https://www.slideshare.net/ThaneNEWE...UEPR/documents

https://www.slideshare.net/ThaneNEWE.../presentations

Youtube Account #1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQe...0jdgg/featured

Youtube Account #2

https://www.youtube.com/user/PDiCanada1

Youtube Account #3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBs...aXNJ0x_g_ZTEew

Potential +/- Difference Inc. – Pioneering Electric Vehicle Regenerative Acceleration Technology &
    Charging Ahead…

Comment

• Motor Generator anti lenz testing

Comment

• Here is the info I got back from the TRIAD folks.

"The FATMAX eBike has a range of around 80 to 100 kilometres off a full charge. This bike does need recharging it uses standard Tesla lithium-ion batteries. Shipping to USA takes about 30 days and shipping is free.

We are planning a free-energy eBike for the future that will have infinite range and will never need recharging this is expected for 2024 to 2025

The Power Cube is still under development and is expected to be commercially available early next year. Estimated shipping will be around Ł1200 to CA via express air shipping."

So it was supposed to be 2nd Quarter this year, and now it will be sometime early next year. These guys sound like ME! LOL

Update on my generator.
        First, let me say this, the original machine output 120-130 volts per coil at 1.5 amps per coil with a 200 watt load across the coil. x 12 coils. That was with 6 of the 2" by 1/4" magnets on the rotor. I achieved neutral Lenz the FIRST TIME I fired it up, completely by accident, because I replicated the coils Matt had used on HIS little two coil demo AND the same magnets and ran it at the same RPM. That has always been my benchmark as to what this machine can do. I had it bolted to the bench and I eventually jerry-built and jury-rigged an opposition magnet setup to see if it would work, and it did. When I moved, that makeshift contraption was unbolted from my bench. It is still in pieces in the storage box.

I have experimented with various wire configurations and different magnet sizes and quantities in the rotor. But I can always go back to the original because I know what works. The present machine is NOT going to output anywhere NEAR what I have claimed (and what the first "real build" did. (There were versions BEFORE the one I consider the "first" but it was made of plastic and had machined parts, whereas the ones prior were made of wood and made completely in my shop, with nothing but a table saw and a band saw for bench tools.)

I did experiments with the new coils and the old coils on both the new and the old machine at 500-4,000 rpm at 500 rpm intervals with a 60 watt, 100 watt, 200 watt and 300 watt load. The 3/4 x 3/4 magnets, even though there are 24 of them, do NOT put out as much flux to the old coil as 6 of the 2" diameter magnets did, and even LESS to the NEW coils. I put the rotor with 6 of the 2" magnets back in the old clunker just to see what would happen, and backed off the neutralizing magnets, and I got the expected output from the old coil, but not from the new one.

So the problems with the new machine are as follows:
        1. The rotor magnets are not powerful enough
        2. The coil MAY not have a big enough core
        3. The coil MAY not have enough winds
        4. The coil MAY not have enough strands.
        5. The current machine will not hold coils of any larger diameter than what I have now.

So what I have learned from all these years of money down the drain is this: Build your coil first. Design a coil that will put out the volts and amps you want, and then build your machine around coils of that size.

I am having three rotors made that will fit on my bench grinder so that I can do some tests. One rotor will be 3/4" thick and have four 3/4 diameter holes in it as well as four 1" diameter holes in it. The magnets will be removable and held in by set screws, so I can test the four 3/4 diameter and then the four 1" diameter. A second rotor will have the same holes but will be I" thick instead of 3/4 to test magnets with the same diameter, only longer. The third rotor will have 4 of the 2" by 1/4" thick magnets in it. Because I KNOW what a rotor with 6 of the 2" by 1/4" thick magnets will do, and this test rotor will have 4 of them instead of six, I hope I have the data necessary to compare these other small rotors to my original rotor with some accuracy.

