• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• rotary magnet engine

Comment

• John Bedini showed a similar design

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-12-2021, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• groundbreaking

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by BroMikey; 12-13-2021, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                        Look at frame 9:32 what appears to be 1 black wire divided under the frame is actually 2 wires running under the project to another battery. The whole piece of **** runs slow because he put a 9 volt on it which parallels another 9 volt plus the weak ass gen output of maybe 1 volt. As soon as he takes the battery off the thing speeds up because the gen output and the hidden battery are serial for total of 10+- volts.
                        That's a joke like the person who post it.
                        Last edited by Matthew Jones; 12-14-2021, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Those lying video's grind me to no end too. thx Matt

you got to love the theater of youtube and if you sign a NDA you can get the real circuit, LOL

ADD BROMIKEY - (more theater) TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. (draws more flies on hot stuff)

USER CP/Ignore list.
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 12-14-2021, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Good morning guys, and good morning to Te Bro 'too, (I am really saddened by the bad news, I state that I have been dedicating myself to the subject for years and I am against official and harmful therapies, preferring other alternative but much more valid treatments), unfortunately the story of the flywheel that turns and pushes a generator by inertia is a fake, many of them run on youtube, most of them come from india, but I personally tried to replicate, I also brought variants, but it always happens for the system to slow down and stop. I also tried with a three-phase motor and an inverter to increase the revs and thus increase the inertial mass of the flywheel, but uselessly, when the alternator goes under load, it tends to slow down and stop the flywheel. Of course I tried different speeds but the result was always the same. I'm sorry I can't upload the video because the system tells me it's too heavy. I'm taking a look at the works of Jay Lunke, ..... but I saw that there are some inconsistencies in the drawings .... this leaves me perplexed, also because he claims that he has not achieved anything of what he theorises , and leave it to others to try ........ At the moment I am trying to replicate the homopolar generator of Trombly-Adams, I would also like to open a post about it to know if anyone has already tried, but I don't know how to open it.

Comment

• 3 new laws part 1

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-16-2021, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Memphis,

Every single generator coil that exists has a frequency (the speed at which the magnet on the rotor passes it) AT WHICH LENZ IS NEUTRAL when the coil is under load, neither slowing down the prime mover, nor speeding it up. This is a FACT. "Tesla style" coils allow this to happen at a LOWER frequency, but that is their ONLY advantage over standard coils. Take a single strand coil with, say 1,000 feet of wire on it and start spinning a rotor near it at variable speeds and you will find that speed. For my original 11" rotor with only 6 of the 2" magnets on it and a coil with three strands of 1,000 feet, all in parallel, that required rotor speed was 2800 RPM. Matt Jones did it with a MUCH smaller rotor with only (I believe 3, possibly 4....been too long) of those same 2" magnets. I don't recall the specs on his coil, nor do I believe he mentioned the RPM in his video, but I have the video somewhere. He used a 555 timer to adjust the timing of pulses to a motor turning the rotor to control the rotor RPM and found the speed where there was just the slightest bit of acceleration (of the prime mover), because the "neutral" point is where you get the most output from the coil as a generator coil. If you use a motor to turn a flywheel, which turns a rotor past THOSE kinds of coils, your results will be much different. Whatever generator you are using, or alternator, or motor as a generator, it will have a frequency at which Lenz is neutral. Up to YOU to find it. Now if only there were a way to overcome the magnetic drag.... LOL
                                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Working...
                                X