Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Another false statement

That's a true statement. Go watch his videos. You will find enough where he says "infinite efficiency". Or do I need to babysit you and quote the videos by timestamp. Thought you were a grown-up. But then they say, once you get older, you turn into a little kid again.

Comment

• that is why I posted 1 of those video' because Thane tells you what infinite efficiency means and what it does not mean. I knew you would not review the video's. Jokes on you

Comment

that is why I posted 1 of those video' because Thane tells you what infinite efficiency means and what it does not mean. I knew you would not review the video's. Jokes on you
        No BLMer, joke is on you as I actually watched that video. He is basically making up infinite efficiency so as to dispute that his machine is a perpetual mobile. But his explanation makes no sense. In fact, he claims he can run the machine as long as he wants.

Comment

• The video is pointed at senseless thinkers who only hear what they want to hear. These systems all require coal to get them up and running. Is not perpetual motion as you twist the meaning. All normal losses in play such as bearings, converters and core losses and so on and so on.

Others pick at Thane about taking away the cores to prove things. Thane states the obvious to the brain dead. Ignorance runs deep

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-22-2021, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Things like efficiency and battery charging are well understood and precisely defined, worldwide and proven for more than a century. Thane ignores this, uses his own definitions and is obviously an idiot.
            bi
            edit:
            The definition of efficiency that Thane states in the video in the post above is incorrect. He just made it up to support his lies. Efficiency is the rate of useful work done per total power input with zero change of the stored energy in the conversion device. Note: "total power input', not "change" of power input.
            Last edited by bistander; 12-22-2021, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• That is not correct. Efficiency is calculated by the engineering dept, just like he says. The rotating mass is brought to speed and then tests are made. So many watts in (pick a number 100) and 90 for the output.

This is the outdated 200 year old data.

The new coils take no extra power on input and output is 100 plus. Efficiency infinite. Someday you will understand when you own and operate your own motor generator. You must paid to run the conventional motor to bring your generator up to operating speed. No free lunch there.

Naturally this is always the case with generating power, so many horseys input and so much out.

Comment

That is not correct. Efficiency is calculated by the engineering dept, just like he says. The rotating mass is brought to speed and then tests are made. So many watts in (pick a number 100) and 90 for the output.

This is the outdated 200 year old data.

The new coils take no extra power on input and output is 100 plus. Efficiency infinite. Someday you will understand when you own and operate your own motor generator. You must paid to run the conventional motor to bring your generator up to operating speed. No free lunch there.

Naturally this is always the case with generating power, so many horseys input and so much out.
                Quote from above. "Efficiency is calculated by the engineering dept, just like he says.."
                ​​​​​​
                I was chief engineer for many years with a multimillion dollar motor generator manufacturer whose responsibility included verifying efficiency to NEMA and industry standards. Efficiency is as I stated.

Find a legitimate, respected, authority which agrees with Thane. There is none. Show a textbook example agreeing with Thane. There is none.
                Compare the "new coil" no-load with an equivalent monofilar coil no-load and it becomes obvious where "extra power on input" actually is.

Compare "new coil" to equivalent monofilar coil under load and observe the truth.

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

I was chief engineer for many years with a multimillion dollar motor generator manufacturer

Find a legitimate, respected, authority which agrees with Thane.

There is none. Show a textbook example agreeing with Thane.

There is none.
                  I am not talking about the political aspects of excepted norms. I talked to motor rewind shops who do 500hp units by using multiple strands wound together rather than a single conductor like 4 strands of 11awg. That is not what we are discussing. The difference is 100 ft coils used in conventional units vs 1000ft coils that delay the amperage 45 degrees away from the peak voltage

You won't learn this from a book, you are right.

Whatever the generating scheme you chose is irrelevant, what is important is that no unit has ever exceeded 97%

Comment

I am not talking about the political aspects of excepted norms. I talked to motor rewind shops who do 500hp units by using multiple strands wound together rather than a single conductor like 4 strands of 11awg. That is not what we are discussing. The difference is 100 ft coils used in conventional units vs 1000ft coils that delay the amperage 45 degrees away from the peak voltage

You won't learn this from a book, you are right.

Whatever the generating scheme you chose is irrelevant, what is important is that no unit has ever exceeded 97%
                    That's BS and simply not true. Go back and look at the debunker video for equivalent monofilar coil example.

