Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Get it together.

Can simple magnets nullify Lenz? You tell me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMuLptnM2Zg
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    With the simple setup .--- - - - - to test for OU
    There are specific ways to test for OU and the toy magnet wheel setup is not it. The attraction motor has been highjacked as a toy

Easy big dog, just rattling your cage. The answer is no. I am the one who posted this video 5 years ago. The Lindemann motor is much more not to be compared to these toy magnet wheels.

You need to read the motor secret's book you bought all over again. Why use a standard motor to run generator coils when motor coils can be used as lenz free generator coils at the same time at any rpm? Are you going to acknowledge the difference after many many corrective posts?

You have said a great many things about experiments you have done but without a demo that is heresy only. I was just randomly picking a number like 40% which I assume is about right for the toy magnet wheel.

I also have shown Doug Konzen' s video of Muller's way of winding a coil where 1 row is formed then the wire is pulled back and the winding continues. Series wound has been around before you, Muller did it. All these things have gone unnoticed. Granted there is a lot of data to digest here but making people think a toy magnet wheel is special is hard to tolerate. I asked John Bedini on his open threads what to expect in the way of COP and said 110% COP if you did everything right with circuits and so on. The list is long.

When you don't want to face up you ignore. It is because you don't know something and are afraid to say you don't know. You are way to busy I heard it all.

The 3batterygen was the same thing, I built it spending 100's of dollars and I asked you questions about why the batteries were never charged, you ignored me for years. I still have the setup you told everyone to build. You abandoned my efforts and from then on I knew you could not be depended upon.

I no longer look at your suggestions the same way. Your toy motor could be done correctly.

The lenz free coils you suggested did work. But that is all I have that works. We are not sharing we are listening to Turion and that is it. Either that or you lose control.

It is a joke to lead people on with these toy motors and you do not want any other idea's.

All north magnets is not a true attraction motor that Lindemann has had since 1983.

Show me OU big dog. You really need to do it right this time, ya know show a battery climbing up in charge and how to do it.

I ask questions and make statements that you completely over look. I will address the group only from this point on and stop bothering you.

I will get my own answers. No you can't build circuits, you had to hire that done.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 03-08-2022, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• Here is Doug's BiTT input 73 watts output 98 watts. All done at 60hz. Now build one that can be run at 3000hz and you can get COP 3-5

Comment

• Here is 20 years of Lindeman's life's work. One of many. Ungodly amounts of power is produced and mechanical energy. See the 1000 watt array of old fashion bulbs? This is a real attraction motor not that toy magnet wheel.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

There are specific ways to test for OU and the toy magnet wheel setup is not it. The attraction motor has been highjacked as a toy
          First of all, I never said that "toy" motor was OU. However, my statement about OU stands. If you measure the input to A SYSTEM (this one or any other) and measure the output to the load, and the output to the load is greater, you have measured for and FOUND COP>1. I have NEVER measured inputs and outputs to this "toy motor" so I have no idea how it stacks up. The "toy" motor was built and shown for ONE REASON ONLY. To show that opposition magnets could cancel out the drain put on the prime mover by the rotor magnets going past generator cores. The "7th Grade Science Experiment" to prove magnetic neutralization is for real.

I ALSO show that adding the CORRECT MAGNET to the back of the coil can nullify Lenz. WHY? Lenz is NOT a law. Lenz is a reaction. Like ALL reactions it is made up of various parts. Change one of these parts, and you affect the whole. Let's take a look at what ACTUALLY happens during the Lenz reaction. Assume the generator coil is loaded or shorted.

First, the rotor magnet is attracted to the material of the generator coil core and this causes the rotor to accelerate. (Visible probably only on a SMALL setup).
          Second, the approaching magnet's field begins to permeate the core material, spreading EQUALLY through the core. (This is important!!!!)
          Third, the flux in the core begins to cause the wires to generate electricity which spreads EQUALLY throughout the coil. (This is important!!!!)
          Fourth, the electricity in the coil begin to turn the core into an electromagnet with a polarity that opposes the approaching magnet.
          That repulsion of the approaching magnet is referred to as the "Lenz reaction"
          One thing after another after another after another must happen for Lenz to occur. The variable people FORGET in this equation is TIME, but that will come later.

Is all of this TRUE? If so, how do we deal with Lenz? Well, here is one extreme example. Make the core of the coil two feet long. What happens now? The magnetic field of the passing magnet spreads equally throughout the core, but it never accumulates enough flux to cause the wires to generate electricity. No Lenz reaction? Well, what actually happened is that time ran out because the magnet moved past the core BEFORE it could be filled with enough flux. No power production EITHER, but at least now it is clear that Lenz CAN be manipulated. All the required elements took place, but Lenz did not occur did it? Start shortening the core until it is long enough to DELAY the Lenz reaction until the rotor magnet has reached perfect alignment with the coil core, and the outcome is far different.

