Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
    Energy in cap is proportional to 0.5*C*V^2. Assuming all caps have same capacitance: 24V squared is 576, 3x 12V squared is 432, so energy was lost.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/S-UlYmjrMuM

Comment

• Now there is an undisputed way to show input to output. My only concern is the two rows of supercaps . I have two sets for 15v and they will store a large charge. 50F each.

Comment

• Return from oblivion of Sergey Ermola (Ukraine). The author of the converter, the pressure force into mechanical power

About the guy and the capacitor converter, my preliminary analysis is in Russian: https://rakarskiy.livejournal.com/16715.html

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
            https://blog.naver.com/jing006/130871160 this is the Korean blog of the author of this device

Comment

• Specially for BroMonkey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcUfMQv7aAI

Comment

• Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post
                TinMan is a joke he has been around since the internet came online and makes a mess of every man's project as he alters it till it doesn't do what it was suppose to. Him and ZeroLabs are pen pals and great big zero's. Those guys could not show OU if you gave them two a snap together device, setting right on the table. They would loose a part then test it.

Maybe a job changing transmissions or starters on cars? They would make good mechanics.

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-19-2021, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• It says write something, so I will. This is a useful idea(I think). Pop rivets are very useful however sometimes you need a backing washer for softer materials. I wanted to rivet plastic which I couldn't get behind to put a washer.
                  This is how I managed itut the rivet in as normal and give a couple of squeezes of the tool,just enough to become secure then remove the tool and chop off the protruding stalk with battery angle grinder. Job done!
                  John.

Comment

• Look at Tina for a great example of overunity. IMG-20210411-WA0000.jpg

Comment

• Look at her now.
                      Last edited by Quantum_well; 09-24-2021, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• IMG_20210718_133653~2.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
                          She found the good stuff

Comment

• UPS parts.png Magnets1.png Coil Test Results.png Magnets2.png

Originally posted by bistander View Post

Like your big one? Your big mouth. You running away and hiding from the energy conference and your promised reveal. That was so courageous of you, to put your identity and reputation on the line. And then prove to the world you have nothing but a big fat lie.

I'm not hiding in the dark. I'm coming from the light of truth.

You should try the truth.
                            bi

My identity has never been in question. Unlike YOURS. I don't hide in the dark like a whiny little coward. It is only my reputation that is in question. As is YOURS when you are proven to be an idiot. I'm pretty sure MY reputation took a massive hit when I did not show up at the conference, but these things happen. My intention all along was to show Black Beauty at the conference. I was spending all my time searching for a suitable core material, since I knew iron cores were going to heat up and would not allow me to run the machine for the long periods of time needed to do an effective demonstration. But I was also under the gun to finish my remodel project, list the house, and get it sold to meet the requirement that we live in the house two out of the last five years prior to date of sale or have to pay THOUSANDS in capital gains taxes. Finishing thew house and getting info out there to "sell by owner" was stressful enough, but then we had to close the sale with the deadline fast approaching. Guess which one was more important to me? Proving something to YOU, who mean nothing, and hide in the dark like at the gutless coward you are, and aren't willing to put your money where YOUR big mouth is, or present at a conference and cost myself thousands?
                            I was running out of time to find such a material. I felt I had the MECHANICAL issues under control with the new, precision built machine. I did not realize until last minute that not only did I NOT yet have a core material that would not heat up, but that the outputs on the machine with all North magnets on the rotor would be such a fraction of the outputs with N/S magnets on the machine. Now you can postulate that I should have known this, but I only know what I see on the bench. And I had not run a machine with all North magnets before and compared outputs to a machine with N/S magnets on the rotor because I never HAD two machines that I could run side by side and compare. Sorry. That would be about a $4,000 investment just to collect data. So when I saw the results, it was an eye opening experience for me. If you think I enjoyed having to scrap a machine with $700 worth of neodymium magnets in it to get them out, as well as discarding the machined coil holder parts that were very labor intensive to create, you prove you are the idiot I have always know you to be.

The house is sold. I was 14 days before the deadline. I made a nice profit and it all worked out. The new machine will be up and running shortly. I have all the magnets already. The parts that I was not able to salvage from Black Beauty have all been machined and were actually shipped out today from my buddy in Florida and are scheduled to arrive next Wednesday. We have a core material that appears to work. We will see when it is put in the machine with 24 N/S magnets on the rotor rather than 12 N/S, but we are very hopeful. I got a spread sheet tonight from my friend in Sacramento who has been testing coils on the old rattletrap machine and the data is far from what I expected. But I will present it here for those who are interested. Also for those who are interested are copies of the bills for the magnets in the NEW machines and the notification from UPS about the shipment of parts. So I am not lying about any of this. The reality is what the reality is. Once again, I put my money where MY mouth is by investing a couple thousand dollars in construction of a prototype that will once and for all prove what I say.

