X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    that $2,000.00 is sitting in the bottom of my trash can right now,

as it hurt me mentally to throw that thing away, it does me no good

Does anyone here believe that any of the energy that passes through the load on the 3 battery system is actually recovered,

or does everyone believe that the load is just "in series" with the third battery,
    I think it a series load sharing. my batteries got more straight off them without all that pumping in a circle. the circuits or converters eat power and batteries offer resistance

i have not found the magic freq and the mod motor runs it down faster and a block transformer must be use to recharge the dying batteries asap

always hanging on the edge of your seat as the entire sets of all of the very expensive batteries creep downward a few points at a time as sufation over runs the plates hour after hour never seeing a self sustaining moment.

hand over mouth the experimenter must resort to a 2.5x charging ratio forcing the packs to go back up using conventional means

2000lbs of the right batteries might be sprinkle charged at low resistance? something in the range of .02 or .003 points on the full scale? interesting at best.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 12-02-2021, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• mod motor gibberish, a mad man searching for a fool's node.

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-02-2021, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Hate to rain on this but in post 2240, if you watch the revs of the flywheel, it does slow down. At the end it is going quite a bit slower. I would have to see this rig run for a straight say 5 hours, then I would call it true. Lots of guys in India have build these and tried to pass them off as full runners.
        thay

Comment

• Motionless Switching Magnetosphere Electric Generator

This Generator is designed in the shape of the Magnetosphere.
          The core of the generator has a common switching coil(electromagnet) with
          two large permanent magnets on each side of the coil. There are fins
          around this core. There will be several fins around the core so that
          the assembly will look like a sphere. The fins have permanent magnets
          spaced out in the fin in such a way to move flux from one magnet to the
          next magnet in the fin and then through the core finally flowing
          through the fin again. One the outside of the permanent magnets in the
          fins are coils. The coils are spaced farther from the permanent magnets
          so that the normal flux flow moves from one permanent magnet to another
          producing one large ring of flux flow using the core as part of that route.
          The magnets and coil in the core are larger that the fin magnets so that the
          core can handle the travel of the sum of flux flow from all of the fins in
          the generator.

This generator design is different than the Sphere Generator I have already
          designed because it uses permanent magnets in the core rather than
          core material. I believe the permanent magnets will provide better
          assurance that the large ring magnet function will work. At least it should
          work better than core material. Also, there is only one coil per permanent
          magnet in each fin rather than more coils in the sphere generator. The
          reasons for this change are that having one coil outside the permanent
          magnet means it is farther away from the core, this will reduce negative
          interaction between the fin coils and the core magnets. This design
          will also allow more fins to be placed into the generator. More fins
          means more power generation. The coils in the fin need to be large
          enough to handle the flux that will be moving through the coils.

The operation of the generator is about the same as the sphere generator
          I have already designed. This new design will operate with more power
          and efficiency.

The way this generator operates is that each fin assembly works in conjunction
          With the common core assembly. The normal flux flow is of each fin is through
          the core creating a large ring magnet. So, the generator will have several large
          ring magnet actions being performed at the same time.

There is one large coil that has a core that supports all of the flux flowing
          Through its core when the power is off to the generator. Once the power
          Is turned on to the coil, the coil produces a magnetic field that opposes
          The direction of flux flow through the core. What this does is it breaks
          The large flux ring flow of the flux for each of the fins. The flux then
          Looks and fins the next easiest route for the flux to flow. Most of the
          permanent magnets in the ring will then start to use the core in the coil
          that is closest to it in the fin assembly to travel through to get to the
          other side of the permanent magnet. The reason it takes this route is
          because the core material is an easier path than an all-air path to get to
          that side.
          The electric power generation is performed through the coils that are
          Beside the permanent magnets in the fin assemblies. The is wire wrapped
          around the coils cores that will have electricity flowing through them
          as a result, change in flux movement. In fact, there is flux either starting to
          flow through the coils or reducing their flux flow with each change in the
          electrical condition on the one electromagnet at the center of the generator
          core. With the best switching speed for the generator, it means that the
          electromagnet can operate at a 50% duty cycle while each coil in the generator
          can collect alternating current 100% of the time. So, the generator uses one switching
          electromagnet operating at a 50% duty cycle to be able to collect electrical
          energy from several coils at the same time.
          The electrical energy to produce a magnetic field for a 50% duty cycle in this
          Generator should be a lot smaller than the several coils producing electrical
          Energy from the several permanent magnets that are changing their flux
          Routes. This is similar to a FET or transistor where a larger amount of energy
          is being controlled by a smaller one.
          Please build one of these, you will be glad you did.

I have written three books on unique generator and motor designs along with several applications for them.
          It has come to mind that the best invention would be a generator that does not need outside energy to operate it.
          This generator design utilizes the internal power that is already in permanent magnets.
          This is my best design so far.

