No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 900 ft more of wire onto 3000ft already of the spool = 25% more. I won't fit I don't think by watching this video showing coil/bobbin and coil. You may need a longer bobbin. Looking at the video you only have 1/8" of spool left
    It was a good thought tho..

Comment

• Adjustable bearings for generator shafts needing high tolerance values such as the brake rotor of a car. In fact the wind turbine builders are using car rotors and tapered bearings to insure air gaps are stable while being very tiny

A twin tapered bearing for a rotor shaft makes the side to side adjustment possible

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-03-2022, 04:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
        900 ft more of wire onto 3000ft already of the spool = 25% more. I won't fit I don't think by watching this video showing coil/bobbin and coil. You may need a longer bobbin. Looking at the video you only have 1/8" of spool left
        It was a good thought tho..

Actually 900 MORE feet of wire is 30% more than the 3,000 feet I have now. I am going to use bobbins that are longer so that the back end of the coil is FLUSH with the plastic when the coil slides into the coil holder. I won't need those spacers I show in the video. These bobbins will be approximately 1" longer than current bobbins. Hopefully 30% more wire will give me a solid increase in voltage.

My original TEST coils were, I believe, three strands of #23, 1200 feet in length and the coil output at 2800 rpm was 130+ volts. I wanted to drop that down to around 110-120 volts and cutting 200 feet off the wire dropped the voltage down to what I wanted. But that was with iron cores, not permalloy. So adding 300 feet to permalloy coils may not give me anywhere near what I need. I'm going to live with whatever I get and go ahead and put the machine all together. I just want to be DONE with this project.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• What kind or cores do you have up your sleeve this time??600ma per strand or from 3 parallel strands? So that would be 200ma per strand

https://www.robotdigg.com/product/15...15,-17-or-20mm

Cool video

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-03-2022, 05:34 AM.

Comment

• I'm going to stick with the permalloy cores. They don't heat up during long runs, and I need that, even if they don't put out as much power. You can always get additional power simply by adding more coils or another rotor and more coils. If that's what has to happen, then that's what we will do.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post

Actually 900 MORE feet of wire is 30% more than the 3,000 feet I have now. I am going to use bobbins that are longer so that the back end of the coil is FLUSH with the plastic when the coil slides into the coil holder. I won't need those spacers I show in the video. These bobbins will be approximately 1" longer than current bobbins. Hopefully 30% more wire will give me a solid increase in voltage.

My original TEST coils were, I believe, three strands of #23, 1200 feet in length and the coil output at 2800 rpm was 130+ volts. I wanted to drop that down to around 110-120 volts and cutting 200 feet off the wire dropped the voltage down to what I wanted. But that was with iron cores, not permalloy. So adding 300 feet to permalloy coils may not give me anywhere near what I need. I'm going to live with whatever I get and go ahead and put the machine all together. I just want to be DONE with this project.
              I saw your video where speed up came at 1400 rpm, do you think going back to a 12 strand might find a better amp output? you know 3 strands of 600ft X 2 in parallel? Or something like that. It would be nice to double the amps since you might only need half the wire at 2800rpm. But that is your department. Any combinations in mind?

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-04-2022, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Interesting video from tinman admitting physics can be broken.
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eQfMEJT7G1g

Comment

• Magnetic neutralization = 7th grade science experiment.

bistander says he did it and it didn't work, so I'm lying about magnetic neutralization. Seńor Eunuco needs remedial classes

https://youtu.be/f1RvWOS32Tg

Some people need to go back to the 7th grade.

Wire just came in. And my buddy has core material done for me. Just have to get to Sacramento to pick it up. Today is shot and two doctor appointments tomorrow, so probably not until Saturday.

Edit: REMEMBER, I spend HOURS perfectly adjusting the opposition magnets because you can bring them in too far, and then THEY are a problem.
                  Because I have coils on BOTH sides of my rotor, I have opposition magnets on both sides of my rotor.
                  Last edited by Turion; 02-03-2022, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Hi there peoples

I been looking at the coil info of this 66 amp regenX video. That is not a continuous drain value but is a dc pulsed figure. Like semiconductor data sheets will give a pulsed amp max of 200a and the transistor leg measures a whopping thickness of a tooth pick

We all know a 66 amp continuous flow of current takes a large conductor the size of your smallest finger. This is for those not skilled in the art of DC pulse engineering

Comment

• Here is a brilliant gentlemen who can do a great beginners build.

he says 180v unloaded and 26v loaded and that is due to a 3 inch air gap. Air gaps need to be tightened up for more power

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-05-2022, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• Free ride

Comment

• Free energy is flywheel power

Comment

• I love the dreamers on youtube, very nicely done

Comment

• My buddy is dropping off the core material for the coils tomorrow, so no more excuses for delays I guess. Now it’s on me to get the two coils put together and tested. Have not felt much like doing anything the last week.

Comment

• This looks like real thing, at first glance at least:

Also TinMan has something interesting:
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQtJTodw3QQ
                                Last edited by padova; 02-07-2022, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X