Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    And I don’t care what YOU think. So we are even.
    Not even. I have made no extraordinary claim as you have. I simply make true statements about facts and events. People are welcome to believe me, or investigate what I say, which I encourage (look it up), discuss it in civil terms with me or simply disbelieve or ignore it. Their choice. There is a huge difference between what I have posted on this forum and you claiming to have a world changing 1.5kW free energy generator. It has been said often by those most admired; extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Since you have no proof and no evidence, you should have never made that extraordinary claim.
    bi
    ps
    Think you'll ever get that bulb to light up?

Comment

• You think you’ll ever SHUT up?

I’m not required to prove anything to you. I have shared every step of the building process. I have shared the two main concept and showed that BOTH of them work and are true. The rest us mechanics. Right magnets, right core material, right coil. If people choose to build it, that is up to them. Your demands mean less than nothing to me. When I have the machine working the way I want it and have completed the independent testing, it will be shared. All the noise you make is NOT going to move that process forward. Not by a single second.

But it will NEVER be shared with you.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

You think you’ll ever SHUT up?

I’m not required to prove anything to you. I have shared every step of the building process. I have shared the two main concept and showed that BOTH of them work and are true. The rest us mechanics. Right magnets, right core material, right coil. If people choose to build it, that is up to them. Your demands mean less than nothing to me. When I have the machine working the way I want it and have completed the independent testing, it will be shared. All the noise you make is NOT going to move that process forward. Not by a single second.

But it will NEVER be shared with you.
        Same old BS. Two main concepts. Speed-up-under-load and magnetic neutralization. First one you dropped. Second one is just anticogging and irrelevant at rated speed. You can't even replicate it yourself and cry about others not doing it. Heck, if you'd simply demonstrate/prove your output/input claim, I'd replicate it. But as I mentioned, I don't build junk. But you must like to. What is it now? 18 failed attempts? And no light bulb shine. And no clue why not. Except from me. Did you watch that video again and figure out that coil cording? Go ahead. Do it your way. Good luck.
        bi

Comment

• I never used "speed up under load" in the first place, so I never "dropped" it. So that is another LIE by you. I ALWAYS said that in order for a generator coil to put out maximum power without affecting the prime mover it had to be "Lenz neutral." My position on that has never changed. You just aren't smart enough to pick up on it. I have also ALWAYS said that any coil is "Lenz neutral" at the right frequency and winding coils in the Tesla style simply enables the "Lenz neutral" condition at a lower RPM. That has also not changed. The very first machine I ever built simply had three strands of #23 each 1,000 feet long, in parallel, and achieved "Lenz neutral" at 2800 RPM. I didn't need a Tesla style coil then, but I HAVE used them, and they work. I have probably stated this a hundred times and you still don't get it. My machine still incorporates coils that operate in a "Lenz neutral" condition. So liar, liar, pants on fire.

The second one is not anti-cogging. Another LIE on your part. If you paid attention you would understand that "cogging" is a physical "jerking" reaction that goes away at rated speed. The magnetic attraction of the rotor magnets to the cores of the coils NEVER goes away, unless you have found a way around the laws of physics. You, yourself, admitted this is true. And it is multiplied as you add more coils. My process cancels out the negative effect on the prime mover from that attraction, or magnetic "drag". If there is attraction, there is drag. Without attraction, there would be no flux and no electricity produced in the coil. So the attraction exists, and if it exists, the drag exists. FACTS.

Yes, I have built 16 versions of this machine. All of them did exactly what they were BUILT to do. Each one was a mechanical improvement on the previous version. Each one better than the one before. The third through 14th versions attempted to overcome the problems that occurs when you start adding 12 coils around a rotor covered with magnets, with varying degrees of success. If you don't believe these problems occur, it is because YOU have never built anything but toys. Then I found the patent on magnetic neutralization. Only the last TWO incorporated the use of magnets to achieve magnetic neutralization. The previous one used square magnets that slid down square plastic tubes and required an adjustment mechanism that was imprecise and would not remain in adjustment. The old clunker. In every other way it was a success. It just will not stay adjusted. But when it is IN ADJUSTMENT, it does everything I said it would do. The current version uses round magnets in round tubes which are easily adjusted because they can spin as they go in and out where square ones could not. But it is not producing the same amount of power per coil as the old machine.