Drawing zzz.jpg
          Once you have free electrical energy production, then the efficient motor designs I have are not as valuable because you can still
          use the current ones. But if you want an electric car that never needs to be plugged in, then I would still pursue
          the motor designs in my books sold through kindle direct publishing.

Lunkster
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Lunkster; 12-03-2021, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• quick easy book sales

Comment

• could be might be experimental bench work play time, lots of magnet engines do

Comment

• here is the big guy

Comment

• My material is about the possibilities of electro-mechanical (electromechanical) converters
                  Some will turn their brains upside down, some will not be able to finish reading the first part. Alas, there is no point in reading without basic knowledge.

The material in Russian / through a translator can be read
                  The first part: http://rakarskiy.narod.ru/publ/free_...cepi/3-1-0-139
                  The second part: http://rakarskiy.narod.ru/publ/free_...rque/3-1-0-138
                  The third part: http://rakarskiy.narod.ru/publ/free_...otor/3-1-0-140

Quote:
                  Still, ask "why does the motor have this result". Let's look at the peak ampere strength in the generator winding and the active motor winding:
                  Generator: peak Ampere force of 128.86 Newtons (excluding electromagnetic focal thrust) with a thickness/length of the rotor along the axis of 74 mm (1.5 kW of electrical power)
                  Motor: peak Ampere force of 271.55 Newtons with a thickness / length of the rotor along the axis of 158 mm (0.396 kW of electrical power). How did it happen?
                  Understand, everything is in the material, I think there is enough material to just think about whether we know everything about electromechanical converters.

Comment

• very nice mr Rakarskiy but there is no english

Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                    My material converters
                    Some will turn their brains upside down,

The material in Russian / through a translator can be read
                    The first part: http://rakarskiy.narod.ru/publ/free_...cepi/3-1-0-139
                    The second part: http://rakarskiy.narod.ru/publ/free_...rque/3-1-0-138
                    The third part: http://rakarskiy.narod.ru/publ/free_...otor/3-1-0-140

Comment

• https://rakarskiy-narod-ru.translate...en&_x_tr_hl=ru

http://rakarskiy.narod.ru/_ld/0/40_Electromechanic.pdf
                      edit later - technical translation
                      Last edited by Rakarskiy; 12-07-2021, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• Thank you Mr Rakarskiy
                        I can see in English.

This is alot of math to prove out that
                        most people here can not perform.
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 12-07-2021, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• A caring guy conducted a demonstration experiment for me with a simple generator. For which I am very grateful to him!

Video clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOq1TN3lnIo

My updated theory is fully confirmed. My analysis is on the slide, if you can read the formulas, everything can be seen in the palm of your hand.

I have already been asked questions about the motor that I described in the article. I will do a full analysis and methodology in the manual.
                          2021-12-09_194504556.jpg

Comment

• Here is the split positive generator system on a watt meter in constant battery voltage decline until the death of the batteries

this mod motor was tested as well also using various timings

other than my video's no one on the internet offers any work with split positive charging of 3 battery systems. I have been here for years and there is no response. no one watches or knows what it is, same thing.

however people have suggested the idea but have no hardware, just talk and fear of nda

Dave has shown the scooter motor taking power from 1 bank and charged another bank claiming a non surface charge increase but quickly removed it all due to negative comments on youtube and has since turned off that function. Dave insisted he is getting more into his big pack of 10-12 large batteries than is being used. His proof in a high dollar battery analyzer $5000 one that give an accurate accounting of all joules in a battery.

Of course this is hearsay and no one has any real examples other than a video Dave once posted of a run pack going up higher due to the use of a shorted battery he say could not be repeated.

This is a great mystery to Dave who is frantically trying to recreate this glorious phenomena. The years have past and other pressing matters have stood in the way of this idea.

only bye has a 1 battery system tube video that shows nothing just like the 3 battery video's I show. over the years I have been ignored, spit on and degraded for showing my results. calling my work inferior or blaming hardware. Shame on me for not spending endless year of bench work to find out what the NDA's have shown others who hide any direction for fear of prosecution. but the creation of energy we are told is real.

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-10-2021, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• I analyzed the experiment more deeply and found inaccuracies in determining the magnetic induction of a magnet in the wire area.
                              My method is very correct, I am very happy about it.
                              The magnetic induction of the magnet can be calculated on this page:

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/calculat...calcType=block

PS: I haven't found anywhere else yet, a similar methodology for calculating the resulting ampere force
                              00002222.jpg

Comment

• Splitting the Positive like John B and Edwin G

Also terms like Tesla Switching

https://www.physicsforums.com/thread...ositive.14575/

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-10-2021, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X