Oh, and we are scheduling the testing of the machine at the independent lab (Quanta labs in Santa Clare) a week from next Monday. There is a significant cost for that testing also. But it will be nice to have all the inputs and outputs documented. What will be your excuse then? The only reason the testing date is that far away is we are busy cutting material for the cores for 12 new coils and winding them. That takes some time. I met with an individual, who is an Electrical Engineer. He is an associate of a friend, and visited the home of MY friend who currently has my old rattletrap N/S machine. He was very impressed by the input to the drive motor compared to the output of two coils, which exceeded the input, and wanted to meet with me. We met last Tuesday and had a very interesting discussion. I was able to show him ALL the concepts I have shared on this forum that allow the machine to do exactly what I say it will do. He had the typical EE mindset but once you see it working and truly understand WHY it is working, he became a convert. Then he met again with my partners last Thursday to talk $$ and a plan, and tomorrow at 11:00 in Sacramento, another meeting. So you see, this is going forward despite what you say and despite what you think. You have never seen the machine run. You have not bothered to build anything comparable. All you have done is quote Wikipedia and some lame textbooks rather than discussing what happens when the principles are actually applied on the bench, I realize you cannot help the fact that your mind is crushed inside that little box. And I feel sorry for you that you will always be on the inside looking out. But after all the crap I have had to put up with from you, I cannot but feel like you deserve whatever you get.

And I still say ALL of this, despite the fact that it actually works, is obsolete. But it is a MECHANICAL method of generating power that is pretty much EMP proof. So that makes it a worthwhile undertaking, because a solid state generator, while it puts out far more power for its size and weight, would be at the mercy of something like that without some practical precautions. And the mechanical version is something anyone could build in a simple form once they understand how to apply the concepts. SO, do you want to make a wager on the outcome of the testing? How about it? Or are you still the spineless coward who hides in the dark dumping all over the work of others from the safety of your dark little box, unwilling to put your money where your mouth is. I think we ALL know the answer to that now don't we?

Last edited by Turion; Today, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                              UPS parts.png Magnets1.png Coil Test Results.png Magnets2.png

Originally posted by bistander View Post

Like your big one? Your big mouth. You running away and hiding from the energy conference and your promised reveal. That was so courageous of you, to put your identity and reputation on the line. And then prove to the world you have nothing but a big fat lie.

I'm not hiding in the dark. I'm coming from the light of truth.

You should try the truth.
                              bi

My identity has never been in question. Unlike YOURS. I don't hide in the dark like a whiny little coward. It is only my reputation that is in question. As is YOURS when you are proven to be an idiot. I'm pretty sure MY reputation took a massive hit when I did not show up at the conference, but these things happen.

My intention all along was to show Black Beauty at the conference. I was spending all my time searching for a suitable core material, since I knew iron cores were going to heat up and would not allow me to run the machine for the long periods of time needed to do an effective demonstration.

But I was also under the gun to finish my remodel project, list the house, and get it sold to meet the requirement that we live in the house two out of the last five years prior to date of sale or have to pay THOUSANDS in capital gains taxes. Finishing thew house and getting info out there to "sell by owner" was stressful enough, but then we had to close the sale with the deadline fast approaching. Guess which one was more important to me?

Proving something to YOU, who mean nothing, and hide in the dark like at the gutless coward you are, and aren't willing to put your money where YOUR big mouth is, or present at a conference and cost myself thousands?

I was running out of time to find such a material. I felt I had the MECHANICAL issues under control with the new, precision built machine. I did not realize until last minute that not only did I NOT yet have a core material that would not heat up, but that the outputs on the machine with all North magnets on the rotor would be such a fraction of the outputs with N/S magnets on the machine.

Now you can postulate that I should have known this, but I only know what I see on the bench. And I had not run a machine with all North magnets before and compared outputs to a machine with N/S magnets on the rotor because I never HAD two machines that I could run side by side and compare. Sorry. That would be about a $4,000 investment just to collect data.

So when I saw the results, it was an eye opening experience for me. If you think I enjoyed having to scrap a machine with $700 worth of neodymium magnets in it to get them out, as well as discarding the machined coil holder parts that were very labor intensive to create, you prove you are the idiot I have always know you to be.

The house is sold. I was 14 days before the deadline. I made a nice profit and it all worked out. The new machine will be up and running shortly. I have all the magnets already. The parts that I was not able to salvage from Black Beauty have all been machined and were actually shipped out today from my buddy in Florida and are scheduled to arrive next Wednesday.

We have a core material that appears to work. We will see when it is put in the machine with 24 N/S magnets on the rotor rather than 12 N/S, but we are very hopeful. I got a spread sheet tonight from my friend in Sacramento who has been testing coils on the old rattletrap machine and the data is far from what I expected. But I will present it here for those who are interested.

Also for those who are interested are copies of the bills for the magnets in the NEW machines and the notification from UPS about the shipment of parts. So I am not lying about any of this. The reality is what the reality is. Once again, I put my money where MY mouth is by investing a couple thousand dollars in construction of a prototype that will once and for all prove what I say.