This allows me to test magnets that are
        3/4" diameter by 3/4" thick
        1" diameter by 3/4" thick

3/4' diameter by 1" thick
        1" diameter by 1" thick
        2' diameter by 1/4" thick

Because I will not be using a coil holder, I can build a coil that is bigger in diameter than what my current machine will hold. The plan is to see what output I get from these different magnets. According to the specs, the 3/4" diameter by 1" thick magnet is within 2 foot pounds of pull of the original magnets I used, and I can get more of them on a rotor. I want to see if having a lager surface area of magnet go past the coil makes a difference in the coil output when the pulling force of the magnet is the same at the same rpm. Once I find the ideal magnet, I will start adding length to the wires on the coil, running at the same RPM, and see at what point adding wire is of no benefit. Then I will see how many feet of wire that is, and decide if I should go with more wires in parallel to get more amps. At some point, I HOPE I will find out where the saturation point of the core is. And will ANY of these magnets saturate the core at the rpm I want to run at. I will learn a LOT from these experiments. Fortunately, I have some partners in this now, so I don't have to deal with all the costs. Our goal is to figure out the perfect coil for the output we want, and then build the machine around it. I should have done that in the first place, but I am learning. Hopefully others will learn from my mistakes.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
          Here is the info I got back from the TRIAD folks.

expected for 2024 to 2025

The Power Cube is still under development and is expected to be commercially available early next year. Estimated shipping will be around Ł1200 to CA via express air shipping."

So it was supposed to be 2nd Quarter this year, and now it will be sometime early next year. These guys sound like ME! LOL

Update on my generator.

First, let me say this, the original machine output 120-130 volts per coil at 1.5 amps per coil

The present machine is NOT going to output anywhere NEAR what I have claimed

So what I have learned from all these years of money down the drain-------

I will learn a LOT from these experiments.

Fortunately, I have some partners in this now, so I don't have to deal with all the costs.

Hopefully others will learn from my mistakes.
          Thanks Dave regardless of our differences you have always come thru with the bacon, sharing your progress and hard knocks. For that you have my respect. You are so blessed to have people helping you and based on your post have a new adventure ahead of you even if the old units were somewhat disappointing.

Your new setup sounds great to me and this is exactly what THANE HEINS did for years. In his first 10 years of testing all you see is another bench grinder with rotor magnets, sometimes dual rotors. If you are not careful you will end up spending $100,000 in total after all these years like he did.

I know how it must feel with the new machine being a failure. That's to bad, I am sorry to hear that. I wish you could use the rotor to connect to a bench grinder but then you wouldn't be be able to put it together again.

Update: My open heart surgery is healing fast, it has been almost 3 weeks and now I sleep most of the time. Blood pressure is awesome, just have to readjust.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 03-28-2022, 10:51 PM.

Comment

I hope I have the data necessary to compare these other small rotors to my original rotor with some accuracy.

This allows me to test magnets that are
            3/4" diameter by 3/4" thick
            1" diameter by 3/4" thick

3/4' diameter by 1" thick
            1" diameter by 1" thick
            2' diameter by 1/4" thick

Because I will not be using a coil holder, I can build a coil that is bigger in diameter than what my current machine will hold. The plan is to see what output I get
            Sounds like you will be getting your answer so the new cores will work instead of all that heat. BTW Thanes rotors use 1" dia magnets by 1" long. However I would like to add he runs 3600-3700 rpm and targets 70vdc with higher amps such as 3-5amps per coil. So half the voltage you run and twice the amps. Thanes coils may be able to go to 5amps but 3 amps all day long is better for those specific designs. You never run max values.

This is food for thought only. Thane is always changing coil sizes to see what is possible. See the last pictures I posted of his 3 coils that are various sizes. It seems that this type of coil is the same length for everyone at high speeds.

Longer coils give high voltages and sacrifice Amps. Sorter coils give less volts and much higher amps. It may be better to run higher amps, I can explain why.
            Last edited by BroMikey; 03-28-2022, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• We have discussed the coils. It is really the watts output per coil that matters, not the volts or amps. Everything can be run into bridge rectifiers, converted to DC and then stepped down to 12, 24 or 48 volts. Or you can first run through an AC transformer to up the amps and step down the voltage and then bridge to DC.

I much prefer solid dependable DC output with plenty of amps because it can be used to charge my battery banks or run inverters. AC output that is NOT at 60 Hz can be problematic if you try to run some things directly with it. Warranty voided!

I can see that a 1” by 1” N52 magnet and a 1” diameter coil core would probably produce all the volts and amps we are looking for with the correct coil. I am looking for bobbins with that size core now as I wanted to try the bigger core anyway. I am really curious to see what size magnet and then what size coil core it will saturate.

