No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that is the best I can do so far input 180v-265vac to 27vdc out, not sure what the lock rotor max needs to be for start up. I used one of these last year on a 4 gear migwire feeder. I needed it adjustable so I found a cheap $10 scooter controller and nailed it on the output

https://www.ebay.com/itm/11219627365...oAAOSwA3dYH3hn

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-10-2021, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• MickeyMouse, not sure why you are filling the thread with all this power supply stuff...any EE will know this already. You must have too much free time on your hands...

Comment

• Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post
        MickeyMouse, not sure why you are filling the thread with all this power supply stuff...any EE will know this already. You must have too much free time on your hands...
        No EE only do what they are told. The box you see is a simple converter. Getting the price down is hard. 1000hz 220vac input is uncommon, these values are specific and the every day EE do not use this. This is more of what the invention holds. The invention claim is that the BEMF is turned into FEMF or foreword Electro--Motive Force. This can also be done at 60hz but the unit of the same size at 1000hz has a much high density per watt output.

What we are discussing is that we already know that 2 of the 12 coils can power the drive motor with energy left over. This is a talk about looping. The converter box is designed for 60hz and we would like to put 1000hz AC into it. The bridge rectifier should be replaced so we need a cheap as possible converter to modify.

No EE's only plug in values on a CAD machine as the boss directs so they can make the big money, they are not inventors. Inventors go outside the box similar to a racing team who modifies a car till it breaks all of the speed records. Someone has to keep trying to go beyond to invention to be first place.

Stock cars are not as fun because you spend most of your time welding in reinforced body parts because a clown like you wants to broad side everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

No EE only do what they are told.

No EE's only plug in values on a CAD machine as the boss directs so they can make the big money, they are not inventors.
          You are insulting a lot of people on this forum with what you are writing... maybe think about that next time before you hit the post button.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post

You are insulting a lot of people on this forum with what you are writing... maybe think about that next time before you hit the post button.
            They are not insulted. They (EE) are the guys that told me. There is just to much out there and an EE can give his entire life to programming refinements and alteration. An EE is not God, they are following orders on a narrow path or they don't get paid.

Ask most EE about 400hz? They don't deal with it will be their answer in most cases.

Their job is to enter the set perimeters into the design program of a specific thing like radio's with GPS on a dash. That is what they do, that one thing. 20-30 years of it. I know I have a family member who does just that. The higher boss will say, I need an addition or I need an improvement with the way one of the buttons get to a certain feature.

That job you can have and is a nightmare. All inside the box work but is pays out big bucks and takes a smart guy to do it with today's scripting from internet to GPS to dash boards.

You are doing the same thing, expecting an EE to be an inventor. An inventor is viewed as a lunatic until his innovation breaks all of the rules, running right on a tabletop right in front of you. The jaw drops and once again the big money is sent scrambling to be sure they are first in line.

That is when dopey sees the thing running and thinks it was created in an afternoon brainstorm. Daffy duck can't see the 20-30 years of first the formative personality and the 10-15 years of pure research and development. Dopey doesn't see the 10's of thousands that the research took to bring about a practical device. He is dopey all he does is stock car racing, he is self serving and expects everything handed to him. This is why dopey keeps hitting the side of the next car trying to win the race by being a bully.
            Last edited by BroMikey; 10-12-2021, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• I have this with a voltage adjustment. It might get me there. We will see.
              Attached Files
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                I have this with a voltage adjustment. It might get me there. We will see.
                shucks that is a nice one. Pay no atten to the closet clones

Comment

• Hey Alex

http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...system/page326

Comment

• Dear Turion I have been looking over the stats on your awesome TDK-Lambda supply. That company is the best of the best. However upon reviewing the output values I find that a 24-26 volt X 8 amp max only comes to 200 watts. You need to double that. This is a great supply for a target of 120-150 watts maximum.

I was under the impression that your running amps might need to reach 350w- 400w with a startup of slightly more. Correct me if I am wrong but looks like you need a 13-15amp 26v supply.

13A X 26V = 338W it seems to me even with a unit you can freely spin up with one finger that during starting the amp load might be as high as 500w but only for a few seconds.

