Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post

If he is using a Variac as you say,

I’m betting he IS running a Variac from the wall but believes his output is much greater than his input.

input is 5 amps at 40 volts, and did he say to EACH of the coils or to all the coils in total?
    500ma not 5 amps at 50v to 100v going to the two motors via flyback inverter motor switch.

Here is what I know. Standard inverters use pulse dc and that is fed into a block transformer as the final stage (Variac same) to clean up the output. Or use the variac as a rheostat to control speed either way Thane is not a God Damnn liar like he has been painted up to be by those who can't find their heads with both hands electronically

Second guess all you like, Thane says the power is all coming from the batteries

This is where beginners freak out not knowing that Pulsed DC is a form of AC. The modified inverters make my fans sound like they are rattling, that is pulsed DC coming thru a coil of wire known as a transformer. Variacs are transformers and can be a substitute for a block transformer. Electronics 101.

Back then the goal was to use table top batteries as a source and later the e-bike batteries. Thane is a genius/high level EE electrical engineer who broken away from the academic prison. That makes his a double genius. Besides he is the one with the sweaty arm pits like Edison said.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-15-2022, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Let me change the subject. Are these 1" magnets? By 1" long? I know the big one's are 2"
      Two sizes on the other rotor, oh that's right. What in the world? Looks like the 2" magnet rotor is chewed up on the edge. The 1" should work but it depends on the coil and core

Good luck testing

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-15-2022, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• The 2" magnet rotor isn't chewed up. You are seeing the body of the grinder behind it that may make it appear that way. One of the rotors takes 3/4" by 1" long magnets and 1" by 1" long magnets. The other rotor takes 3/4 "by 3/4" long magnets and 1" by 3/4" long magnets. The magnets just came today so I can get these rotors put together. I will REMOVE the 3/4" by 1" long magnets after testing them, before I put in the 1" by 1" long magnets. Same goes for the other rotor. Only four of one size magnet at a time for the test. I will also put rotors on BOTH ends of the coils to compare output once I have settled on a specific size of magnet.

Last edited by Turion; 04-15-2022, 08:05 PM.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

I will also put rotors on BOTH ends of the coils to compare output once I have settled on a specific size of magnet.
          That will work really great. If it does don't tear it down, keep it. Use that if you ever get another chance to show it. I mean 4 super powered coils putting out 300w each will prove a point.

It's worth having a functioning prototype. Say the grinder takes 600watts and the coils kick in and it drops to 575w but the generator coils deliver 1200w

That's close enough for horseshoes
          Last edited by BroMikey; 04-15-2022, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• I realize you are making other tests and can not do a true dual rotor since shielding makes large dia 1" magnets more field directed. (see pic) Here is an example taking a picture from Thane's dual rotor video. His gap is 1/2" so you should be good to go at 1/16"

That video has a dump load of circuit waste, not even using the coils effect and his big problem is over charging the drive battery bank with the black box motor switch. Go figure.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-15-2022, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2fF9aSEeVo

Does that look like a small rotor. N35 3" diameter 1" thick magnets, 1 inch stainless rotor, 6 magnets 5 coils with switching to accommodate the motor function. The offset purposely put into place to reduce power output. Core material the same as iron while accommodating high frequency switching without heat. Some dumbass decided to ignore everything he was told, crying for help. And his buddy the agent who destroyed everything. You ****ing(F_ing) idiots. You got 2 months because patent protection kicked in and I have nothing to do but spend time and other peoples money in what has become a very great shop. I am tired of both of you and this place should live again. You ****ing(F_ing) phony *****es(Multiple dogs in heat).
              Last edited by Matthew Jones; 04-15-2022, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                [URL] I am tired of both of you and this place should live again. You ****ing(F_ing) phony *****es(Multiple dogs in heat).[

ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.
                your Ill gotten gain is meaningless and so are you with that chip on your shoulder everybody owes you for your signature of NDA's showing you are not an inventor. Just a blood sucker. Now having said that matty it's good to see you crawl out of your difunctional hole.

You know we all still love you here and feel the shame of that dirty language of yours, still it is sad you can't share what little you could offer for fear of NDA violations. How many now? 6 or 8 ?

