Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cadman View Post
    Thanks BroMikey,

It’s refreshing to get a simple straight answer about something. I have a few old car batteries that might be worth converting too.

Thanks again for the advice. (and the videos)

Respectfully,
    Cadman
    I heard that on getting a straight answer. Most beat around the bush because they don't want to admit that they don' know

Glad you like the video's, I'll throw in today's

Comment

• here is a really cool tool for projecting. You will always need tools.

powerful induction soldering iron

Comment

• Doug K in another world, that's what I like. As witnessed by the deadness of this site stream very few men are on the same page. Very few can understand the true nature of energy.

Therefore we see a blank with no one interested. Many who experiment in secret, hide for fear thinking they have a working circuit never manifest anything real.

Kone is hard at it.

Comment

• A letter to Thane Heins from Aaron M. that Thane is not welcome at the conference unless certain terms are met. Read here.........

Hello Thane,

I believe I have been more than generous by giving you plenty of opportunities to address my concerns about how your motor-generator technology is to be measured.

If you’re unwilling to allow the prime mover to be tested apart from the generator, then that is an obvious red flag.

I will take your silent, non-response to my last few emails as your refusal to allow proper testing of your motor-generator technology so I will remove you from the schedule for the 11th Annual Energy Science & Technology Conference.

If, at some point in the future, you agree to finally allow the proper testing of your technology to prove the “no load” claim by measuring your prime mover by itself, then you will be welcome to present it at my conference.

Until then, it is indisputable that all your claims are illegitimate, especially the claim of “no load” because there is magnetic drag across the generator cores and my video linked to below shows the same effect of the prime mover speeding up under load or being shorted. I gave the correct explanation as to why that is. Your prime mover is pre-loaded – plain and simple – pre-loaded by the drag across the generator cores just as I explained.

If you want to debate this indisputable fact, let’s do it in a public forum where the reality of the ReGenX will be self-apparent to the entire world whether it pans out or not. I’m game if you are.
          Sincerley,
          Aaron Murakami

https://emediapress.com
          https://vril.io
          https://energyscienceconference.com
          http://energeticforum.com
          https://energyscienceforum.com
          On 4/28/2022 12:33 AM, Aaron Murakami wrote:

I don't think Thane wants someone second guessing his life's work so I will assume Thane will be a guest at another conference. This in my opinion is bad for this site. I have never heard of such restriction until now on any inventor. They come in and show a looped condition and most of it can not be explained. Suddenly now an explanation is required that most can not assimilated as grounds for viewing the reported results.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 05-18-2022, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Conference update Thane Heins disqualified

THANE HINES REMOVED FROM 11TH ANNUAL ESTC SCHEDULE
            Thane contacted us asking if he could present at the conference. My answer was yes under the condition he would allow for proper testing of his ReGenX technology. He said we could test it and then when I got more specific about wanting to test the prime mover separated from the generator, it was met with silence. That is the only way to prove his "unloaded" claim. Any prime mover that draws more power than when nothing is connected to it is absolutely loaded.
            You can see what the email correspondence looks like here as well as the explanation of why his prime mover speeds up under load and it doesn't have anything to do with "overunity". https://emediapress.com/2022/05/13/t...tion-schedule/
            If Thane agrees to allow this necessary and proper test, he will of course be welcome to present at the conference.

TESLATECH CONFERENCE IN AUGUST, 2022
            Steve Elswick's conference is coming up in a few months in Albequerque, New Mexico. Go here for the details: https://teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.html

Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Guys good evening, I'm building an impulse system, it is a flywheel of about 10kg, to which a three-phase 24v alternator is connected. and a 24v-20amp direct current motor. Naturally the generator is connected to a bridge rectifier, everything will be connected to 2 12v batteries in series. I would need your help for the electronic part, that is the circuit diagram where to connect everything, to ensure that the current is sent alternately
              once at the engine and once at the batteries, but with the possibility of varying the time of the impulses to the engine to try to find the optimal time to guarantee the thrust to the flywheel, and at the same time try to keep the batteries charged. As soon as I can I will upload the photos, for now I would be very grateful to anyone of you who could help me with the necessary electronic card.

