Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N machine

Comment

• thanks Bistander, the magnets are arranged to attract each other, NS NS NS with the 2.5mm thick copper disc in the middle, I tried to rotate the disc at both 1400rpm and 2800rpm, but the result is almost the same , the increase is minimal.

Comment

• Bro, from the video it seems to me that the meter is set to amps, it is only 0.5A

Comment

• Info on copper disks
          https://youtu.be/kSRMORAoY8k
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
            Info on copper disks
            https://youtu.be/kSRMORAoY8k
            That's a pretty neat 12 pole synchronous PMAC dynamo. Memphis is working with a Faraday disc, homopolar, DC dynamo. Note the multipolar unit rotates the magnets adjacent to the stationary copper disc. Memphis rotates both the magnets and copper disc, essentially having no stator, except for the brushes.

Faraday's Paradox. Interesting. Look it up.
            bi

​​​​​

Comment

• P_20211127_121027.jpg P_20211201_171047.jpg I also tried to spin only the copper disc, putting a single pair of fixed magnets, on aluminum supports, but the motor is not there because an excessive braking force is generated, obviously a Lenz reaction is generated. even at very low revolutions, trying to rotate the disc with your hands you feel a strong resistance. I also tried to offset the magnets, but there is always resistance, even if a little less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Memphis View Post
                P_20211127_121027.jpg P_20211201_171047.jpg I also tried to spin only the copper disc, putting a single pair of fixed magnets, on aluminum supports, but the motor is not there because an excessive braking force is generated, obviously a Lenz reaction is generated. even at very low revolutions, trying to rotate the disc with your hands you feel a strong resistance. I also tried to offset the magnets, but there is always resistance, even if a little less.
                Hi Memphis,
                Yep, with those set-ups you make an eddy current brake. To get the unipolar (or homopolar) DC generator you need a 'uniform' magnetic field covering the entire disc area.
                bi

Comment

[a Lenz reaction is generated. even at very low revolutions, trying to rotate the disc with your hands you feel a strong resistance. I also tried to offset the magnets, but there is always resistance, even if a little less.

Comment

• Thanks Bistander, ... so to work the homopolar generator the magnets must remain fixed or turn with the copper disk? ... I saw that in the De Palma experiment the machine built by them had the magnets on the rotor together with the disk of copper, and they were all spinning together, and that's what I tried to replicate but without useful results, nothing to do with the De Palma generator.There are 4 brushes for each pole, of the carbon type which are used for electric wheels measuring 16x6mm.
                    Last edited by Memphis; 12-30-2021, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Thanks Bistander, ... so to work the homopolar generator the magnets must remain fixed or turn with the copper disk? ... I saw that in the De Palma experiment the machine built by them had the magnets on the rotor together with the disk of copper, and they were all spinning together, and that's what I tried to replicate but without useful results, nothing to do with the De Palma generator.There are 4 brushes for each pole, of the carbon type which are used for electric wheels measuring 16x6mm.
                      " so to work the homopolar generator the magnets must remain fixed or turn with the copper disk?"
                      Yes.

First you need to generate voltage. Requires complete flux coverage, uniform and unidirectional, over copper disc.

To get high current, you need very low resistance electric circuit. Carbon brushes offer too high resistance. Use very low resistance everywhere. Brushes especially. Try straight copper metal at first. Will be low resistance but poor wear. Once working look into high copper content metal graphite brushes.
                      bi

Comment

• Driving Time Duration = 16 minutes. Ebike Speed = 29 km/hr EV "distance travelled" = approximately 7.7 km. INITIAL EV battery voltage = 74 Volts FINAL EV battery voltage = 73.9 Volts Battery Voltage Consumption = 1 mV Ebike Recharge Rate = 99%
                        Normally the ebike's battery voltage always drops slowly even in Regenerative Acceleration Mode - due to generator coil core losses.
                        However the ideal combination of ReGen-X Quantum Motor coils and ReGenX Generator coils produced a solid 16 minutes of continuous running at 29 km/hr and the battery voltage did not drop and stayed at 67 Volts and it looked like it was going to increase to 68 Volts.
                        It took me 10 minutes of waiting to see what the battery voltage would do before I realized I ought to pick up the video camera and record what was going on...
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 12-31-2021, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• Fake news BroMickeyLier:

In the 6 minutes of the video, the battery goes down from 67.0 to 66.5V. And the 10.5A on the amp meter is the charging current to the battery. Thanes conveniently doesn't measure what the current from the battery to the motor is. This is a very easy measurement to do and should immediately show if the battery charges or discharges overall.

And btw this is an old video that was already commented on extensively by bistander and myself.

