No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is your pep talk for today, nevermind the scary wizard behind the curtain. I am the great and powerful.

Comment

• So you admit you lied about the output of the Lindemann Attraction Motor. Glad you finally fessed up.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        So you admit you lied about the output of the Lindemann Attraction Motor. Glad you finally fessed up.
        yup i'm a liar, happy now? Dave you are a mess dude

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-03-2022, 02:04 AM.

Comment

So you admit you lied about the output of the Lindemann Attraction Motor. Glad you finally fessed up.
          hey dave go to minute 2:10min to 2:20min you will see the math breakdown cop 8.6 so I lied when I said cop 8. The video lags poorly

Do you agree? or is this all a fake equation? I guess Dr Lindemann lied also? So everybody is suddenly a liar cause dave can't do the math. Maybe we should build one first before all the name calling startsYou got to get rid of the brain farts.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-03-2022, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• Here is your math paper for the day stoney

Comment

• This analysis of energy produced is NOT the electrical energy that comes out of the device that can be used to charge a battery or run your home, as you CLAIMED. It is a COMBINATION of the energy gained from the collapsed spike PLUS the mechanical energy supplied by the shaft. So VERY LITTLE of it is actual ELECTRICAL energy and MOST of it is MECHANICAL energy. How about YOU learn to analyze the data before you make claims.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

This analysis of energy produced is NOT the electrical energy that comes out of the device

How about YOU learn to analyze the data before you make claims.
                Yes that is true but my goal is to come up with a motor to drive the generator head with better than COP>1

Let's dispense with the theater. I was thinking up ways to make 2 "S" rotors when I thought of bee bee's and magnetite pressed together by resin. I have these "C" shapes for the coils so my question is would the bee bee's and magnetic sand hold together at high speeds and would that get hot? probably should add some micro fibers to the mix.

https://www.hanessupply.com/loctite-235618

8 COP motor could raise the over all eff. and from what Peter said these motors have huge torque so that might over come a ton of cogging losses. COP 8 for the motor that generated power to boot. Not bad. So you finally watched the video?

See what you put me thru to get you to watch this 17 year old video? Maybe the generated output won't run your house instead say all the electronics with generator lighting?

What do you think about the "S" rotor? I don't have a stamping plant for stacking laminates and I need a solution.

Also having an 8 COP motor means you can connect a conventional scooter motor to it to generate 8X the power you put in. With generator losses 6X. IT'S A GOOD GIFT LIKE THE ZERO FORCE MOTOR.

The Murray ellipse could be cut with chop saw, maybe it's the same thing?

The modified motor didn't even come close to this.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 04-03-2022, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• https://www.belmontmetals.com/produc...wdered-metals/

Cast iron powder for 3D printers have silicon right in the mix

https://www.ebay.com/itm/13199961863...r=431346058913

Silicon steels are ferritic alloys of iron and silicon that have magnetic properties which make them useful in motors and transformers. The silicon additions improve magnetic softness and increase the electrical resistivity.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 04-03-2022, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• 3D printed motor rotors

Comment

• I watched that video before. I watched it right after it was FIRST posted. I watched it again when YOU posted it and made claims that it produced all this ELECTRICAL power, which I knew to be impossible, having built MANY similar devices. If it is TORQUE you are looking for, I would recommend the Ron Cole motor rather than the Lindemann attraction motor. It is MUCH easier (and cheaper) to build, and I know from experience that when you fire a coil to create an electromagnet that is located BETWEEN TWO PERMANENT MAGNETS, you get the advantage of MUCH GREATER TORQUE!!!! EXPLOSIVE torque. Ron's design also has the MAGNETIC LOOP so you do NOT have CEMF or back EMF and you CAN capture the collapsing spikes from TWO coils instead of one. The size of the coils determines the collapsing spike.

The motor I have seen that I believe to be BETTER than both of these, ALTHOUGH I WOULD MAKE NO SUCH CLAIM UNTIL I SAW A SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON is the Matt Jones simple motor. It fires the coils between two permanent magnets as does the Ron Cole device. It uses LARGE coils which give a lot more electrical output and torque. You can have as MANY as you want, limited only by the size of your rotor. I could be mistaken, but I believe the major difference is that Matt WANTS the CEMF because instead of allowing it to fight the incoming current and voltage, he figured out a way to channel it OUT of the circuit and use it to supply the load. So there is NO bogging down when it is put under load. (no Lenz) One of the ways he found to DO this involves sending the output through a spark gap, which is where the POINTS I showed come in. His setup outputs considerably more power because you get the spike from collapse that Lindemann and Cole are using from TWO coils instead of one, PLUS the addition of the generated CEMF as electrical output. A version of this motor was actually my very first build of anything mechanical that had to do with free energy. I contacted Matt after I read his pdf, and he walked me step by step through the construction of this motor. I saw that it could charge one battery faster than it discharged another, and by switching batteries back and forth, I saw gains in BOTH. Matt also developed a circuit for it that you use to run one battery to charge another, and then flips to run off the charged battery and charge the discharged battery. It could be connected to an Arduino and do it automatically. Depending on the size of your rotors, you could have 2, 4, 6 or 8 coils, which would definitely ADD to the torque of the motor and the power output. He figured 4 coils for 1/2 hp if I remember correctly. Bob French and I are currently in the process of building a LARGE version of this motor. I also have a couple 6" rotors I am working on putting together a small version with, and Bob already HAS a small version with two coils between the rotors for the motor, and then Lenz free generator coils on the OUTSIDE of the rotors to generate power. If he will take a video of it, I will post it.

SImple Motor plâns attached
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Turion; 04-04-2022, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• How 3D metal printing works $160,000

Soft magnetic composites (SMCs) were prepared from three different ferromagnetic powder particles: iron powder ASC 100.29, spherical FeSi particles and vitroperm (Fe73Cu1Nb3Si16B7) flakes. Two types of hybride organic-inorganic phenolic resins modified with either silica nanoparticles or boron were used to design a thin insulating layer perfectly covering the ferromagnetic particles. Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectrometry confirmed an incorporation of silica or boron into the polymer matrix, which manifested itself through an improved thermal stability of the hybrid resins verified by Thermogravimetric-differential scanning calorimetry (TG-DSC) analysis. The core-shell particles prepared from the ferromagnetic powder particles and the modified hybrid resins were further compacted to the cylindrical and toroidal shapes for the mechanical, electrical and magnetic testing. A uniform distribution of the resin between the ferromagnetic particles was evidenced by scanning electron microscope (SEM) analysis, which was also reflected in a rather high value of the electrical resistivity. A low porosity and extraordinary high values of mechanical hardness and flexural strength were found in SMC consisting of the iron powder and phenolic resin modified with boron. The coercive fields of the prepared samples were comparable with the commercial SMCs.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-03-2022, 07:52 PM.

Comment

I watched that video before. I watched it right after it was FIRST posted. I watched it again when YOU posted it

SImple Motor plâns attached
                          matt motor is a reject, I like cop8 the newman motor is a reject. A window motor is fine

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-04-2022, 03:56 AM.

Comment

• making powder parts then go into a forge heating till red

Comment

• Story time. A 50 ton bottle jack cost $100 bucks and a propane forge is cheaper.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-05-2022, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• Tesla switch? Nope

Comment

Working...
                                X