Another example is to simply SPEED up the rotor so FAST that by the time the Lenz reaction can occur, the rotor magnet is ALREADY perfectly aligned with the coil core. These are not the only solutions. Once you understand what the components ARE of the Lenz reaction, you can start thinking of various ways to ALTER them. Some work well. Others not so much.

Here is what an EE who is also a physicist had to say about Lenz:

"It is actually a fact in electrical engineering that any system that uses AC has impedance and the phases of the currents and voltages play a major role. Tesla's coils allow you to have much larger distributed capacitance than winding a normal coil. The advantage of that is that the capacitive reactance and inductive reactance of the coils cancel each other out at a specific frequency without needing to add discrete capacitors. When that situation occurs the magnetic fields of the system cancel each other out and the only losses in a system are ohmic losses. This is what Tesla means by 'no self induction' and this is electrical engineering 101, it is resonance, and the idea that this cannot happen in a motor or generator is not something impossible at all. Engineering the phase of the currents and voltages in a system is done all the time but it is just that the mainstream EE community doesn't investigate it because Lenz's Law is taken.... Well... as a law when in reality it is simply an effect that shows up and doesn't mean it cannot be overcome."

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
          Easy big dog, just rattling your cage. The answer is no. I am the one who posted this video 5 years ago. The Lindemann motor is much more not to be compared to these toy magnet wheels.
          I never compared the "toy motor" to Lindemann's motor

You need to read the motor secret's book you bought all over again. Why use a standard motor to run generator coils when motor coils can be used as lenz free generator coils at the same time at any rpm? Are you going to acknowledge the difference after many many corrective posts?
          I've NEVER said differently. From the SECOND PAGE OF THIS VERY THREAD:
          Originally posted by Turion View Post

You are absolutely correct that using external motors is a waste of resources, but it is a proof of concept that anyone with a dc motor and some wire to wrap a couple coils can build. And once folks SEE what is possible, perhaps they will invest the money needed to move forward in the RIGHT direction. I started out with my big 12 coil generator being run by a small razor scooter motor with recovery circuits. It worked. Then to increase production I started using some of the motor coils as drive coils to eliminate the motor. Then I switched to air core coils to avoid the magnetic lock of the magnets to the coil cores. Then I started looking at wiring configurations that would speed up the motor under load and still produce power as generating coils. You have to look at every part of a build and figure out what you can do to tweet it to improve production. As you well know, learning this stuff is a process. Too many folks here want to run before they have learned to walk or even crawl, and as you move through a progression of learning you pick up bits and pieces of information about how to build that each add small improvements to your project. And all those bits and pieces put together is the difference between success and failure, or the difference between COP of 2 and COP of 10 or more. Our belief is that if it doesn't have a COP of at least 8, you aren't there yet.

Dave
          And by the way, if you are using ALL your generator coils as motor coils, isn't that kind of a waste? If it were me, I would let MOST of my coils function as generator coils ALL the time.

You have said a great many things about experiments you have done but without a demo that is heresy only.
          And all we see of your work is the one rotor you have built over and over. Plus every YouTube video you have ever watched. By the way, here is my YouTube channel. I bet there are quite a FEW builds on there, plus TONS that are still private.

I also have shown Doug Konzen' s video of Muller's way of winding a coil where 1 row is formed then the wire is pulled back and the winding continues. Series wound has been around before you, Muller did it.
          Gee, I think I have given Tesla credit for that since day ONE. And I believe he was before Muller now wasn't he? So what's your point?

... but making people think a toy magnet wheel is special is hard to tolerate. .
          Again, the "toy motor" was introduced to DEMONSTRATE two concepts in a manner ANYONE can replicate easily. Period. It is the SIMPLEST version I could come up with that people could BUILD and see for themselves and then they don't have to take MY word or YOUR word or bystanders word. A
          7th grader can build it and see for themselves.

When you don't want to face up you ignore. It is because you don't know something and are afraid to say you don't know. You are way to busy I heard it all.
          Specifically, what is it that I am ignoring that I am afraid to face up to? Can't wait to see the answer to THIS question.

The 3batterygen was the same thing, I built it spending 100's of dollars and I asked you questions about why the batteries were never charged, you ignored me for years. I still have the setup you told everyone to build. You abandoned my efforts and from then on I knew you could not be depended upon.
          The third battery charges EVERY time, unless you do not know how to put the system together. With the detailed instructions we provided, that is NOT my fault. The primary batteries will NEVER charge in that system, and I never claimed they would. If you rotate the batteries, run the right kinds of loads, and have good batteries, you WILL get extended run times. The resistance to charge that batteries have, plus losses in the load make the 3 Battery System or even the Tesla Switch a COP<1 setup unless a CHARGE element is added to the process.

