Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest machine

Comment

• Dave's old high COP box open circuit 430vac blows bulbs for some odd reason

Comment

• magnetic drag is real

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
          magnetic drag is real

good explanation, and the tests and practices, and variety of prototypes that Mr. Dave will make, gives you the experience of what he is explaining, here are the indications so that anyone who wants to check it can do so

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post

good explanation, and the tests and practices, and variety of prototypes that Mr. Dave will make, gives you the experience of what he is explaining, here are the indications so that anyone who wants to check it can do so
            I agree, looking back helps the look forward. I hear new things each time I listen that I did not catch the first time. This is why when we are gone that it is important that the video's guide the next generation

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
              Dave's old high COP box open circuit 430vac blows bulbs for some odd reason

That's 430V AC OPEN VOLTAGE. Only around 120-130 volts under load.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post

That's 430V AC OPEN VOLTAGE. Only around 120-130 volts under load.
                Right and the new coils are 377vac open, is that correct? Or less. I wonder what the dc voltage would be after rectifying 1100hz 377vac. The old machine's were 250hz and 500hz respectively. Also that really old white box had a huge duty cycle.

The new duty cycle is 25% the old one but operates 4X faster. You need a fast bridge
                Last edited by BroMikey; 02-13-2022, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Hey Dave, did you ever redesign a 2 pole motor for Lindemann's attraction mode to run a 3 battery feed back? Or anything close with enough power to run your box? I know you don't answer to me so if this message and so many others are uncomfortable I'll just let you talk and I won't ask you nothin from now on. I guess Lindemann's book is to hard.

I'm a slow learner so I might change my mind when I have a question. Otherwise this question and all previous unanswered questions will all be answered with a "NO" answer

Questions like "do you or have you ever rectified HF AC?

Are you good with a single transistor?

Comment

• Our next adventure will be me thinking out loud wondering who modified an AC induction motor and for what purpose. Pete L. says that his attraction motor design is the first step in free energy mogen. I agree but no one has done it yet. The suggested modified motor is only one inferior idea, much more is possible. Bear with me.

Comment

• Basic inverter technology for the past 30 years

Comment

• Motor speed controllers. This guy is sharp. Torque is a real concern for cheapo circuits.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-14-2022, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Motor HP lies

Comment

• Powering 3 phase motors and control. Corrections #1 static converters using run and start caps can be balanced where each of the 3 power legs draw the same amount of current #2 Static converters produce 2/3rds HP of rated capacity motor 1/3

Otherwise the young man did a good job. I have many static converters but before I ventured out and built my own back in the 1990\s I called a supplier to check price on a converter as shown by the young man's video and he wanted $5000. This shows to level of dishonesty that exists in most corporations and is why these circuits are so guarded. That goes for thousands of other circuits.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-14-2022, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• Last edited by BroMikey; 02-14-2022, 04:33 AM.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/P0bMRdHGXM8

And by the way, aren't motors and generators inbred cousins? So if the Lindemann attraction motor is Lenz free, then the same configuration with magnets on the rotor is a Lenz free generator. Ask Mr. Angus Wangus about the closed magnetic loop generator circuit:
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ4lJdsHCR4
                                Last edited by Turion; 02-14-2022, 05:28 AM.
                                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Working...
                                X