Happy New Year. Hopefully next year you will post some true stories. Have you considered going to work for the fake media?
                          Last edited by pmgriphone; 12-31-2021, 06:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                            Driving Time Duration = 16 minutes. Ebike Speed = 29 km/hr EV "distance travelled" = approximately 7.7 km. INITIAL EV battery voltage = 74 Volts FINAL EV battery voltage = 73.9 Volts Battery Voltage Consumption = 1 mV Ebike Recharge Rate = 99%
                            Whose math is that? Initial minus final = 74V - 73.9V = 0.1V drop = 100mV less than what he started with. What is "1 mV? What is 99%? Nothing recharged. The 74 & 73.9V must be battery open circuit potential figures. During the wheel spinning the meter was reading 67.7V. Note 67.7V is less than battery open circuit voltage (74V), so the battery is discharging at 10.4A. So for his 16 minute air ride he used about 3 Ah. If it had a 30 Ah battery, then 10% of the charge was consumed spinning the wheel in air. Zero kilometers traveled. All energy was wasted. No recharge occurred.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Normally the ebike's battery voltage always drops slowly even in Regenerative Acceleration Mode - due to generator coil core losses.
                            However the ideal combination of ReGen-X Quantum Motor coils and ReGenX Generator coils produced a solid 16 minutes of continuous running at 29 km/hr and the battery voltage did not drop and stayed at 67 Volts and it looked like it was going to increase to 68 Volts.
                            It took me 10 minutes of waiting to see what the battery voltage would do before I realized I ought to pick up the video camera and record what was going on...
                            BS. It was not "running at 29 km/hr". It was stationary. Zero km/hr. And he switched meter scales midway thru the 6 minutes to show 3 significant digits. During the last half of the vid you can see the meter reading fall from 67.7 down to 67.5V. A few 67.4 figures flicker towards the end.

Why doesn't he put it on the road. It's only been like what? 4 years? Or at minimum, put the rear wheel on a load Dyno to get realistic load currents. And get some reasonable travel speeds. Who wants a 29km/hr motorbike?

But I guess that is the point. Thane, like Turion will never do a legitimate public test because they both know they've got nothing but lies.
                            bi

Comment

• "Since man is dealing with energy as defined by the principles of conservation, he can ONLY ever understand it from a perspective of scarcity..As long as man's primary supply of energy is subject to such scarcity, there will never be a system of social democracy that can last long upon the Earth. Humanity is on the threshold of moving into a new era of scientific understanding with regards to energy and its creation. Contemplate if you will a civilization in which energy is not a commodity over which to fight or hoard. Can we see how that would change EVERYTHING?" ~ Glenda GreenThe Law of Creation of Energy says that Electromagnetic Field Energy which is created around all current bearing wires is a form of energy because this energy performs Negative Work in conventional electric generators and Positive Work in ReGenX Generator, ReGen-X MotorAn Electric Generator is a machine which converts Mechanical Input Power to Electrical Output Power according to Faraday's Law of Induction of the early 1820s. It is Universally Accepted that essentially ALL Electric Generators have ONLY ONE OUTPUT and that they operate at LESS than 100% efficiency - BOTH of these statements are UNTRUE. All Electric Generators have MANY various OUTPUTS such as Electrical, Heat, and Noise BUT the MOST significant (at least equally significant as the electrical) Output is the Mechanical Output which was discovered by Emil Lenz and formulated in a Law of Physics called Lenz's Law of Induction of 1834. Lenz's Law identifies the Negative Work which is performed in Electricity Generation and he also identified the Source of Energy which is Created which is required to perform that Negative Work. Magnetic Field Energy which is CREATED around all current bearing wires is the Source of Energy Emil Lenz discovered in 1834. in 1820 Hans Christian Ørsted ALSO discovered that Magnetic Field Energy was being created when an electric current was passed through a wire, the Magnetic Field Energy created around the wire would perform Positive Work on a compass needle and cause the Kinetic Energy of the needle to increase.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 12-31-2021, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• According to the Work-Energy Principle ALL Work requires Energy because Energy is the Currency required in order to perform Work. Negative Work is performed by Energy when the Kinetic Energy of a system is Reduced and Positive Work is performed when the Kinetic Energy is Increased. In ALL Electric Machines and in BOTH cases this Energy is Created. Electromagnetic Field Energy is Created in Electric Motors and Positive Work is performed and in Electric Generators Negative Work is performed by this Created Energy. ALL Electric Generators are 100% efficient in their conversion of Mechanical Input Power to Electrical, Heat and Noise Outputs. ALL Electric Generators EXCEED 100% efficiency when the Mechanical Output (and the Negative Work performed) is factored into the performance evaluation. The US patented ReGenX Generator uses Created Magnetic field Energy to OPERATE AT INFINITE EFFICIENCY. Introduction to the ReGenX Generator and Infinite Efficiency: https://youtu.be/NbZhKWjpMx4 Thane C. Heins

Comment

Working...
                                X