It is a joke to lead people on with these toy motors and you do not want any other idea's..
          For the sixth or 7th time, the "toy motor" was introduced to allow people to build something INCREDIBLY SIMPLE that proves TWO points. It in NO WAY was introduced as a "Free Energy Device"

You really need to do it right this time, ya know show a battery climbing up in charge and how to do it.
          Here ya go. Remember, this is a rewound Matt Motor for a REASON. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SryrTEK1xhg
          Now how about YOU show ANYTHING you have built that show a gain in the system.

No you can't build circuits, you had to hire that done.
          Show one circuit I "hired" someone to build. LOL. You are getting ridiculous.

“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

First of all, I never said that "toy" motor was OU.

And by the way, if you are using ALL your generator coils as motor coils, isn't that kind of a waste?

Specifically, what is it that I am ignoring that I am afraid to face up to? Can't wait to see the answer to THIS question.

Show one circuit I "hired" someone to build. LOL. You are getting ridiculous.
            Rambling on about who knows what was discarded. See the underlined statement. This statements shows me you have not heard a thing the motor secret's book said. Motor coils are generator coils all at the same time.

I guess I expected more, shame on me. The answer is NO it is not a waste but you already have a made up mind, what can I say?

My experiments with the 3 battery Gen and the 2 regenX machines I have built are on file. They are on my youtube channel BroMikey complete with meter readings and the infinite COP calculations. No other person on internet, besides Heins has done this

The motor secret's has upgraded John Bedini's work, the early 70's School Girl wheel. I am not going to make run on sentences.

The geometry of the Lindemann motor with circuit produces thousands of watts of electrical power at the same time without LENZ at any speed and makes for an electrical mechanical action called a motor twice as strong for the same current. And half the size of your box with no magnets in it.

I had time to review his material. Evidently you have not. Am I getting your attention? This has been available since 1983, why would I built any other stupid modified motor?

Why are you wasting time with toy motors when you have the real thing? Don't mind me I get irritated and maybe I am taking it out on you today

Tomorrow I check in to the hospital for pinata, wish me well.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/0m5xw...giphy.gif&ct=g

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-08-2022, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Motor coils are generator coils all at the same time.
              Motor coils are generator coils AT THE SAME TIME? REALLY? GOSH! No one knew this? Wow! News flash. We have ALWAYS known this. It is one of the reasons motor's (especially the really OLD ones) are not 100% efficient. Another news Flash. You will NOT get as much out of a GENERATOR coil using it as a motor coil and a generator coil at the same time. So in the interest of EFFICIENCY, use only as many coils as you need to run as motor, (and of course generator coils at the same time) and use the REST as ONLY generator coils.

The geometry of the Lindemann motor with circuit produces thousands of watts of electrical power at the same time without LENZ at any speed and makes for an electrical mechanical action called a motor twice as strong for the same current. And half the size of your box with no magnets in it....
              This has been available since 1983
              FANTASTIC! And yet Mr. Lindemann, the inventor, has yet to make a dime from it. Why is that, I wonder?

Why are you wasting time with toy motors when you have the real thing?
              \

I forget how many times I have explained this to you, but I will explain it again, as if to a small child who is incapable of understanding. I told bistander he could do a simple 7th grade science experiment to see if magnetic neutralization worked. I built this motor as that "Seventh Grade Science Experiment" to show that magnetic neutralization works. ANYONE can see for themselves just by building this simple experiment rather than spending thousands replicating my machine. I showed it on the forum as something anyone can replicate to prove the concept to themselves. See for yourself. You don't have to believe ME.

You can also use it to see that Lenz can be manipulated simply by putting a magnet on the back of the generator coil. Manipulating it the way Thane did is NOT THE ONLY WAY to get around it. As the video I posted of Doug's machine doing the SAME THING with magnets shows. It proves that Lenz is a REACTION and NOT a LAW. Without spending ALL the money to build my big machine.

Is it better that people build my big machine in order to prove to themselves that these two concepts are true or the little toy? Don't hurt your brain trying to answer this.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

You will NOT get as much out of a GENERATOR coil using it as a motor coil and a generator coil at the same time.

FANTASTIC! And yet Mr. Lindemann, the inventor, has yet to make a dime from it. Why is that, I wonder?

Don't hurt your brain trying to answer this.
                I am sorry you feel this way about Pete's work, these kinds of statements that suggest Lindemann is some kind of failure put's you where I always knew you would be, at the bottom of my list of consultants.