Comment

• Aaron is absolutely correct, and this is what I have been saying all along. When the Motor is running and completely disassociated from the generator coils (With the rotor on the shaft and no coils in place) it will run at rated speed with a specific input of volts and amps. You could call this the "unloaded" condition, even though adding a rotor to the shaft IS a load.

When the generator coils are placed near the rotor the amp draw of the motor will increase simply because the magnets on the rotor are turning past the cores of all the generator coils, and even when the motor reaches its rated speed, the input to the motor has INCREASED from the "unloaded" condition. If the amp draw is RESTRICTED to the original amount of amps the motor was provided in the unloaded position, the RPM of the motor will DECREASE. This is what Aaron is calling the "pre-loaded" condition. Because there IS a load on the motor. That load is caused by the motor counteracting the attraction the magnets on the rotor have to the cores. It exists. Anyone who actually builds a large MULTIPLE COIL MACHINE will see this. With a couple coils, the difference is imperceptible. With 12 coils it is significant.

I am sure that Thane believes that the "speed up under load" coils allow him to increase the rpm of the motor to the original (or greater) rpm than what is seen in an unloaded condition, and that he has something special. Will the speed up under load coil allow the motor to attain the same RPM as it had in an unloaded condition? How about when you have SEVERAL of such coils slowing the motor down. I know that as you add more coils, the negative effect of each new coil is WORSE than the previous coil in a compounding effect, while the speed up under load positive effect is the SAME for each coil. I don't have Thane's machine sitting on my bench, so I will not even TRY to answer that question. I know what I see with MY coils and MY rotor, but I am not using the same core material or coils size as Thane. I know from experience that the generator coils do NOT put out maximum output when they are acting as "speed up under load" coils. I have also seen how NEGATIVELY this attraction of rotor magnets to coil cores affects the amp draw of the motor as well as its RPM. That is the entire reason I went with the "neutralizing magnet" arrangement in my generator.

My new rotor will be out of the shop tomorrow, but I leave for two weeks to see my kids and THEIR kids. When I get back, I will be assembling the rebuilt machine with the new rotor. Can't wait!!!
                Last edited by Turion; 05-18-2022, 08:56 PM.
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• It would be even better to keep the alternator connected to the batteries and send pulses of current with adjustable duration to the engine

Comment

• Basically I would need a scheme that allows me to send direct current pulses of adjustable duration to the motor. Thank you very much to those of you who will be able to help me by showing me an electronic scheme to build for my need.
                    Last edited by Memphis; 05-18-2022, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Memphis View Post
                      Basically I would need a scheme that allows me to send direct current pulses of adjustable duration to the motor. Thank you very much to those of you who will be able to help me by showing me an electronic scheme to build for my need.
                      Howdy Memphis

It would be best to show us your mechanical design as well as your coil dimensions, number of turns, awg wire used. You can't design a circuit without seeing the set up. Is it a standard induction motor or a universal? Maybe a PMM?

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                        I don't have Thane's machine sitting on my bench, so I will not even TRY to answer that question.

My new rotor will be out of the shop tomorrow, but I leave for two weeks to see my kids and THEIR kids. When I get back, I will be assembling the rebuilt machine with the new rotor. Can't wait!!!
                        John B use to talk about this subject of tearing another man's system apart and John would say "of course it doesn't work with a part here and a part over there or a part someone ran off with" then the "see I told you" comes next.

Like taking a Briggs engine off the generator to see if fuel consumption is lower. Anyway this it turning out to be the most ridiculous entry I have ever witnessed driving away Thane. I guess these people do not like Thane or are worried he is a fraud before he gets a chance to show a looped system.

Glad to hear you will be back in the shop working in a few weeks. I have done only small projects trying to get back into shape after 10 weeks of triple bypass. I feel good. I'll show you all my soldering tool for projects. Got to have a good iron.

