Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    You just admitted the you did not comprehend the Lindemann video and the cop 8.
    8 x (almost nothing for input) is still not a whole lot. It's a motor, not a generator.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    You guys charged a battery like matt? No JB is the guy who used 1 source battery and 1 charge battery but you credit whoever you want.
    Thanks, we will. The circuit we are using is not JB's circuit, so it is not the same.
    Is a VW a Tesla, just because they are both cars? Don't think so. Is everybody who owns a TESLA supposed to bow down to VW because VW made their car first? LOL

Just like you changed the names of your motor using the zero force principle.
    Yes, we did, so we could tell the two apart when talking about them. Would you prefer that all children were named Bob just because they are children, or would you rather we gave them different names so we could tell them apart when talking about them. YOU are ridiculous.

All I see is 2 plastic rotor turning and the high speed of 50rpm in your video. These are not results. You have no data. Go back to the Lindemann motor secrets instructional and learn how to present data.
    Again, you are a moron. I need no data. The motor was built for ONE PURPOSE. It was a prototype to see if the machine could be run as a Zero Force type motor in a totally different configuration. It PROVED that it could. That was the entire purpose. It needed to either succeed or fail. It succeeded. Therefore it did EXACTLY what it was designed to do. PERFORMANCE data is an entirely different thing. Any researcher would know that.

You can only get out as much as you put in to the coil is false. Of course you will deny you said it if boxed in.
    I never said that, and you know it. I said the output is limited to the input + the CEMF + the spike from coil collapse. But since the Lindemann attraction motor HAS no CEMF, the output is limited to the input + the spike from the coil collapse. If you know another way to get power out of a coil used in THAT configuration, please show us all how smart you are, or are not. And THAT motor is limited to one coil and is expensive to build.

By the way, there ARE ways to get more power out of a coil, but I wonder if YOU know what they are, and none of the ones I know would work in THAT configuration.
    Last edited by Turion; 04-01-2022, 10:29 PM.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Here are a few results or data. In the 2.5hr video it was shown how for the same motor power conventional uses 4x the energy. Learn to measure with the data. Your puckering up is funny. Why should I do another video to teach if you can't learn from Pete?

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-01-2022, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• More on principles for Dave and group. Nice shop dave, lots of parts and remodeling tools. The car points are nice. Hey dave show your ZF whatever powering a 2nd battery, there is no moron.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-01-2022, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• In the video of the Lindemann instructional, input for standard conventional for 1/4hp is 120ac @1.5amps =180w

Yet Peter is getting at least 1/5hp using 20vdc @ 400ma =8w plus charging a lead acid battery used to start a riding mower. Cop is not 1 it is somewhere way out there.

I'd like to see daves dual floppy ZF motor put to this test. (Cough) go measure or go home

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-01-2022, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• More instructional data for Klan and company

Comment

Here are a few results or data. In the 2.5hr video it was shown how for the same motor power conventional uses 4x the energy. Learn to measure with the data. Your puckering up is funny. Why should I do another video to teach if you can't learn from Pete?
              You CAN'T do "another" video. Because YOU haven't done a "first" one. You haven't built it. All you do is post the work of others and talk. So I guess you could POST another video of someone else's work. LOL

The posted demo runs on a variac. If it can run on a battery and output more than it takes to run to charge another battery, why isn't it looped? Where is the video of that? Where is the video of it running on one battery and charging another faster than the one it is running on? No video of that either? I hear no claims of that from Peter or Aaron. Only from you.

If you DO show it running on one battery and charging another, why should we pay attention. According to YOU, we shouldn't because John Bedini "did it first." Play by your own rules. The Zero force motor can do it as well, as can ANY pulse motor (with a collapsing coil) with the proper circuit. And a LOT of motors could be run that way.