I guess it’s time to do some research. I am sure that specific core materials probably have formulas for saturation, especially if they are designed as core materials. You have to saturate the core before you can wind a coil that will put out max power for the specific magnet and core mass (quantity) that you have. A magnet that is too small for your core doesn’t get the job done and one that is too big gets you no “extra” volts or amps.

$325.00 a month x 12 months x however many years plus an extra $100 every year I got from my in-laws at Christmas has been my operating budget, so I’m probably at the $50,000 mark now. But that includes lots of equipment I have bought for my shop that has gotten used on tons of other projects from Bedini motors to Benitez style Tesla switches, woodworking projects and cabinet making. Desktop CNC machines and 3D printers. It has kept me busy and out of trouble I know I would have gotten into otherwise. Big trouble. Life changing trouble. LOL.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

.Everything can be run into bridge rectifiers, converted to DC and then stepped down to 12, 24 or 48 volts.

Or you can first run through an AC transformer to up the amps and step down the voltage and then bridge to DC.

It has kept me busy and out of trouble I know I would have gotten into otherwise. Big trouble. Life changing trouble. LOL.

So the problems with the new machine are as follows:
                1. The rotor magnets are not powerful enough
                2. The coil MAY not have a big enough core
                3. The coil MAY not have enough winds
                4. The coil MAY not have enough strands.
                5. The current machine will not hold coils of any larger diameter than what I have now.
                Not using transformers rated at 60hz you can't. A toroid wound right maybe but I am not sure you can do that. The right toroid core rated at 2000hz could be wound for step up or step down. Hanging a 60hz transformer on it won't help you so converter first yes

Sounds like bad trouble running with the wrong crowd.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 03-29-2022, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• Unless I am way out to lunch, the V/f ratio is what must remain constant, so a 60hz or 100hz transformer can be used as long as you wind the COIL to produce the correct voltage for the operating frequency. Even if you get everything wrong, all that happens is losses and heat. You still get usable output from the transformer. But then, I'm no expert.
                  Last edited by Turion; 03-29-2022, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• I buy my cores from these guys and charts tell you how many turns of awg wire size for a job. call them they help

https://www.bridgeportmagnetics.com/...-transformers/

https://www.bridgeportmagnetics.com/...-transformers/
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 03-29-2022, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Another thing to consider is you could have 24 magnet rotor with 7 coils on each side of the rotor (14 coils). The frequency would be 7x24 = 168 x rpm. And you have to match your voltage to that.

Comment

Another thing to consider is you could have 24 magnet rotor with 7 coils on each side of the rotor (14 coils). The frequency would be 7x24 = 168 x rpm. And you have to match your voltage to that.
                        This is how frequency is determined.

24 magnets cycling at 2800rpm =24 X 2800 = 67,200 times per minute the flux will strike a single coil core. But you want frequency, not pulses per minute so for this we need to go to a per second number. To do this divide 67,200 per minute by 60 seconds because we know that for every minute of time there are 60 divisions.

67,200 divided by 60 = 1120 pulses per second also known as 1120 cycles per second or 1120hz. Each section of core material found inside each coil gets struck by the same number of pulses as all 24 magnets pass by.

Therefore each of your generator coils will produce 1120 hz AC

For fun I am throwing in 2 video's (some old footage)

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-29-2022, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• I thought it was cycles per second, as in both a NORTH and a SOUTH = a cycle. Is one magnet hitting the coil a cycle, or is it a North and then a South hitting a coil to make a cycle?
                          Just asking. I have no idea.

Comment

I thought it was cycles per second, as in both a NORTH and a SOUTH = a cycle. Is one magnet hitting the coil a cycle, or is it a North and then a South hitting a coil to make a cycle?
                            Just asking. I have no idea.
                            I thought some of those things too. However I found that my "C" core having a core pole on each side responded the way I posted. So using the Rpm and having 10 magnets going 1700rpm my frequency meter gave me the answer.

I was running approx. 280hz on my coil with 10 magnets whipping 1700 revolutions' Per Min
                            This is 17000 times flux transferred into the core material each minute 17000 divide 60 seconds = 283hz

I experimented and read the meter yes I guess not. Like you always say the bench don't lie. I was thinking double that.
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 03-29-2022, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Tinman says Matt motor has no magic. Flop

Comment

• And you guys wonder why I don't fall head over heals like you do. Tinman shows how "speed up under load" aka "regenerative acceleration" is all garbage.

Don't you ever see the snake in the grass people?

Comment

Working...
                                X