And large generators regularly exceed 97% efficiency. You want to see some really horrid generator efficiency numbers? Do a real test on Thane's machine.
                    bi

Comment

• You are relying on the pablo/milk toast experiments of others while name calling as per university standards, When backed into a corner, bite and tarnish the enemy at any cost.

Evasive tactics splitting hair over whether the max generator output is 97% or 98% anything to avoid the subject matter. The tests have been shown and the results have been in, for years. Many such inventions put out infinite efficiency.

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-23-2021, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Funny how Thane always says that there is no power in the drive shaft for a motor turning at some rpm at equilibrium. Apparently, he uses the formula P= T*omega, where T is the torque and omega is the radial frequency of the shaft. I note that this formula is correct, yet Thane says P = 0 because the torque T = 0.

That's however in correct. He forgets that the motor needs to produce torque to overcome the friction losses. So T is not equal to zero and thus P is not equal to zero.

And if the motor is loaded with an external load, e.g. his rotor, then T is equal to the torque required to overcome the frictions losses plus the losses introduced to turn the external load.

So there definitely is power in the driveshaft at any point in time that the motor is rotating.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post
                            Funny how Thane always says that there is no power in the drive shaft for a motor turning at some rpm at equilibrium. Apparently, he uses the formula P= T*omega, where T is the torque and omega is the radial frequency of the shaft. I note that this formula is correct, yet Thane says P = 0 because the torque T = 0.

That's however in correct. He forgets that the motor needs to produce torque to overcome the friction losses. So T is not equal to zero and thus P is not equal to zero.

And if the motor is loaded with an external load, e.g. his rotor, then T is equal to the torque required to overcome the frictions losses plus the losses introduced to turn the external load.

So there definitely is power in the driveshaft at any point in time that the motor is rotating.
                            infinitesimal is your favorite discussion, then ignore the gorilla in the room
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 12-25-2021, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• We use many overunity devices today. But most people are incapable of looking outside the box they are in. The electron cascade of a CRT, (cathode Ray Tube of the old TV's), or the NST, (Neon Sign Transformer). LOOK at a typical NST. The overunity is printed RIGHT ON THE LABEL.

Example:
                              Input- 12vDC @ 3amps = 36 watts, (per second)
                              Output- 20,000V @ 30ma, (.003)

Do you SEE the overunity there? NO? Why not? Because they don't WANT you to. And Electrical Engineers don't LOOK for it.

The question is, do we READ and do we UNDERSTAND, or do we just go on our merry way because we are so used to "ONE cycle per second" because that is how we have been conditioned?

But one cycle per second is NOT HOW NEON SIGN TRANSFORMERS OPERATE!! LOOK IT UP!!!!! They conveniently leave THAT information off the label, but do a little research.

"Electronic neon transformers change the frequency of the input voltage from the typical 50-60hz to around 20,000hz using switching electronics. This allows for a much smaller, albeit more complicated, design."

Unless my calculator is on the blink, 20,000 V at .003 amps x 20,000 cycles per second (instead of ONE) is 1,200,000 Watts per second. But what do I know. I'm not an electrical engineer. Just someone who LOOKS for something unusual, and then figures out how to make it work for them. 36 watts (per second) in and 1,200,000 watts per second out is a decent gain, wouldn't you say? And I'd say having a device that outputs 33000 times the input to begin with is a good first step to building an OU system. Wouldn't YOU? Especially when you operate between the positives to minimize losses and understand how to generate electricity as well as recover the power you used to generate.

Can you understand WHY I feel like the time I am spending on getting the generator working just to prove the point to bistander is NOT worth my time? But I will. The machinist thought it might be done Wednesday, but now he says to "check back" first part of next week sometime.

There are folks out there who have figured out Don Smiths's stuff and got it working, putting out loads of energy. Free energy is coming, and all you little Dutch boys with your fingers in the dike of progress best learn to hold your breath for a really long time, cuz the dike is about to break in a really big way.

I don't happen to agree with Thane on some things, so have not followed his work, but I know what is possible. I have seen it.

Don SMith CIrcuit.png

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
                              Last edited by Turion; 12-26-2021, 11:48 AM.
                              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• gettin pretty fancy with the hv circuits for a country boy/ceeement man but I can see what you are saying. you gotem this time, way over their heads

every part of the circuit is easy to understand except for the gas tube. all it does is the 20,000v to pass over it like a sparkgap to form the hv osc section since transistors can not pulse these hv.

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-26-2021, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X