See the TDK-Lambda model number is LS200-24 this is a max 200watt supply but you would want to run lower to get in on the higher efficiencies.

If you are only running 2 coils then maybe it will work but with no generated output.

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-13-2021, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• Did ByeSlammer say sorry? Did Bye thank Dave for showing him where he was wrong or thank Dave for the thousands of dollars it takes to test ideas? No, Bye is hiding in shadows embarrassed. years now Dave has been called everything except a white boy. Where is Bye now? Is Bye going to vindicate Dave? Is Bye going to admit Dave was right all these years and that he was wrong? Of course not. So what else is news?

Comment

• Tomorrow (late) I get my rotor with the four holes drilled in it to match the mounting flange, and can start assembly. I am also picking up two coils (with cores) from my friends in Sacramento. I won't know all the parameters of this machine until I get it completely put together and have all 12 coils (with cores) in it. So I really have NO IDEA exactly what the amp draw of the motor will be or the voltage to get it to the required RPM. Right now I am going by what PRIOR versions showed. This is a much more precise machine, so it may take less. I strongly doubt that it will take MORE. These new cores (with coils on them) are not pure steel, but an alloy mix, so they may NOT have as much magnetic attraction (DRAG), or they may have MORE, since they put out more power than previous cores (with wire wrapped on them). Hard for me to know until I see it on the bench. I wound six coils (without cores) today, so a total of 8 are wound, and I will probably wind six more tomorrow and that will be all the wire I have. It will give me two extra coils (without cores) for when the NEW core material to be tested comes in the next couple weeks. My friends have a ways to go to finish cutting wire for the cores. Maybe five or six more days.

BUT, I will have two coils (with cores) tomorrow, so I can look at trying to loop the system and see what RPM I can get from the combination of the two coils (with cores). Whether that will be enough to run it with all the coils (with cores) in the machine remains to be seen, but I have to start somewhere. I have seen the input as low as 4 amps at 26 volts, so I have something to shoot for, but never that low with ALL the coils (with cores) in place. SO how stupid it sounds to always have to add "with cores" or "with coils" to everything because bistander can't figure out that the two kind of go together and when you are talking about coils in the machine they have cores in them. It's kind of like saying "Did you see my new shoes (with feet in them)?

Anyway, tomorrow I will start a new video series on the assembly of THIS machine, since some effective changes have been made that make the machine even safer than Black Beauty. Maybe it will be Son of Black Beauty. or SOBB. Perfect name. Because it will make bistander cry.
                        Last edited by Turion; 10-13-2021, 04:17 AM.
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

thank you, BroMikey, there is much to document and continue learning

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                            It's kind of like saying "Did you see my new shoes (with feet in them)?

Maybe it will be Son of Black Beauty. or SOBB. Perfect name. Because it will make bistander cry.
                            Yup the shoe just dropped and all Bye can do is make chicken tracks, son of - a- ......? black beauty
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 10-13-2021, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Did ByeSlammer say sorry? Did Bye thank Dave for showing him where he was wrong or thank Dave for the thousands of dollars it takes to test ideas? No, Bye is hiding in shadows embarrassed. years now Dave has been called everything except a white boy. Where is Bye now? Is Bye going to vindicate Dave? Is Bye going to admit Dave was right all these years and that he was wrong? Of course not. So what else is news?

I replied to Turion's video post. See below.

I was not wrong about anything. You just post lies about me. You make a claim; show my quote where I claimed something wrong. Can't, can you?
                              bi
                              Originally posted by bistander View Post

I'm kinda busy at this time but did a quick read and view of the video. Still couldn't do the 7th grade science experiment, could you. You're afraid of that. And I see you inserting a core, not a coil. Still having trouble telling those apart, aren't you. The behavior shown in the video of the speed reduction when the core is inserted while the motor supply is current limited is entirely consistent with an increase in core loss due to the added core. Just like I've said. If you had added your anti cogging magnet like I asked, you'd seen that it did not reduce the core loss (or the additional load caused by that core loss). Too bad you didn't try that. You could have learned something.

​​​​​​​bi

Comment

Working...
                              X