Originally posted by bistander View Post
          And no light bulb shine.
          Are you perfecting your cave man dialogue? LOL. I have lit up tons of light bulbs at different times. My current machine is lighting up the light bulb. It just isn't producing as much voltage as the 12 magnet rotor. Likely because it has N42 magnets instead of the N52 the previous machine had, which produce 83-89% of the power the N52 magnets produce. And I am getting 96 volts instead of 120. Possibly it is something that you understand and I do not. But instead of just coming out with a suggestion for change and a reason for it, you must play at being the all powerful OZ who knows everything. Unfortunately, we have seen behind the curtain, SENOR EUNUCO.

“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

I never used "speed up under load" in the first place, so I never "dropped" it. So that is another LIE by you. I ALWAYS said that in order for a generator coil to put out maximum power without affecting the prime mover it had to be "Lenz neutral." My position on that has never changed. You just aren't smart enough to pick up on it. I have also ALWAYS said that any coil is "Lenz neutral" at the right frequency and winding coils in the Tesla style simply enables the "Lenz neutral" condition at a lower RPM. That has also not changed. The very first machine I ever built simply had three strands of #23 each 1,000 feet long, in parallel, and achieved "Lenz neutral" at 2800 RPM. I didn't need a Tesla style coil then, but I HAVE used them, and they work. I have probably stated this a hundred times and you still don't get it. My machine still incorporates coils that operate in a "Lenz neutral" condition. So liar, liar, pants on fire.

The second one is not anti-cogging. Another LIE on your part. If you paid attention you would understand that "cogging" is a physical "jerking" reaction that goes away at rated speed. The magnetic attraction of the rotor magnets to the cores of the coils NEVER goes away, unless you have found a way around the laws of physics. You, yourself, admitted this is true. And it is multiplied as you add more coils. My process cancels out the negative effect on the prime mover from that attraction, or magnetic "drag". If there is attraction, there is drag. Without attraction, there would be no flux and no electricity produced in the coil. So the attraction exists, and if it exists, the drag exists. FACTS.

Yes, I have built 16 versions of this machine. All of them did exactly what they were BUILT to do. Each one was a mechanical improvement on the previous version. Each one better than the one before. The third through 14th versions attempted to overcome the problems that occurs when you start adding 12 coils around a rotor covered with magnets, with varying degrees of success. If you don't believe these problems occur, it is because YOU have never built anything but toys. Then I found the patent on magnetic neutralization. Only the last TWO incorporated the use of magnets to achieve magnetic neutralization. The previous one used square magnets that slid down square plastic tubes and required an adjustment mechanism that was imprecise and would not remain in adjustment. The old clunker. In every other way it was a success. It just will not stay adjusted. But when it is IN ADJUSTMENT, it does everything I said it would do. The current version uses round magnets in round tubes which are easily adjusted because they can spin as they go in and out where square ones could not. But it is not producing the same amount of power per coil as the old machine.

Are you perfecting your cave man dialogue? LOL. I have lit up tons of light bulbs at different times. My current machine is lighting up the light bulb. It just isn't producing as much voltage as the 12 magnet rotor. Likely because it has N42 magnets instead of the N52 the previous machine had, which produce 83-89% of the power the N52 magnets produce. And I am getting 96 volts instead of 120. Possibly it is something that you understand and I do not. But instead of just coming out with a suggestion for change and a reason for it, you must play at being the all powerful OZ who knows everything. Unfortunately, we have seen behind the curtain, SENOR EUNUCO.
            instead of just coming out with a suggestion for change and a reason for it, you must play
            Turion,
            Review recent posts from me. You'll notice several offers to help with requests for civil behavior. I do think with some cooperation from you in the data and testing that I could identify your latest problem and offer solutions.

You play the childish games and name call instead. Go figure.
            bi
            ​​​​​​

Comment

• I actually have a little time this week. What test do you want me to run? It I do have a scope. I can put both the old coils and the new coils in the machine but neither are producing what they did on the previous machine.

The ONLY differences between the two machines is number of magnets on the rotor and POSSIBLY the grade of magnets. I won’t know that until the old machine gets up here and I can measure rotor magnets with a gauss meter
              Last edited by Turion; 02-28-2022, 04:02 PM.

