• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor Joe Evans Physicist Paper

Comment

• How to get the extra
      More outdated free energy machines

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-31-2022, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• So my partner in Sacramento tested the output of the two coils both loaded and unloaded. Unloaded they put out around 300 volts, but loaded, one coil put out 85 volts (2820 RPM) and the other one put out about 90 volts (2835 RPM) at about .6 amps each. There was about a 15 RPM difference between what he ran the two coils at, so that could account for the difference in volts out.

So even with twice the magnets on the rotor at around the same RPM (he ran at 2820-2835 and I was running at 2800) I am only getting 6 volts MORE. Around 96 volts...IF my coils are all the way in now, and I am beginning to believe they ARE.

WHY he told me these coils would put out around 120 volts, I will never know, but obviously they do NOT. Maybe it was just the test equipment he was using at the time. Right now we are using the same meters and same RPM gauge so there is no disparity. What there IS appears to be DISAPPOINTING results.

But there are some positives, so I will share the information should anyone ever attempt to replicate this stuff. Be aware that the following are my ASSUMPTIONS, and they could be well off the mark. Since voltage is a product of magnetic flux in the core and turns of wire on the coil, and 24 magnets on the rotor is producing very little additional output over the 12 magnet rotor, (much of which could be due to differences in spacing and other variables) I am assuming that the core is absorbing as MUCH flux with the smaller number of magnets as it can HOLD for the RPM that the rotor is traveling.

The depth of the plastic that holds the coil bobbin is approximately 1" deeper that the length of the bobbin, so they are currently inset into the plastic that far. That "extra" space is approximately 30% of the length of the 3 1/4 x 3" diameter" bobbin.

So working with that 30% number...
        If I extended the core by 1"...
        The current bobbin holds 3 strands of 1,000' each.
        If I were to increase the length of the coil bobbin somehow by that additional 1 inch, I could get an additional 900 feet of wire on the coil or 300 feet more on each of the 3 strands. That should improve output as long as the flux remains the same with the greater core mass.
        Last edited by Turion; 01-31-2022, 11:36 PM.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Interesting update. What-cha-gonna do? Did they say what the gap was? If the gaps are not all the same, how can you be sure on output? Without a measurable gap I would be lost. A ghost voltage turned spongy when loaded is a clear sign

I just got in from the big city and the snow is moving in from now to Thursday gotta hunker down

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-01-2022, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Any information you inform us is appreciated Mr. Dave, as always giving us the details
            Thank you

Comment

• Measuring tolerance. Use silicone wet inside a tiny plastic bag and clamp the coils in place and let dry. mic later.

Comment

• Coil to magnet gap tool, one dot of Car Bondo between two pieces of cellophane

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-01-2022, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• https://thamalsworld.com/blog/2021/0...ion-generator/

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                    Coil to magnet gap tool, one dot of Car Bondo between two pieces of cellophane

12 thou to get good power output on any coil

Comment

Cool Turion man. U think another 900ft will fit? okay then if it gives you 120v X 600ma X 12 coils = 850watts is that enough? COP 2? or was that 600ma per strand?
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 02-03-2022, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Cool Turion man. U think another 900ft will fit? okay then if it gives you 120v X 600ma X 12 coils = 850watts is that enough? COP 2? or was that 600ma per strand?
                        Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                        This guy gave this his all. No stops, now just released

THE NEW NORMAL FOR HUMANITY AND PHYSICS IN 2022 AND BEYOND...

Comment

• Mit proves that energy can be created - and work can be performed by that energy

Originally posted by bromikey View Post

this guy gave this his all. No stops, now just released

the new normal for humanity and physics in 2022 and beyond...

]
                          In the MIT parallel wire experiment we can see how Work (W) is being performed on two current bearing wires by created energy (J) when they are moved a certain distance (d) by created at the Sub-Atomic Quantum Electron level. Work = Force x Distance Units - Joules
                          The Joule is a derived unit of Energy in the International System of Units. It is equal to the Energy transferred to an object when a Force of one Newton acts on that object in the direction of the Force's motion through a distance of one metre. In order to perform one Joule of Work moving the current bearing wires an equivalent one Joule of Energy must be expended.

The Energy required in order to move the current bearing wires is being created Sub-Atomic Quantum Electron Energy. Energy (J) is defined as the capacity to do Work (J). The formula for Potential Energy depends on the Force acting on the two objects or wires in this case.

In the MIT parallel wire experiment the Source of the Potential Energy and the Force acting on each of the two wires is equal to the strength of the Electromagnetic Field Energy created around each current bearing wire and the distance between the wires (r).

The magnitude of Energy CREATED is equal to the magnitude of Work PERFORMED both (in Joules) as it takes 1 Joule of Energy to perform 1 Joule of Work. OK so WHAT IS THE SOURCE...? The ENERGY SOURCE is an Electron when it is caused to move as a result of a Potential Difference (or Voltage) when applied to the current bearing wire...

So how is Energy Created around a Current bearing Wire and how is Work performed with this created Energy? Electromagnetic Field Energy is created and externalized around a current bearing wire when: 1) An Electron - which creates an Electric Field is caused to move inside the wire when an Electromotive Force (Voltage) is applied to the wire. 2)

The moving Electron (electric Current) then creates an Electromagnetic Field around itself which is then externalized around the current bearing wire. 3) The created and externalized Sub-Atomic Quantum Electron Electromagnetic Field Energy around wire 1 performs Work on the wire when it interacts with with the created Electromagnetic Field Energy around wire 2 and vice versa.
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 02-03-2022, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/6625...5457947224388/
                            • An Electron - which creates an Electric Field is caused to move inside the wire when an Electromotive Force (Voltage) is applied to the wire.
                            • The moving Electron (electric Current) then creates an Electromagnetic Field around itself which is then externalized around the current bearing wire.

Comment

• https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a3...218vQWhx0Bfviw

330hp EV motor

Comment

• Shine: A Wind Turbine That Fits In Your Backpack

Comment

Working...
                                X