I NEVER doubted that this motor can run on 1/4 what it would take to run a conventional motor and do the same work. That's what eliminating the CEMF DOES. Whatever CEMF a motor produces negates THAT MUCH of the energy input into the machine, so it is all wasted. This machine eliminates that waste. So does the Zero Force motor. But where is the evidence that it puts out 64 watts of power as you claim? Don't see it. Watched the whole video. 64 watts output NEVER came up. You said it output 8 times the input. Input is 8 watts. I saw them charge a battery, and the measurement across the battery went up by a few hundredths. If you were putting 64 watts of power into that battery, it would be reflected in the voltage across the battery. So I can almost guarantee that there isn't 64 watts of power being put into that battery. Remember, amps are the SAME everywhere in a circuit. So if only milliamps are being put into the circuit, can you get more out than that? Voltage yes, but amps? And if the amps out is milliamps and they SHOW the voltage out as 2 volts, where does the magical 64 watts come from?

In this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EIcOZ9hxYQ&t=15s Aaron CLEARLY says that the output is simply from a flyback spike. You think that's 64 watts of power? Guess again. They SHOW the flyback voltage to the load coming from the motor at 2 volts. So it must be 32 amps to get 64 watts! WOW! Incredible! NOT LOL

You're just making stuff up. If you actually ever BUILT anything and tested it YOURSELF, you would know what is possible and what isn't. Yeah, we know you built a rotor. You keep showing videos of the same rotor you built over and over. Same coil too. Impressive.
              Last edited by Turion; 04-02-2022, 08:15 AM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post

I hear no claims of that from Peter or Aaron. Only from you. (Peter told us COP 8 in the instructional) you didn't watch

If you DO show it running on one battery and charging another, why should we pay attention.

Play by your own rules. The Zero force motor can do it as well,

I NEVER doubted that this motor can run on 1/4 what it would take to run a conventional motor and do the same work. That's what eliminating the CEMF DOES.

You're just making stuff up.
                yup I'm making up stuff so you don't have to worry. Besides, the boogieman might get everyone if they even suggest OU. You should be able to relate to why everything is not posted. If you were shown all of the truth then you would have to be put out of your misery, you know what I mean? I'm playing by your rules now, how do you like it?

The truth is right in front of you with the posted video so me looping one to prove it to you won't make any difference since you already know. Yes JB had many looped OU machines before you ever started teaching and playing arm chair commander. same old dave.

I can't prove it to a made up mind who thinks they are the only one. Show us anything dave. Talk is all you have. Show us a cop 20 or 30 as you have said you could do using the 3 battery gen to your speed up under load coils.

I think it is possible but not probable because you still have not even shown a looped 3 battery nor did you ever post real data, you just say you did it. All your COP bragging does not prove you can.

You haven't learned from your teachers. We can't measure data that was never posted of your contraption. Thane can show that it works because he learned in school the importance of data and math of which you claim is to hard for you. Yet you were first? come on dave admit JB finally showed the world a looped 14ft wheel. He had that stuff for decades and was threatened for wanting to show it openly way back in the 1970's. That's 50 years ago.

You know it is true because you have been scared bro to show anyone a looped device. So play by your own rules bro. Do you or don't you? Did they or didn't they already do it before you did?

You see everyone is scared of the boogieman and how they might be removed off the playing field so they all play the game never showing the complete truth. So where is your looped anything. I mean you are the only one and are the first one. Right?

I guess the conference will be the first real data and I am going to buy a copy. I was going to buy a copy of your data for 3 years now but you hid when it came time. All talk. Everyone can now see that you are all talk after 3 consecutive years of standing us all up.
                If I say it doesn't prove anything, you did that for us all. Don't blame me, cement man.

I know Thane Heins work and JB work but your work is still unknown.

Everyone knows I've defended you and buttered you up hoping you would come thru in the end never having more than blind faith. It is time to produce facts without using govt sponsored stozzy tactics
                Last edited by BroMikey; 04-02-2022, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Basic circuits for non practical app. showing concept only. Note split positive powering main coil.

My latest device uses a very good mosfet (MTY100N10E) and a commutation schottky diode (MBR6045WT) in parallel.

1. Wind one or two solid 24awg stators in series, and get the stator/s running slightly chilled, the power transistor ambient, and the stator supply wire cold. Any rotor instability, air gaps over 1.5mm, etc, will kill off the cooling effect fairly quickly. The basic low tech mechanical stuff most certainly has to be done correctly, and the over-unity effect is quite sensitive to the rotor / stator geometry, which is where the 'action' happens. In my experience, the real test of the depth of resonance you obtain, can be found in the stator supply wire - it should have a very clear ambient thermal sink effect. THIS IS THE COLD PART. Do not expect the whole device to be universally cold, it is not. Simple ambient running for extended periods is a very good result.

https://www.freeenergyplanet.biz/ada.../circuits.html

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-02-2022, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Grown up circuits. This is not a toy

http://www.zyneng.com/?p=1127

Comment

• Cole data

http://www.eternaltruth.net/Science/...AB%20NOTES.htm

Comment

• https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/d...dmentno104.htm

Comment

Basic circuits for non practical app. showing concept only. Note split positive powering main coil.

