No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Rakarskiy, It appears that you misuse Ampere's force law in your derivation. Ampere's force law applies to the force developed between two current carrying wires in magnetostatics. As such, it has nothing to do with a "moment" or torque. Sorry, but that invalidates your premise.
    bi

Comment

• I clicked on the upper paragraph.
      bi

Comment

• Or copy the link and paste it in your browser.

Got pulleys ordered. One week. $300.00.
        Gives me time to finish all the coils and the wiring.

“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
          Mr. Rakarskiy, It appears that you misuse Ampere's force law in your derivation. Ampere's force law applies to the force developed between two current carrying wires in magnetostatics. As such, it has nothing to do with a "moment" or torque. Sorry, but that invalidates your premise.
          bi
          I don't want to offend you, but the science of electromechanisms is based on the ampere force. This is my material, a simple and logical solution.

Comment

• A couple things to report.

I finished coil # 6 today, and at that rate it should only take two more days to finish the rest. Hopefully I finish them all tomorrow as I have figured out things to speed the process up. If so, I can start working on the pieces to secure the coils in place and keep them from spinning, which plays havoc with the wires.

Since I got the gears and bushing ordered, I don't have to drive to Sacramento to try and get one. None of the places I called had it in stock anyway. I do have to go pick up my grocery order in town, which means I can stop at Lowes and pick up a couple things I need.

Since I can't run the machine at the correct speed for "Neutral Lenz" until the new gears arrive, and it looks like I will have everything else done in the next couple days, this will give me a chance to see if I can get my coils to achieve "Neutral Lenz" at a lower RPM simply with the addition of a capacitor. Tesla said it is possible, so now's the time to figure it out. If so, maybe I can figure out the "Neutral Lenz" configuration for several different Rotor speeds with this particular size rotor and these specific coils with this specific core. Sounds like fun to me. Data is always helpful, and if not for me, for someone who comes after me.
            Last edited by Turion; 11-09-2021, 06:43 AM.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post

I don't want to offend you, but the science of electromechanisms is based on the ampere force. This is my material, a simple and logical solution.
              Why don't the units work out to support your derivation? The "Ampere force" is expressed in N/m ( newtons per meter, force per unit length of wire), not a moment in Nm ( newton meters as is torque).
              bi

Comment

Why don't the units work out to support your derivation? The "Ampere force" is expressed in N/m ( newtons per meter, force per unit length of wire), not a moment in Nm ( newton meters as is torque).
                bi
                You had a bad physics teacher. Any force is measured in Nyutans (SI). Ampere force is also in Newtons:

Fa = B * l * v * sina (N)

In rotary motion, the concept of a moment of force is applied, which is formed from a lever relative to the axis and the point of application of the force:

T(Nm) = F(N) * r (m)* sina.

*later I will publish my article in English
                Read the updated version via google translator.
                Last edited by Rakarskiy; 11-09-2021, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Mr. Rakarskiy,
                  this discussion is off-topic (or too deep) for this thread, in my opinion, so I'll step out, but leave this reference.
                  bi ______
                  "Ampère's Force Law is seldom used directly for practical engineering purposes. Its real value is to form the basis upon which to define the unit of electric current. You can derive the Force Law by substituting the magnetic field value given by the Biot Savart Equation into the motor equation. Indeed, practical calculations of the electromechanical force usually take this approach, which you can also extend to include inhomogeneous media.

All of what follows applies only to 'free space' environments. Ampère's Force Law is of no use in the presence of magnetizable materials. However, the Force Law has the advantage, as a means of defining the ampere, that it is independent of any definition of a magnetic field. Magnetic flux density may instead then be defined in terms of the ampere."

(link) http://info.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Workshop...pereForce.html

Comment

Mr. Rakarskiy,
                    this discussion is off-topic (or too deep) for this thread, in my opinion, so I'll step out, but leave this reference.
                    bi ______
                    "Ampère's Force Law is seldom used directly for practical engineering purposes. Its real value is to form the basis upon which to define the unit of electric current. You can derive the Force Law by substituting the magnetic field value given by the Biot Savart Equation into the motor equation. Indeed, practical calculations of the electromechanical force usually take this approach, which you can also extend to include inhomogeneous media.

All of what follows applies only to 'free space' environments. Ampère's Force Law is of no use in the presence of magnetizable materials. However, the Force Law has the advantage, as a means of defining the ampere, that it is independent of any definition of a magnetic field. Magnetic flux density may instead then be defined in terms of the ampere."

(link) http://info.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Workshop...pereForce.html
                    You are wrong, Ampere Force works, and even very strong, especially in axial generators, without cores. Secondly, in my article I do not disassemble a generator with a core at all. This article is more like proof that the statement about the balance of electrical and mechanical power in generators is a big educational lie.

My article "Electromechanical converter, with efficiency> 1. Solving a problem in physics" no one forbids studying it.

PS. I have already conveyed my regards to my Russian-speaking Cerberus, their commission for the fight against pseudoscience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post

You are wrong, Ampere Force works, and even very strong, especially in axial generators, without cores. Secondly, in my article I do not disassemble a generator with a core at all. This article is more like proof that the statement about the balance of electrical and mechanical power in generators is a big educational lie.

My article "Electromechanical converter, with efficiency> 1. Solving a problem in physics" no one forbids studying it.

PS. I have already conveyed my regards to my Russian-speaking Cerberus, their commission for the fight against pseudoscience.

Rakarsky, your write up is a mess. Putting equations like this in your text leaves to many arbitrary interpretations. Please fix your write up and fix the details: Put brackets where they belong throughout all of your text.

I = E - U / R + Rz is not equal to I = (E - U) / (R + Rz)

Not sure how you can ever proof anything if you are sloppy like that! Someone reading your text has no clue what you mean with your equations.

And lastly, why don;t you build what you designed in your article and proof to yourself (and us) that it really works as you think it will.
                      Last edited by pmgriphone; 11-10-2021, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• So yesterday was my weekly trip to town which kills half a day. But I did get some things done and have some more to do.

https://youtu.be/W8-kCFuACNs

Comment

• Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post

Rakarsky, your write up is a mess. Putting equations like this in your text leaves to many arbitrary interpretations. Please fix your write up and fix the details: Put brackets where they belong throughout all of your text.

I = E - U / R + Rz is not equal to I = (E - U) / (R + Rz)

Not sure how you can ever proof anything if you are sloppy like that! Someone reading your text has no clue what you mean with your equations.

And lastly, why don;t you build what you designed in your article and proof to yourself (and us) that it really works as you think it will.
                          My dear friend, solving equations with fractions is high school. The settlement procedure does not change. First, calculations are made in the numerator and denominator, and then the fraction is solved. I recommend repeating what was taught in school. This material has already proved everything, science does not deny the over-unit electromechanical converter, it is denied by idiots who think that they rule the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                            So yesterday was my weekly trip to town which kills half a day. But I did get some things done and have some more to do.

https://youtu.be/W8-kCFuACNs
                            well improved assembly, so that the coils do not move or vibrate, everything well adjusted and held, for greater safety and operation, excellent S. Dave

Comment

Working...
                            X