No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla spark gap over unity power explained. Like a battery carbon and aluminum dissolve thru the air.

Comment

• 3/4 diameter by 2" is 79 lbs of pull force compared to the 52 lbs I have now. Or am SUPPOSED to have! Should be enough to go from 97 volts to 120.
      Last edited by Turion; 03-06-2022, 04:47 AM.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        3/4 diameter by 2" is 79 lbs of pull force compared to the 52 lbs I have now. Or am SUPPOSED to have! Should be enough to go from 97 volts to 120.
        Looks like a new box and a new rotor to fit a 2" rotor or maybe you can use bigger spacers. Yes that's seems like it would raise up the power without getting to much.

It should give the volts and with 24 poles you will clean up. Just super glue the 2" long magnets in place? Or is that a 4" thick rotor?

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-06-2022, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/90t071rVfmE
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Magic motor fix gets the extra. Zero amp draw and generates enough power to light a flash-lite bulb

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-06-2022, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• It is definitely NOT “0” amp draw. This is just to show that when you start manipulating magnetic fields using permanent magnets in ADDITION to electromagnets you can get better results with less energy input. At what point do you get more out than you put in, or how close can you come.

it is a DEMO for some folks at Overunity.com., which is why it has that title. I am not claiming OU with this setup.

At least one person over there has replicated, has added an additional generator to see if the effect will apply to it also ( it does) and is now building a larger unit. It’s amazing what you learn when you build things.
              Last edited by Turion; 03-06-2022, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• I don't have any proof that it is better efficiency than a record player motor using low power inputs. The only way to prove a statement like that is to first establish the efficiency of the cobbled up mess before you add more magnets.

For example let's say (safe to say) that your motor before magnets is running at 20% efficiency. Next you get a 40% eff. with the magnets. Now I ask you, who is right? Is it OU as you suggest or is it running at 40%?

There is no difference in our statements, both just picked out of a hat. I see all these motors on youtube saying they might have OU but always end with a big fat question mark and you never hear from them again.

I need more proof than that. Peter L gave us all the answer, he showed a simple way to measure braking torque that with tight gaps, hall effects and circuit coil recovery flyback OU was proven.

Peter L gave us the right way to show if the motor was or was not OU. I have no proof and you saying it is does not prove OU. Why are you making this claim? You say the magnets added make it better. Better than what? Better than 40%?

I am sure you must have a feeling about why it is OU, so please explain. Why hasn't anyone built a Peter L version? Building is fun if that is all you want.

This is the correct answer and we all need to grow up and follow this. I know what you have shown is the first step but it is time to move foreword. A big name inventor should know that

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-07-2022, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• Go to minute 3 in the video and minute 17 for determining motor power and eff. Also minute 51 Your attraction motors must have a different geometry than a simple rotor with some coils

COP 8.6

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-07-2022, 03:49 AM.

Comment

• For the SECOND time, I NEVER said that setup was OU. NEVER. Please quit putting words in my mouth. I built it to show that electromagnetic fields can be CHANGED and MANIPULATED with permanent magnets just as I have done on my generator. That’s ALL.

Comment

For the SECOND time, I NEVER said that setup was OU. NEVER. Please quit putting words in my mouth. I built it to show that electromagnetic fields can be CHANGED and MANIPULATED with permanent magnets just as I have done on my generator. That’s ALL.
                      okay good man. I think people assume you would not waste your time unless OU was at least possible, my mistake. Here is what Lindemann has for one possible good geometry. Of course it uses the same circuit (sg circuit) to run the coil to motor as it does to collect the collapse.

People often get confused that a big name inventor might suggest a circuit because it can go OU so I wanted you to put that idea to bed. Thx, the naysayers can feel me.

Comment

• With the simple setup I built, people at OU.com are adding more coils to see if they can get the same effect. I KNOW they CAN because it is what I do with my generator. And the simple method to test for OU with that setup is measure what is going to the motor coil and compare it to what comes out of the generator coils. Simple is better. No need to measure breaking torque and all that complicated crap.

Comment

• Thanks Dave for your guidance. For those who want more than a 110% eff motor like John Bedini had shown look at Lindemann's motor secret's geometry.

See minute 2:12 in the video and this picture of his 8.6 COP geometry changes. The motor coil has a collapsing field and must not be wasted so a circuit is used to charge another battery all from the same single coil. I repeat the same coil is used to motor and generate via a circuit.

8.6 COP is considerably higher. Your motors are DC motors 80% eff not 860% including the all north toy motor. Your generator does not collect motor collapse, it wins the war using special generator coils that have no self induction. Plus the neutralization magnet scheme.

If all of these were put into a single box your COP would go out of the roof. What Lindemann has shown is the motor only that takes only 1/8 as much power for the same mechanical force.

Your motors are conventional not OU as you agree. This one is way OU all by it's lonesome without those awesome generator coils

COP 8.6

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-07-2022, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• COP 8.6

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-07-2022, 07:17 PM.

Comment

That is an awful long time of 6.2 milliseconds for a DC switch to close, and for the magnetic and electrical field to "build" in a line.

In my pulse motors, the pulse is usually 1 or 2ms...
                              What motor? What circuit? I never saw you ever build a circuit. You did a Bedini paint by number?
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 03-07-2022, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Did you even read that post before attributing those words to me and then jumping on me with both feet? Go read it again. You continue NOT to pay attention. EVERYTHING except the first sentence of that post is something I copied and pasted from another forum. In the first sentence, I SAY that it is all from another forum. NONE of it is from me, yet you show it as a quote from me. I NEVER spoke those words. Get it together.

Can simple magnets nullify Lenz? You tell me.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMuLptnM2Zg
                                Last edited by Turion; 03-07-2022, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X