My latest device uses a very good mosfet (MTY100N10E) and a commutation schottky diode (MBR6045WT) in parallel.

1. Wind one or two solid 24awg stators in series, and get the stator/s running slightly chilled, the power transistor ambient, and the stator supply wire cold. Any rotor instability, air gaps over 1.5mm, etc, will kill off the cooling effect fairly quickly. The basic low tech mechanical stuff most certainly has to be done correctly, and the over-unity effect is quite sensitive to the rotor / stator geometry, which is where the 'action' happens. In my experience, the real test of the depth of resonance you obtain, can be found in the stator supply wire - it should have a very clear ambient thermal sink effect. THIS IS THE COLD PART. Do not expect the whole device to be universally cold, it is not. Simple ambient running for extended periods is a very good result.
                          WOW! So now you are claiming credit for stuff we absolutely KNOW was built by others? Shame on you, bro. Shame, shame, shame. You know postings circuits and YouTube videos of others does not compensate for your lack of actual contributions to ANYTHING. LOL

Comment

WOW! So now you are claiming credit for stuff we absolutely KNOW was built by others? Shame on you, bro. Shame, shame, shame. You know postings circuits and YouTube videos of others does not compensate for your lack of actual contributions to ANYTHING. LOL
                            here is a cool link, hey dave I'll do my best. BTW this link is part of my original post. go back and look closer. Most of the stuff is JB work but you wouldn't know anything about that, right. I mean you are so busy gloating. John warned us about those who stole working principles and put their own name on it. You been copying patents dave, it's okay no need to be scared, it's our secret. You are a funny guy tho, we had fun. You need to go to the conference and shake Thane's hand, maybe even invest some money.

Maybe you should apologize to everyone and come clean for once. Just tell them that you are scared.

https://www.freeenergyplanet.biz/ada.../circuits.html

https://www.freeenergyplanet.biz/ove...ty-device.html
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 04-03-2022, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• I knew that was a quote from John Bedini. But YOU posted it without the quotation marks and without them, it appears the words are YOURS. We BOTH knew they were not, but would other people who read your post?

I have freely acknowledged that EVERYTHING I have ever worked on was something discovered by someone else. I have even shown the patents I get my stuff from for speed up under load and Magnetic neutralization. Thane is the one who claims the speed up under load ideas are "his" when the original idea (so far as I have been able to determine) came from the Tesla paten, which has since expired and is in the public domain. And Thane had the huevos to patent "bifilar coil connected in series" which is EXACTLY what the Tesla patent is. Good luck with THAT. I stated that the Superpole motor was BASED on the Zero Force Motor. Show me an instance where I claimed ANYTHING was mine or "stole" a patent. YOU are a liar.

Oh, and by the way, look at your post 2890. Cole (who was a genuine genius) claims his TWO COIL closed magnetic loop (no Lenz) GENERATOR will output 2.5 watts, while YOU claim the Lindemann ONE COIL attraction MOTOR will output 8 times its 8 watt input, or 64 watts Dream on. You know less than nothing about this stuff.

Yes

Comment

YOU are a liar.
                                YOU claim the Lindemann ONE COIL attraction MOTOR will output 8 times its 8 watt input, or 64 watts Dream on. You know less than nothing about this stuff.

Yes
                                But you claim to know much much more, right? So where is the data that shows that you do? After all these years just stozzy style intimating. Or big talk. So let's see the evidence that you are far above most. After 15 years of failure to deliver, it ain't gonna happen. But you sound real tough, I'll give you that. You have bye shaking in his boots, at least.

You need to apologize for not delivering. No more blabber. Just tell everyone why you disappeared last conference, tell them you got scared. We will see who forgives you.
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 04-03-2022, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X