Comment

• Memphis,
                          It sounds like you are using a DC motor to turn a flywheel that is connected to an alternator which will produce power. If that's the "circuit", there is no need to "pulse" anything, unless you want to pulse the DC motor directly from the battery for some reason. You can put a kilowatt meter on the battery, connect up the motor to the meter, rectify the output of the alternator to a load, and put a meter on the output. If the output to load does not exceed the input to the motor, there is no need to complicate anything by trying to "loop" the system to keep the battery charged, because it won't. Even if the output is GREATER, it will be tough to keep the battery charged up, because of the impedance of the battery. It will be even HARDER to run a load and charge the battery.

bro,
                          If Thane claiming his system is a self runner, just fire it up and let it run itself. He should be allowed to do that. Pass or Fail grade. Is that his claim? I don't think it is, but I don't know If it isn't, we are evaluating it based on its efficiency. How do we calculate that without knowing what it requires to run the motor UNLOADED? That's basic info.
                          Last edited by Turion; 05-19-2022, 12:53 AM.
                          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post

bro,
                            If Thane claiming his system is a self runner,..... How do we calculate that without knowing what it requires to run the motor UNLOADED? That's basic info.
                            Exactly, that basic info of the unloaded condition has been part of all of Thane's video's for a decade. Why the site controllers reject Thane on that basis shows they do not see Thane's video's and the mere questioning of his personal integrity is enough to let Thane know he is unwelcome.

What an extra grinder motor pulling a static wattage of 75watt will change whether or not Thane's motor generator is now viable? Thane is smart enough to know when he is being abased by many who spoke to soon.

Thane does not need this site to get his work noticed but it sure would have been nice to see Lindemann and Dollard receiving Thane with open arms so he could be challenged in person. Dollard does not believe Thane has anything.

The site controllers made a choice, so be it. With Aaron stuck in the middle trying to please all of those who spoke out against Thane early on. There must be something I don't know. Who would have been embarrassed? John gave the principles a green light but John is not here is he?

Anyone who in interested may see the many years of Thane's presentations complete with unloaded drive motor readings displayed on his power analyzer, so to challenge Thane based on a lack of fundamental data sends a signal that he must be hiding something already shown. The message is "We don't see your video evidence nor believe you" but you know as well as I do the principles work the same on your incomplete setup.

See you in a few weeks, I hope your visit is a good one with the family.

PS here is my finished soldering / iron lead welder for the Alum battery posts

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-19-2022, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• Here is an excellent example of low drive motor input driving a second rotor plus the free wheeling arm on the grinder. This is so far above the sceptic all they can do is eat Thane's dust.

A single regenX generator coil far left, in the center section a regenX motor with readings displayed. How would one dismantle the drive section and for what purpose? 4 years ago.

Everything here is nearly identical to John B. SG having a rotor with magnets and coils acting on the magnets to motor along and also collect back the collapsing field all at the incredibly slow speed of 300 rpm's. Then generator coils were also part of the same rotor but in Thane's video for the sake of demonstration lowering confusion a second rotor holds the generator coil (singular)

The rpm is now over 10X faster where cop is higher that cop = 1 as with the SG. It's a motor generator folks and everyone knows who inspired the concept.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-19-2022, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• I will try to explain myself better in detail. I took a 24v alternator of a caterpillar, and I modified the rotor by inserting strong magnets to make it brushless, now according to the rotation speed the output in volts varies, which I will try to regulate on 24v to be able to charge the batteries . The motor is also a brushless, I have already tried to make them rotate at the same time without flywheel to see if they were self-sufficient, following an idea of those that run on youtube, of course yet another fake, the alternator cannot give enough current, so I thought of modifying it by adding a flywheel to take advantage of its inertia and give continuous thrust to the alternator while the engine works briefly to save energy and try to avoid the back-emf.

Comment

Working...
                                X