Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    My buddy is dropping off the core material for the coils tomorrow, so no more excuses for delays I guess. Now it’s on me to get the two coils put together and tested. Have not felt much like doing anything the last week.
    your hand is broken mr, u can't wind coils tightly with one hand, sorry chatlie been there and done that. all u can do is make a mess. rest til u get another hand over there

I can wind coils with 2 hands but both hands are stressed out

Comment

• https://youtu.be/nnKYlchUm5w

I thought it interesting that the opposition magnet was able to speed up the motor when placed in opposition to both the generator coil (as expected) and tve motor coil, which was unexpected, but makes perfect sense once I thought about it. The thing that made NO sense was that generator and motor required opposite ends of the magnet to neutralize. Need to think about a few things here.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

https://youtu.be/nnKYlchUm5w

I thought it interesting that the opposition magnet was able to speed up the motor

Need to think about a few things here.
        Glad you are enjoying your free time and thx for the run down on the reed motor. When or if you get time can you put an amp meter in the line and show the relationship between normal motor action vs the opposition magnets. Does this design lower amps? Or does the amp draw go up? I have had motors do both.

Either way have a good one.

Originally posted by Turion View Post
        Magnetic neutralization

Today is shot and two doctor appointments tomorrow, so probably not until Saturday.
        Last edited by BroMikey; 02-08-2022, 05:57 AM.

Comment

• He is going to keep doing that

You are an idiot. Simple. You twist every statement I make. You take things out of context. You wash over the mistakes you make or outright ignore them. I've had my fill of it. You hide in the dark and discredit the work of others, while contributing absolutely NOTHING to this work. So I have NO respect for you whatsoever. Not even a tiny bit. In my book, someone who hides in the dark like you do is a pathetic loser. And don't give me that BS about who you are not being important. When you call someone a liar, a thief and a con man without revealing who you are, you are the lowest scum on the planet. And from now on, THESE are the only kinds of statements you are going to get from me. And every time you mention me or MY work on this thread, you will get a repeat of everything I have said here. In fact, I will probably just cut and paste most of it to save myself time. And maybe I will just do it in all caps and giant sized type to make my position clear.
          Originally posted by bistander View Post
          Have you not said, repeatedly, that at TDC, the greatest magnetic attraction, is not cancelled like cogging at speed and it is responsible for increased power into the prime mover? Increased power into the prime mover caused by the shaft connected load (the generator) is loading of the motor. So I may not use your exact words, but it is saying the same thing.

No, that's ridiculous. I never said that. Show me the quote.
          Well, it is purely academic, but if you could remove that instant in time or the maximum magnetic attraction at that moment, cogging would be unaffected. The graphs prove that cogging torque (cogging) is zero at the Stable Detent Position (TDC). Do you see that?

Not necessarily. You can move it by hand if you want. Or with a torque wrench. Or at speed, from the momentum of the rotor.

Absolutely correct. But that is not at TDC, is it?

I am not trying to convince anyone that you said something else. Please clear this up by stating for the record what you claim is special or happening at TDC and show the quote where I claim you say something different.

You were doing pretty well, but you just cannot resist insults, name-calling and ridicule.
          bi

Comment

• This link is worth saving

Originally posted by ron48 View Post
            bi you need to watch this ........ videos you may learn that all things are not as known as you think
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSJF3GlYGVc

Comment

• I was at the conference where Peter made the electric motor secrets presentation and I own a copy of it. Important information.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• https://www.*****ute.com/video/ECkS89lYAWjh/

I was at the conference where Peter made the electric motor secrets presentation and I own a copy of it. Important information.
                I should get me a copy one of these days, good guy, smart, been around the block. Hows the hand? Oh and bi-sexual? He loves you to slap him around everyday. got a crush

https://tesla3.com/lindemann-peter-attraction-motor-1/

This is the rotor in this video

This is not the rotor in the video

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-10-2022, 04:11 AM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/nnKYlchUm5w

