No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 60hz block transformer will melt is 30 seconds at 1100hz.

How many amps will it take to run your prime mover? Then add 50% bigger.

What is the coil voltage output? better check that first

How many amps does it take on start up? 17Amp?

This one is 110vac input

https://www.ebay.com/itm/35381960220...3ABFBMitOQlcdf
    Last edited by BroMikey; 01-08-2022, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Remember that each hand wound coil will be slightly difference physically and each output will be off from the next coil.Tying them all together in parallel is not as good as rectifying each coil or coil set first and then add the outputs together. Should a coil set change in out put (values) conflicts and heat build up would be reduced.

Many (6) fast rectifiers per coil set may increase your collection by 50%. Then feed the cap bank on the converter directly bypassing the 60hz rectifier. You can leave the 60hz rectifier in the circuit just jump in front of it to the caps

I wouldn't buy one until I knew what a loaded coil set was capable of
      Last edited by BroMikey; 01-08-2022, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• I have accumulated a few things over the years that I can try 7E8C7C13-C7BF-464B-83DF-686728B94EDD.jpeg
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Somebody put their money where their mouth is hey chap's? The rest are keyboard wizards

I see those 20 farad cap banks pretty cheap that can start your lawnmower. Charge those to start your rig using a 400w converter
          https://www.ebay.com/itm/19366529849...YAAOSwmQxfYcNu
          Last edited by BroMikey; 01-09-2022, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
            I have accumulated a few things over the years that I can try 7E8C7C13-C7BF-464B-83DF-686728B94EDD.jpeg

Comment

• Comment

• It is amazing to me to see a simple minded inventor following his experiments that destroys 200 years of physics models and university lies. The ultimate moment of undeniable truth. Watch their mouth's all drop open while the rest run and hide.
                All done with 1800's tech materials except for the ring magnets

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-09-2022, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Inventor busted over square hole. its a trick, the debunker strikes again, gotcha

Comment

• This is a weak impractical excuse of a free energy device yet still strong enough to uncover all of the lies of the science community for the past 2 centuries. Better to buy a solar panel right? I know all of the dyed in the wool skeptics will agree

Comment

• Got my testing board all set up ready to go
                      https://youtu.be/oO2kPY-q6xQ
                      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Got my testing board all set up ready to go
                        Thx 4 a look at the knew light board you have worked hard to make plus 2.55amp @ 120vac at 60hz

If memory serves me your new coils only put out 40vac each so a set is 80vac? is this correct?

Of course we won't know until it actually does a first run.

Or do you think 2 coils in series will be higher?

80vac @ 1100hz rectified might be be 110vdc

I have noted in my tests a straight ac won't power a bulb as bright as a single diode does plus my generator went while speeding up. Without the diode I had a dim light.
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 01-10-2022, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Got my testing board all set up ready to go
                          Seeing the damaged threads on the long bolt, I'd guess it was a 1/4-20 UNC thread and the nut was M6. If the guy used an impact driver to assemble he could have not noticed. Sucks for you. Anyway for about $20 you can get a handy tool called a nut-splitter in case there's a next time.
                          bi

Comment

• I have no idea what voltage or amps the coils will output. The new rotor has 24 magnets not 12, which is the most I ever had. This will have an impact on output. Also the clearance between rotor magnet and coil has gone down from 1/4” to about 1/16 or LESS. So we will just have to see. They were getting over 300 volts open voltage with the OLD coils and a 12 magnet rotor at 2800 RPM.

What actual output under load conditions with new coils, new rotor and new spacing will be I would rather not say until I see it on the bench. I could add 4 more magnets if I went with a new rotor, but that’s for another time. Right now I just want to see what this machine will do. Old coils, old rotors and old machines are in the past. I’m moving forward with what we have figured out works.
                            Last edited by Turion; 01-10-2022, 12:58 AM.

Comment

I have no idea what voltage or amps the coils will output. The new rotor has 24 magnets not 12, which is the most I ever had. This will have an impact on output. Also the clearance between rotor magnet and coil has gone down from 1/4” to about 1/16 or LESS. So we will just have to see. They were getting over 300 volts open voltage with the OLD coils and a 12 magnet rotor at 2800 RPM.

What actual output under load conditions with new coils, new rotor and new spacing will be I would rather not say until I see it on the bench. I could add 4 more magnets if I went with a new rotor, but that’s for another time. Right now I just want to see what this machine will do. Old coils, old rotors and old machines are in the past. I’m moving forward with what we have figured out works.
                              thx 4 the snappy reply I have been suffering 18hrs per day from enlarged prostate due to the chemo I am out of the woods today.

Yes I agree that a 1/4" gap will not show much power. 300volts or even 200volt per set would be great let's hope for the best. When I had a 1/4" gap I only got 2v per strand(175ft) and went it was tightened up to 60 thousandths the voltage was 20v per strand.

Bench work is a wonderful thing. I am so glad to hear you invoke Aaron's name concerning this years pow wow up state. People who are going to go better get a ticket fast because it will sell out fast. Who knows maybe an investor will put up some money and make a fuel-less RV energy generators

That would be an excellent low profile choice to introduce a new device to the market. Naturally not everyone could afford one at first but there will always be those who will get it regardless of the price.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 01-10-2022, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• bi,
                                Unfortunately, the end of the bolt that contained the nut was recessed in the plastic, accessible only by a deep socket. I did manage to get the OTHER end of two of the bolts out far enough to cut the heads off with a Dremel tool, which requires far less effort than using a nut splitter. I have one, but the nut was not out far enough to get it on the nut. Dremel worked better. The only trick was holding the Allen end of the bolt in place. To do that I had to put a 12" crescent wrench on the Allen wrench to give me the leverage I needed to hold it in place while turning the nut with a socket. And I wan't using the crescent wrench in the normal manner.....stuck the Allen through the hole in the handle of the wrench, and used the wrench as a lever.

Comment

Working...
                                X