Yes of course generator coils may give more used another way but my focus is the motor section. Again try to stop jumping ship on the subject matter I put forth because you want to do run on sentences about your generator coils.

I will try to take it from the top. This mention of a toy motor vs a good OU project involving the Lindemann machine. We are suppose to be talking about a motor, are you still there? Or are you mad bro..?

I, I ,I and my, my, my sentences do nothing. Let's look at the no lenz motor vs your dc scooter motor. Can we start there or do you have to go off the deep end changing the subject before it is covered?

This is about a motor that offers more mechanical force than normal that your fancy generator coils can be place on. But let's stop changing the subject shall we? Now who is teaching like someone must do with a small child? Motor section only okay?

This motor replaces your DC motor but generates power or recycles the power similar to what the 3battygen is suppose to do but this design actually does something practical. Thinking Lindemann doesn't make money off his designs makes me wonder how you know that or if that makes it any less viable.

You really know how to put your foot in your mouth and stoop to a new low. It is unthinkable to place Lindemann's work under yours as if these other inventors were not leading the way before you and I came along. In these few short exchanges you have lost the respect of thousands including me.

Many practical designs have existed for 170 years and Lindemann brought many of them foreword in his work, combining them for best result rotary action. The generation section was also something needing revision but then again I am not talking about anything other than a motor. Generators are for another time and place.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 03-08-2022, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• First of all, his name is Peter, not "Pete." And I have the greatest respect for his work. I BELIEVE in the concepts he presents with this motor. I know him. I know his work. I've replicated tons of it. He has been to my home, and I've had many discussions with him over the years.

I also know that when a project like his motor has NOT been brought to mass production, there are USUALLY issues that must be overcome. I have not replicated his machine, and neither have YOU, so you "know" less than nothing about it. What you "know" you have seen on YouTube.

When I see it working on my bench, THEN I will comment on its production and performance. Right now I question why it was never brought forward. Jetijs built a replication, but then moved on. Had all the pieces machine cut. Expensive! He's a pretty good builder, so I have to wonder... WHY? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_7nVjNbt4U

Or YOU could replicate it.

I never said a single thing I have worked on was better than Dr. Lindemann's motor. Never. YOU are the one that compared his motor to the "toy" I showed and insist we must build his motor and not wast time on my "toy." That is all you, yapping. My "toy" was shown for a reason. To PROVE there are ways to defeat Lenz and that magnetic repulsion works. Those are FAR different concepts than what Dr. Lindemann is presenting with his motor. By the way, show me ONE run-on sentence in what I wrote. You can't.
                  Last edited by Turion; 03-08-2022, 10:28 PM.

Comment

He has been to my home, and I've had many discussions with him over the years.

I have not replicated his machine '''

When I see it working on my bench, THEN I will comment on its production and performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_7nVjNbt4U
                    Again posting the video I just posted is not a run on sentence? Because he went to your home doesn't help you to believe his statements, just another me and mine statement.

You normally wouldn't try to replicate a motor you think is flawed. That is what you have said, no wiggle room there cheese.

The jetis video only reflect a basic design, not the one posted above and in the Lindemann video. It is not a difficult circuit, even you can build it. Here is the beginning of our lesson today, see pic

Unless Lindemann lied the photo here is his working model in 1983 so his data must be a lie also. This is how you have been treated over the years. Not a good example.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-08-2022, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• You win bro. I have no more time to spend arguing with someone when half of what they write makes no sense.

if you ever manage to actually build anything or even REPLICATE anything that shows a COP>1, let me know. Until then, the stage is yours. Keep on talking. It’s what you do.

Comment

You win bro.
                        What is a waste of time is that baby toy motor you hold so dear COP 1 when those who listen to you could have much more.

That's right Dave I do. Here is a 1984 Lindemann flux motor generator they were looking for funding for and never got the money. Couldn't have been to flawed.

Anyway chief keep up the notion of free energy, never mind the theatrics

Plz enlarge the picture for closer inspection.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-09-2022, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• This is a single phase refrigerator fan motor that has been in operation for 80 years.
                          It might be possible to get good results with. The rotor would need machining into the "S" pattern. A circuit must be added.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-09-2022, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• Here are the Bob Teal designs that he had patents for. Lindemann turned it rotary with what he learned from him and others. The "S" rotor solved many problems like hit miss air gap and self starting. Nice going Pete I like your motor, it's awesome.

Jetis did a great service but his rotor did not self start and the efficiency surfered with the intermittent airgaps. Air gaps are one of the most important things about a motor, many of you do not realize just how much.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-09-2022, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• For all other retards build this project for your bicycle headlight. Proof in the making sale ole toy puppet show.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X