05-30-2022, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• JOKE OF THE DAY

This is the same thing as your flywheel gen

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-02-2022, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Back from my trip. My stuff should have been ready last week, but half the shop at my machinist's place came down with Covid, so it will not be ready until Tuesday of next week. Then I will have to assemble it all. But finally on the downhill. It's a 2.5 hour round trip, but because of the delay they are delivering it to my door. Can't beat that.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                half the shop at my machinist's place came down with Covid, so it will not be ready until Tuesday of next week.
                What did you order done? A whole box and a new rotor? You must be rich. If I had all the money you put into boxes, motors and parts I could move to Hollywood. Good to hear from you Dave

PS what happed? Did you have fun seeing the chillun's?
                Last edited by BroMikey; 06-04-2022, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• Go to 1;22 hour and minutes

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-04-2022, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• No, just a new rotor with 1" x 1" magnets that each put out as much power as the original 2" x 1/4" magnets did. (Not 25% of what the original magnets did like the 3/4" x 3/4" I just replaced) Only instead of six magnets, like I had on on the original rotor, I will have 20.

Got to see my kids and grandkids. Got to see my best friend from college. Loads of fun. But glad to be home.
                    Last edited by Turion; 06-04-2022, 04:43 AM.
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                      No, just a new rotor with 1" x 1" magnets that each put out as much power as the original 2" x 1/4" magnets ............. I will have 20.

Got to see my kids and grandkids. Got to see my best friend from college. Loads of fun. But glad to be home.
                      Awesome Dave I am looking foreword to many great experiments ahead. I am glad you got to see an old class mate as well as all of your kin.

Your new machine will be much better I am sure, especially since you are using excellent core material. Here is a 2400 rpm monopole, people are catching on fast.

Adams inspired https://patents.google.com/patent/GB2282708A/en

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-04-2022, 04:47 AM.

Comment

• Boy makes it work

No excuses now go to work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0k0rJgWuL4

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-04-2022, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Motor generator explained by demonstration

Comment

• See the angling of electromagnets vs the permanent magnets. Interesting parallel. Compare this with Daniels second version, see the outside magnet angles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ossxHUeup8

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                            Boy makes it work

No excuses now go to work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0k0rJgWuL4

Comment

• Engines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6HaLF_R030

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-05-2022, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• I find very interesting how shallow all of the so called scientific investigators seem to be. Below shows indelible proof that only a fraction on the people won't be fooled.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                                About the REGENX

Let me point out why Thane is not being excepted as legit. Take a look at this statement from the Ottawa science community..........

" Complicating the analysis of Heins’ apparatus is the fact that he is not running his motor at full voltage and normal speed. Instead, he supplies it from a variac (a device for varying AC voltage), at a voltage well below the 120V that the motor is designed for. As a consequence, it runs at only a few hundred revolutions per minute, instead of the approximately 3500rpm"

And most people see this and think Thane is a huckster. Induction motor run full speed at 50vac all the way to 120vac. See how easy it is to trick you? Thane's discovery will make all of the other story book experiments look like toys. This is why Thane is rejected.

Rejecting an honest demo of Thane's work shows intent. Instead he is portrayed as a fraud. Here is the website of clown engineers who have no clue.

http://www.ottawaskeptics.org/2008/0...hermodynamics/

here is one more foolhardy slander

" Running it at such a low speed causes it to overheat,"

False, induction motors do not run below their rated rpm until they are severely overloaded. Thane is running his grinder motor at 150watts on up to 280watts for a 1/2hp. Clearly the people who are afraid of Thane don't do any bench work. Most go with this line of reasoning going along just to get along. The blind following the blind is so much like the masses it's laughable.

My 1/2hp washing machine motors top out at 9amps and that is the run load draw right on the nameplate or sticker.

A new day is dawning and the worry warts are going to be dumbstruck.

Here is Ottawa's final assessment of poor ole despised Thane based on their infinite reasoning powers that most of you agree with.

"Conclusion
                                Heins
                                appears earnest and basically honest, but persistently self-deluded."

Comment

Working...
                                X