Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer cure Doctor/inventor murdered age 57

Eugenia “Jeanne” Calle, PhD, who retired from the American Cancer Society just two weeks earlier as Vice President of Epidemiology and Surveillance Research, was killed, according to police reports, on February 17, the victim of a robbery attempt in her condominium in Atlanta. She was 57.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/Cancer...6913546&page=1

She lost her husband to cancer several years ago and recently became engaged to a local attorney, and it was he who found her body several hours after she died, killed, according to police reports, by a blow to the head by someone posing as a potential buyer for the condominium she was trying to sell before getting married.

continue here
    https://journals.lww.com/oncology-ti...e,_phd,.9.aspx

Dr Bradstreet was found by a fisherman in the Rocky Broad River near Lake Lure, N.C., about 30 miles southeast of Asheville, on June 19. Lt. Jamie Keever, the lead detective on the case with the Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office, said the gun that was used in the shooting was found nearby.

continue here
    https://www.aap.com.au/factcheck/cla...overy-is-fake/

https://www.ajc.com/news/local-govt-...OGNxdkY5W5vsJ/
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-10-2022, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Who killed the cure for cancer?

Cancer cure cover-up 'bury the bodies"

1hr50min documentary.

Comment

• FDA mafia thugs took her out

Cancer researcher murdered in 2020 while out jogging

Sarmistha Sen, 43, was found dead by a passerby at about 7 a.m. near a creek along the Chisholm Trail

https://nypost.com/2020/08/05/texas-...ct-in-custody/

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-10-2022, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Sorry bro, your definition of “running over the top” or “over the battery” and my definition of running “over the top” are far different from each other. Here is an example from a recent test run.
          1. Voltage across the battery at the start was 12.68
          2. When I connect an inverter the voltage across the battery drops.
          3 voltage on the built in volt meter on the inverter shows 12.24.
          4. When I switch on the generating and recovery circuits (both of them) the voltage on the built in inverter meter jumps up to 15.36. It is running on a voltage higher than the battery voltage because even though it is attached directly to the battery the battery (and the large capacitor in parallel with it) is getting input from the charge and recovery circuit that is higher in voltage than the battery voltage. There is less resistance offered by the inverter than there is impedance to charge offered by the battery, so the inverter runs “over the top” of the battery on this input power and nothing gets pulled out of the battery. So I ran the system for two hours before disconnecting and after resting the battery voltage had gone up.

Now this is not success, because there are two circuits. One runs on battery A and charges battery B. And battery B DID charge while running a load. The other circuit runs on battery B and charges battery A while running a load. But battery A did not increase in charge. It lost .22 volts. But I ran two MY1016 razor scooter motors for two hours each. .7 amps x 22-26(roughly-remember the circuits are not identical) volts. The two circuits cannot be “exactly” the same. No two inverters are exactly the same. More importantly, no two batteries are exactly the same. Their voltage after being charged is not the same, so hitting them with 2 volts over standing voltage is not the same. It takes lots and lots and lots of testing to figure out these relationships and I may never get there. On the other hand, I may be there tomorrow.

But at least I am doing something besides putting down the work of others and posting YouTube videos over and over. I will not be sharing any of this. I have shared as much as I am going to on this forum on pretty much everything I am working on. Anyone who wants to chat can contact me by email. dvd.bowling@gmail.com
          Last edited by Turion; 04-11-2022, 02:51 AM.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
            Sorry bro,..

I may never get there. On the other hand, I may be there tomorrow.

But at least I am doing something besides putting down the work of others and posting YouTube videos over and over.

I will not be sharing any of this. I have shared as much as I am going to....
            So sad, what have we gotten from poor ole Dave? We are deprived of what now? Zero so far so I am sure your fans must be hard up?

Put up or shut up. Stop the hissy fit like a little girl getting her panties all balled up in knot. Man up and show some of that big talk.You can't now, you'll destroy your image.

It's okay bro, I know you and Bob are scared zhitless
            Last edited by BroMikey; 04-11-2022, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Sorry bro,

But at least I am doing something besides putting down the work of others and posting YouTube videos over and over.
              The investor won't pander to your slights. You have always shown your true colors.

After 10 years of posting them maybe you will finally watch people going around you. Out in the open fearlessly the opposite of you. You must be a basket case / nervous wreck by now.

Don't expect others to build what you can't show so when others showboat of youtube it makes you feel embarrassed and you lash out.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-11-2022, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• LOL. What am I supposed to be afraid of. The free energy device YOU built? LMAO!

If someone actually comes out with something that is proven to work I will be first in line to purchase it. Why would that scare me? Until then I will continue to work on my projects. I owe you less than nothing. And nothing is what I will share with you. By the way, Bob isn’t afraid either. No monsters in the closets around here. LOL
                Last edited by Turion; 04-11-2022, 07:04 AM.
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Get to work Dave

Comment

• Regenerative acceleration demo in class may 2021. Jordan is learning the basics. Here in this demo a person can get a good idea of the effect.

Comment

• Here is a Bowling instigated multifilar quantum motoring reaction.

Input decreases with assisted motoring free power.

Tripled the RPM for free and the input went down from 670ma to 530ma @ 10v

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-12-2022, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Here is Thane doing the same tests except you can not hear what he is talking about

Comment

• For advanced users only. Many tests. All power comes from the 6 scooter batteries, some going to the universal motor and some going to 2 regenx motor coils and current coming back nearly over charging the bank in minutes.

This is OU and has been for years. Universal motor eff 75% and regenx Motor eff 50% yet more power is coming back. These are low amp coils like Dave's from the olden days. It still worked however today the new "C" core amorphous material with very tightly wound factory precision run 5-10amps @ 75v and are smaller.

This is called a demonstration. No bulzhit

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-12-2022, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• bro, just so you know, none of the videos on this page worked in Safari. I was able to open Google Chrome, and they all worked.

Comment

bro, just so you know, none of the videos on this page worked in Safari. I was able to open Google Chrome, and they all worked.
                              I have Brave I have Microsoft Edge and Mozilla which each one has it's flaws but they all work. Android is inferior, maybe upgrade to a gaming laptop for $2500 is what my wife did and that thing smokes on the internet.

Let me check the links BRB

Okay I checked all 3 browsers. No problem on my desktop or my phone.

BTW for those who might be interested six 12 volt batteries float at 13.2v X 6 = 79v
                              You can run a universal motor on raw DC. At 79v you get close to the rated speed but not the full HP which is not required in this setting
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPMSbMsYri8&t=12s

Can you believe he had a 1/2" airgap? That was 8 years ago, no wonder he was only getting 700ma per coil

It important to note that he is using what he calls a "pulse dc motor switch" which I assume is a step up converter. 70-80 watts free wheeling
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 04-13-2022, 03:08 AM.

Comment

• part2 for this other video below, the bench don't lie both video's used 2 coils only. In this test 50rpm increase with input reduction of 77watts @ 3.9amps coming thru the regenx coils

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                                Here is Thane doing the same tests except you can not hear what he is talking about

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-13-2022, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X