Oh, and we are scheduling the testing of the machine at the independent lab (Quanta labs in Santa Clare) a week from next Monday. There is a significant cost for that testing also. But it will be nice to have all the inputs and outputs documented. What will be your excuse then?

The only reason the testing date is that far away is we are busy cutting material for the cores for 12 new coils and winding them. That takes some time. I met with an individual, who is an Electrical Engineer. He is an associate of a friend, and visited the home of MY friend who currently has my old rattletrap N/S machine. He was very impressed by the input to the drive motor compared to the output of two coils, which exceeded the input, and wanted to meet with me.

We met last Tuesday and had a very interesting discussion. I was able to show him ALL the concepts I have shared on this forum that allow the machine to do exactly what I say it will do. He had the typical EE mindset but once you see it working and truly understand WHY it is working, he became a convert.

Then he met again with my partners last Thursday to talk $$ and a plan, and tomorrow at 11:00 in Sacramento, another meeting. So you see, this is going forward despite what you say and despite what you think. You have never seen the machine run. You have not bothered to build anything comparable. All you have done is quote Wikipedia and some lame textbooks rather than discussing what happens when the principles are actually applied on the bench,

I realize you cannot help the fact that your mind is crushed inside that little box. And I feel sorry for you that you will always be on the inside looking out. But after all the crap I have had to put up with from you, I cannot but feel like you deserve whatever you get.

And I still say ALL of this, despite the fact that it actually works, is obsolete.

But it is a MECHANICAL method of generating power that is pretty much EMP proof. So that makes it a worthwhile undertaking, because a solid state generator, while it puts out far more power for its size and weight, would be at the mercy of something like that without some practical precautions. And the mechanical version is something anyone could build in a simple form once they understand how to apply the concepts.

SO, do you want to make a wager on the outcome of the testing? How about it? Or are you still the spineless coward who hides in the dark dumping all over the work of others from the safety of your dark little box, unwilling to put your money where your mouth is. I think we ALL know the answer to that now don't we?

Last edited by Turion; Today, 05:37 AM.
                              6 wire coil with 3 wire ends (whatever that means) looks the best. Nice report. Go Turion, forget the weasel he will find another slight of hand trick to prove himself right in his own eyes. It is called delusion

That is a pretty penny for enough magnets to have extra I think.

..................................................
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 10-01-2021, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• It means the coil was wrapped with six wires in parallel, but two strands connected in series plus two strands connected in series, plus two strands connected in series means you only have the beginning and end of 3 wires coming off the coil.

I had made two false assumptions, at least according to the data they produced, and they are checking a couple things. First, I assumed the more strands wound in parallel and connected in series, the lower the required RPM to get "speed up under load. This does not appear to materially affect the required RPM. Still 2800-2900 no matter HOW the strands are connected. With the old clunker, it is hard to get specific numbers sometimes, because the shaft is is a bind somewhere and the RPM can fluctuate. I am winding a three strand coil tonight and leaving all three strands in parallel, and we will be testing it in the next few days to compare. That is the way my ORIGINAL COIL was wound, and I got speed up under load with it, but the core material is different. Which goes to prove you don't have to wind the coils the way Thane and Tesla said in order to have neutral coils or speed up under load coils. You just have to have the rotor turning at the correct speed to provide the correct "frequency", which is what I have said all along. ANY coil will speed up under load or go 'Neutral" at the correct frequency.

Second, I assumed that the amp output would go UP and voltage DOWN the more strands in parallel (Which means a shorter wire), but the data does not necessarily reflect that either. It may be a matter of not enough load to draw the amps, which they are testing now. We have been using a 300 watt light bulb as the output blows a 100 or 200 watt bulb quite often.

As for magnets, the machine takes:
                                96 of the 3/4 x 3/4 magnets
                                12 of the 3/4 x 3/4 with the hole in them that are about $10.00
                                48 of the 5/8 x 1/4
                                so not really extra magnets in that order. (4 more of the 3/4 x 3/4 than needed, but 8 LESS of the 3/4 x 3/4 with the hole than needed for an entire machine) We're building two machines and using what magnets we got by destroying both Black Beauty machines.

Black Beauty required:
                                44 of the 3/4 x 3/4
                                10 of the 3/4 x 3/4 with the hole
                                22 of the 5/8 x 1/4
                                About HALF as much for the magnets. Which is why I wanted to build that design. I though it would save replicators a lot of money. It would probably STILL be a COP>1 machine with these new coils, but not by MUCH. So hardly worth the effort.

Anyway, I will be back when I have actual results and data to share. Looking forward to making that bet with bi on test results. LOL Like they say, put your money where your mouth is. I'm willing. He's not.
                                Last edited by Turion; 10-02-2021, 04:22 PM.
                                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Working...
                                X