No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First thing I am going to do tomorrow is put in a second core of the new permalloy, since I have lots of those, and see what the combined voltage two coils is. If I recall, I got 96 volts out of a coil pair, yet I am only getting 33 volts out of a single coil. Then I will put in a coil pair of the iron coils and compare.
    I will work on trying to get the longer core to fit in the hole. If I can do that, and the voltage goes up significantly, that is where I will start. If it does NOT, I will unwind a coil and replace the three strands of 1,000 feet with 12 strands at 250' each, and I can see how the combinations affect the coil performance at different speeds with the new core material. I have several spools that have 600-800 feet of #23 on them that I can cut into either 500 foot strands or 250 foot strands, since right at 3,000 ft of #23 is what fits on a spool.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• My main man. Great adventure ahead. I would be interested to see a coil pack with say 96v @ 3 amps under load, no heat troubles. I think coils on opposite sides helps the process this is why Thane (in early models like yours) would put a strap of iron clear from one side on the back of a core to the other side for testing and after that "C" cores were born.

Having a C-Core N and S creates an open loop for flux. Your double coil packs must do the same thing. Again just more brain farting, I have no proof of anything, only speculation.

Originally posted by Turion View Post

If I recall, I got 96 volts out of a coil pair, yet I am only getting 33 volts out of a single coil.
      This is a resistance and reactance change as well as giving the flux an alternative path. Like cooking everything changes the taste fast. You are cooking. Smoking hot. Think effort and faith mixed with perception. We know the energy is there
      Last edited by BroMikey; 02-22-2022, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• The strap on the coils and the “C” core are for the same reason. They help to keep a closed magnetic loop. Peter L. shows us with the rotary attraction motor this “closed magnetic loop” eliminates or reduces Lenz. So a GENERATOR built on the same principles will ALSO eliminate OR reduce Lenz as Mr. Angus Wangus demonstrated countless times. This is ANOTHER way of reducing or eliminating Lenz without worrying about wire length and core materials or RPM. Lenz free at ANY speed.

BUT, you still must neutralize the attraction of the rotor magnets to the core material when you have multiple coils. Or eliminate it in the first place and still get generated power in the core. The principles for how to do that MAY have been made public and shown here. I am doing some testing to find out before I open my mouth about it. You must remember that any principle shown for motor design MAY work in generator design. I have seen an interesting principle shown in a new kind of MOTOR design that I want to test in a new kind of generator design. We will see what happens.

“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
          The strap on the coils and the “C” core are for the same reason. They help to keep a closed magnetic loop. Peter L. shows us ........

I have seen an interesting principle shown in a new kind of MOTOR design that I want to test in a new kind of generator design. We will see what happens.
          Okay thanks, I missed those guys saying any of that. I had to think it thru for myself. Often people who teach do not make these messages clear and the years roll by. Also I don't trust much of what I hear and only half of what I see

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-23-2022, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
            Peter L. shows us with the rotary attraction motor this “closed magnetic loop” eliminates or reduces Lenz.
            I call it open loop because it does not lock the flux into one place(pole) instead is given an alternative route. Let's call it a "closed path" between cores.

John Bedini taught us about closed and open systems. He showed us how circuits that are electrical, need not dead end and burn up. Same with flux, it does not have to stop/lock things up, given a choice will take the least resistance traveling back around to the other side.

Going all of the way back to the opposite pole takes time.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-23-2022, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• C Core also called U Core - double trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                C Core also called U Core - double trouble
                Maybe double trouble, but only half the AT per pound of copper.
                Look it up.
                bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Maybe double trouble, but only half the AT per pound of copper.
                  Look it up.
                  bi
                  no one knows what this comment is referring to. Another pedestal building university tactic?
                  the AT per pound is unknown. If you are talking around saving on copper, explain why.

Comment

no one knows what this comment is referring to. Another pedestal building university tactic?
                    the AT per pound is unknown. If you are talking around saving on copper, explain why.
                    Study and understand Ampere's Law and it becomes obvious. Hint. Why are E-I cores used in transformers?
                    bi

Comment

Study and understand Ampere's Law and it becomes obvious. Hint. Why are E-I cores used in transformers?
                      bi
                      Stop asking everybody useless questions and answer yourself if you are so willing to teach. You do not display any ability to help folks understand what planet you are on, any given day. Make statements that you can back up. Asking questions about unrelated facts is disjointed and chaotic.

You still have the floor. I will let you know if you are correct

Comment

• Flux

Comment

Stop asking everybody useless questions and answer yourself if you are so willing to teach. You do not display any ability to help folks understand what planet you are on, any given day. Make statements that you can back up. Asking questions about unrelated facts is disjointed and chaotic.

You still have the floor. I will let you know if you are correct
                          Ampere's Law.

https://www.sciencefacts.net/wp-cont...mperes-Law.jpg

Amperes-Law.jpg

​​​​​​__________

So it's the current through the magnetic circuit rather than current around the magnetic branch (as most assume from term 'Ampere Turns').

55a1ff82-e5f2-4e58-a0af-f55a8c543338_copy_1024x1082.png

So, compared to C core, this configuration utilizes the 'turms' twice.

This is why motor and generator coils are wound around poles instead of the frame section as seen on early vintage dynamos. It took a few years for the pioneers to realize how to save half the copper.

But some folks even nowadays have to see it on their bench. So build it and see it for yourself.
                          bi

Comment

Ampere's Law.

the frame section as seen on early vintage dynamos.

It took a few years ........to save half the copper.

So build it and see it for yourself.
                            bi
                            Yes I follow your comment for the stone-age geometry. A dazzling display of early theory and math. All true, but not the whole truth. At least I can follow your thinking on c cores saving copper.

You are safe and backup with the ancient copy and paste job. I almost forgot that detail often presented in lower classroom studies when DC motors went AC.
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 02-24-2022, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• How to get the extra

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X