Comment

I actually have a little time this week. What test do you want me to run? It I do have a scope. I can put both the old coils and the new coils in the machine but neither are producing what they did on the previous machine.
                It sure gets quiet as bye is put on the spot. bye hasn't got a clue how to do any of this so he is real quiet.
                Yeah bye "what test" ? You got him now. This is funny like "no light bulb shine"

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-28-2022, 04:09 PM.

Comment

I actually have a little time this week. What test do you want me to run? It I do have a scope. I can put both the old coils and the new coils in the machine but neither are producing what they did on the previous machine.

The ONLY differences between the two machines is number of magnets on the rotor and POSSIBLY the grade of magnets. I won’t know that until the old machine gets up here and I can measure rotor magnets with a gauss meter
                  Hi Turion,
                  ​​​​​​For starters, fill in blanks to this post along with coil diameter. Please respond on the bistander thread. I'm busy this week also. Gotta run.
                  bi

Originally posted by bistander View Post

Hi Turion,

Be interesting to know coil span overlays pole pitch. Let's see, you have 4 poles per coil. Hmmm. Core and magnet diameters are what, 3/4 inch? Don't have the core circle diameter or the outer coil diameter. What would be really helpful is a waveform of generated voltage. Got a scope? But you're not big on sharing data or doing a simple requested test.

Post up what you will. I'll be watching. Good luck.
                  bi

Comment

All my coils are wound on a bobbin that has a 3 1/2" flange. A 3/4 arbor hole. A traverse Length of 3" and a 1" barrel.
                    3 strands of 1,000 feet #23 AWG
                    Cores are 3/4 diameter by 3 1/2 long

https://youtu.be/Iy16_dbVuJ0
                    Last edited by Turion; 02-28-2022, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• In case you thought I was kidding about the number of coils that have “died”’on the bench since I started working on this generator stuff. Many $1,000 worth. Boxes are 31” long by 21”’deep by 11” high x2195C966F-29E8-4528-B8FD-BCAACAA71585.jpeg
                      Last edited by Turion; 03-02-2022, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• $3.45 per pound for copper at the scrap yard so it looks like $100 box to me from here

Comment

• Comment

• I don’t have enough data to come to an informed conclusion, and really no way to get that data without disassembling a rotor or two. But here is what I know. The gauss reading on my old machine is FAR, FAR greater than on my new machine. On the old machine there are two 3/4 x 3/4 magnets stuck nearly back to back. A thin piece of the rotor about 1/32” thick separates them. On the new machine, there are also two 3/4 x 3/4 stuck nearly back to back but this time there is a 5/8 x 1/4” thick magnet between them. The gauss reading on the new machine is not even 50% of what it is on the old one. In both cases I stuck the same iron bolt on the rotor magnet and measured at the end of the bolt.

Comment

The gauss reading on the new machine is not even 50% of what it is on the old one.

That is exciting news for your coils. Can't the rotor holes be enlarged? You found your answer, that's awesome Dave. I'll bet you were in shock.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-04-2022, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Remember that the existing 3/4 by 3/4 magnets have a pull strength of 57 lbs, and there are two of them back to back, but that does NOT double your pull strength. Per the internet:
                                "As more magnets are stacked together, the strength will increase until the length of the stack is equal to the diameter. After this point, any further magnets added will provide a negligible increase in performance."

So current pull strength is about 57 lbs.
                                The plan is build a new rotor, and put in 3/4 x 2 inch magnets that have a pull strength of 79 pounds or a 72% increase. This is the cheapest option. It lets me use EVERYTHING I have except spacers and current rotor and rotor magnets.

Or go with 1" diameter magnets by 2" that have 180 lbs of pull strength or 316% increase in pull strength. There are also some 3/4" diameter by 3" magnets and some 1" by 3"' magnets, but those are so dangerous I do not want to get NEAR them. And who needs 300 lbs of pull force anyway. I wouldn't even know where to begin to figure out the size of the cores to go along with magnets that strong to take advantage of all that flux, or how much wire to wind around it. Maybe a couple 11 lb. spools. Who wants to build THAT machine!!! $$$$$$$$

Comment

Working...
                                X