Clear All

• Now set aside the smoke and mirrors and buy some

https://www.google.com/shopping/prod...f0KDv4Q9pwGCAk

Comment

• Been around for decades

Comment

• Warm up those tires

Comment

• Silver and or nickel silver clad copper magnet wire coating .0000001 micron something ungodly thin stirling

https://www.shtc-wire.com/silver-pla...-winding-wire/
          Last edited by BroMikey; 02-20-2022, 03:12 AM.

Comment

• We have a history of great inventors in this country who did not use "new" technology to achieve the results we are all looking for.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
              We have a history of great inventors in this country who did not use "new" technology to achieve the results we are all looking for.
              You included. Think about how many were not brain washed by classical science. Oh they had a few classes but never drank the koolaid.

How is the hand? Cheese

Sliver wire coating only help a small amount but they do help more when HF is collected. You know who uses that on all his motors, right? Better turn in your neo's Dave
              Last edited by BroMikey; 02-20-2022, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• This is something else, it is another "C" Core motor which has both North and South firing at the same time. This lowers magnetic "LOCK" he has a patent number

Comment

• This guy uses silver coated magnet wire on the toroid and says he can not get what he wants without it. Kits 4sale

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-20-2022, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Coil testing
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6bEjdH9ATw
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Nicola Tesla said in 1894 that bifilar coils could reduce a certain self-inductance which arises in copper wire coils, when they generate electricity. This self-inductance (or magnetic self-repulsion) makes the generating process inefficient, especially at high voltages and high r.p.m. (see the patent US512340A or https://teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesl... or https://patents.google.com/patent/US5...). In order to test his conclusions again now in 2020, we made a series of suitable wire coils with 800 turns of 0.50 mm PEI-coated copper wire (and many other coils not shown in this video). They were wrapped by hand as “monofilar”, “bifilar”, “quadrifilar untwisted” or “quadrifilar twisted” (into a helical shape), and also “monofilar with an iron centre”. We tested these various wire wrappings both around central formers made of wood or iron, and also as pancake coils with wire running fully into their centres. Our results confirm that any wire coils with significant capacitance (the easiest to make of which is “bifilar”) give 50% higher output currents at 500 r.p.m. in a standard test system (using 12 N-S-N-S neodymium magnets spinning above a single coil on a rotor), than for standard monofilar coils which have hardly any capacitance. We placed all of our test coils over 3-mm-thick, mild-steel discs to help extend the rotor magnetic field across their heights, while we did not place iron inside of any of our coils, except in one control example, because it impairs free spin of the permanent-magnet rotor due to para-magnetism. Many thanks to K.B. and A.M. for their skilled help!

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-21-2022, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Not so great news on the generator front today. I tested 3 coils. The original iron core. The new permalloy core. The extended permalloy core. I am pretty sure the new permalloy core did NOT go all the way in, so I have some grinding to do on it to see if I can get it to go another 1/4" into the coil holder. Anyway, these were the results with a 100 watt bulb as load on a single coil.
                          Iron core 35 volts @ .4 amps
                          Permalloy coil 33 volts at .4 amps
                          Extended permalloy core with an additional 900 feet of wire. 14 volts @ .25 amps. SORRY! 2.5 was a typo!

I am not understanding why the old rotor with only 12 magnets produced higher voltage on the old iron cores of over 120-130 volts across the 300 watt load, and at a higher amperage. (The amperage is understandable, since the load was bigger)

I am going to put the 300 watt bulb in and run everything the same to see if the amps will go up with a bigger load. And I will keep working on getting that coil to go in farther. Tomorrow is another day.

I shot videos of all three of my tests, but with such disappointing results, I saw no need to post them.

EDITED TO CORRECT ERROR
                          Last edited by Turion; 02-22-2022, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• The Permalloy doesn't assist through faster inductive collapse. The iron core holds enough flux to dissipate over time.

Comment

• 24 magnets @ 2800 RPM = 67200/60 = 1120HZ HF will bottle neck with the old coil design.

You must go back to your old multifilar coils and do combinations, there you will find a high voltage. The curve will top out and drop off. You must find it. You are the man who taught me this. Get on it. 2.4 amps is cool. Try a shorter wire, not longer. 600ft to 750ft should do it and you may have to settle for a lower volts but real high amps using HF

Try parallel series combinations, you know the drill homie. To bad you lost your 12 filar coil.

PS just got in from the 6th day of chemo this month's cycle. 1 more to go.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 02-22-2022, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Iron core 35 volts

I am not understanding why the old rotor with only 12 magnets produced higher voltage
                                pop out 12 magnets if you run out of time

Comment

Working...
                                X