I thought it interesting that the opposition magnet was able to speed up the motor when placed in opposition to both the generator coil (as expected) and tve motor coil, which was unexpected, but makes perfect sense once I thought about it. The thing that made NO sense was that generator and motor required opposite ends of the magnet to neutralize. Need to think about a few things here.
                  Very good Mr. Dave, well that I notice that the neutralization magnet accelerates and helps the rotor to turn them with an extra thrust to what the motor moves it, I mentioned this condition to you months ago, there in the previous comments is my information, when his assistant also showed his machine that accelerated at many rpm, where Mike was scared or surprised by the speed he reached and kept accelerating, the force of the magnet is tremendous and helps a thrust, which helped the rotation of the motor , as I mentioned before and now you are experiencing it very well.

This thrust given by the magnet will help in several things, lower motor consumption and greater torque, also comment that with this combination a motor or generator hybrid could be made.

The advantage of the magnet is that there is already an energy that will not generate electricity consumption, now we have to know how to take advantage of it properly
                  I will look for the previous comment where I commented on the above.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post

Very good Mr. Dave, well that I notice that the neutralization magnet accelerates and helps the rotor to turn them with an extra thrust to what the motor moves it

Comment

• Lindemann attraction motor builds

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-10-2022, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Easy Rider

Comment

• Conclusion more going back to the battery than is being used by the factory motor with a huge amount of kinetic energy left over Easy Rider on steroids

Comment

• WE lived on the river in Michigan growing up and in winter would ride snowmobiles on it at -20F

I like his lightweight design for 100w

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-11-2022, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Seems real enough. "English" what do ya know?

Eddo Rats
                              2 days ago (edited)
                              Use big Capacitors to generate a resonance frequency in the generator. The voltage amplitude will show a resonance rise effect. Push the amount of rpm beyond this resonance frequency. Then the system will balance itself because when the resonating generator is slowing down the resonance rise voltage will go up............

Joseph Morrison
                              2 weeks ago
                              ...................First, you may have too large of an electric motor. 3HP seems to be what everyone uses.

Second, the flywheel is not 100kg or 220lb and it needs to be much larger diameter with the weight mostly on the circumference as you pointed out.

Third, and maybe most important is that you need to modify the approximately 12k alternator with the ND magnets to increase how much output power is being generated. In fact, some of these don't use the flywheel

Derick Monteiro Oliva
                              2 weeks ago
                              You need modificate the routor with magnets to produce stronger magnect field. After you need to sincronize the rotation frequency of the generator with moutor . In the timing of generator produce the eletric impulse , the moutor must receive this same one in the same time . The generator and moutor must be in phase .

zephania mwando
                              3 months ago
                              the problem was your pulley ratio and the flywheel due to a bad ratios that causes high tension to the belt drive system,it gave friction the power to stop the kinetic effect on the generator thus creating what we call a failure. But that was a nice idea bro keep on trying free energy is real through this...divide the pulley ratio by 2 and make sure the belts are not too much tight, and at list let the flywheel shaft spin at 3000rpm for the generator to have a good mechanical force

Bogdan Chiorpec
                              13 days ago
                              Hi ! Use proportional ratio 3 6 9! 3 to the motor 6 to generator 9 to flywheel For the system use 1 2 3 ratio For ex. motor 100watt, generator 200watt, flywheel 300watt stored in cinetic energy...here you have to make some calculation acording to the speed of the flywheel you have to reduce weight in the way you can store 300 watt This is just an example blueprint for the entire system ...as long you respect those ratios you can increase the power of the system ! Use thik cable...do not use automatic fuse betwin the generator and motor...will cut the amperage and voltage ! spin the system with other motor until reach the nominal speed ! You can use automatic fuse out of the system! The average extrapower is 3 to 1...that mean for an engine with 100w you can create 200watt extra...100watt from an total of 300watt it is consumed by the engine itself !

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-12-2022, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• dream machine

Comment

Working...
                                X