Your shop price tag can never get you a good reputation. It's a color war from the south, now I get it. I would love to shake your hand in person but you are a scaredy cat. I see this old old video redo from before the internet, it shows nothing tells nothing like you do. No data just big talk, same ole mattie.

I saw your dual rotor, it sounded like a 1902 combine. Anyway good to see you spiting mad out of your mind. You better get out of that chair and go to work before you miss planting. See you at the end of next winter. Cheers, have a drink on me. You are such a sad man.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 04-16-2022, 01:56 AM.

Comment

I watched the video.

One of the things Matt said,

Matt's setup doesn't even WORK with one rotor.

So as a motor, and as a generator, Matt had to have rotors on both ends to produce torque AND to capture the high voltage spike from coil collapse, which can be turned into amperage by the right capacitor, or can charge the second battery faster than the first battery runs down.
                  Cool stuff!
                  See Dave I told you that if we create a little theater mattie would come running to drive in the wedge further. The thing is guys say things to each other overlooking many faults but you can't see this because of your big baby status. Dave and I don't always agree but we work on projects openly.

Dave you can say your piece and I do that, why does mattie always get his panties all balled up in a knot?

mattie goating about how much money he has tied up in his shop doesn't do anything for me, what about you? I mean you bought him all kinds of stuff (3d printers) God only knows
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 04-16-2022, 02:15 AM.

Comment

• Hey guys how do you like my old cap dump? I have to recondition my batteries.

They came to jagars bar in pontiac in the 70's right across the road from my house, they were boys then. I was 14 in 1971 when this song went live. Detroit rocks.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-16-2022, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• Are we having fun yet?

i guess you’re not on Matt’s ignore list anymore bro. Congratulations.

And I guess if patents have been applied for and will be granted in a couple months, I best post everything I know here so it all becomes part of the public domain. Of course that’s assuming I know anything, which I have been told I do not. Should be an interesting few weeks.
                      Last edited by Turion; 04-16-2022, 06:15 AM.
                      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Are we having fun yet?

i guess you’re not on Matt’s ignore list anymore bro. Congratulations.

I best post everything I know here so it all becomes part of the public domain.

Should be an interesting few weeks.
                        You mean you been holding out on me Bro..? I thought you were mainly a principle commander turned ceeement man.

Just kidding I know you have a few bench smarts. Seems like you did an awful lot of research but came up with the short end. Live an learn.

I wish you would finally post something outlandish
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 04-16-2022, 06:16 PM.

Comment

And I guess if patents have been applied for and will be granted in a couple months, I best post everything I know here so it all becomes part of the public domain. Of course thats assuming I know anything, which I have been told I do not. Should be an interesting few weeks.
                          Post everything you got! It will just be more of your delusional fantasy. And this time I do not have to hear that wife of yours cry...God help me if I ever go through that again. Patents were applied for a year ago protection came when I demonstrated last month, still waiting for them to be issued. Protection means you can raise capital. You can't imagine the JOY!!.... Maybe we'll see you at this years conference David. LOL I'll hold my breath.
                          Sorry I just come down to the gutter and gloat a bit. Its low of me I know LOL

See ya in a couple of months.

Comment

• Yeah Dave you shot craps, yer nothin just living in a fairytale delusion land. I guess Dave got played for stupid. I thought you were smart Dave punk ash beach.

Sound good mattie?

Comment

• Matt,
                              When you go to raise capital, if any of the patents apply to anything you were working on while we were working together, please be advised that you are legally required to let them know that there is a 3rd party who may or may not have a documented interest in the project who will definitely be bringing legal action when the patent is issued. If what you filed on has nothing to do with the stuff we were working on together you have no worries.

If it DOES have something to do with what we were working on, and if you want to continue to insist that I was just an “investor”, rather than a partner you stabbed in the back, that claim went out the window when you filed for a provisional patent without ever even notifying your “investor” of your progress. A year ago you say? Oh this just gets better and better.

Should be a provisional patent in your name then. Or maybe yours and Nick's, if you didn't cut him out too. Wonder what Google will say?
                              Last edited by Turion; 04-17-2022, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• Winners and losers

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-24-2022, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X