Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

you just pull this out of your butt. Show me this "standard EE practice for calculating coil eff" where it is "listed".

You can't.
    bi
    Bye if you are so unhappy and disgruntle maybe people on your threat will comfort you there. Or you could run some tests with a real rig. And my butt is not for you to sniff. I knew you would come out of the closet soon enough, you like stinky stuff.

So go away until you can clean up your act. Just one sick 1 liner after another like this one.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 08-02-2021, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Bye if you are so unhappy and disgruntle maybe people on your threat will comfort you there. Or you could run some tests with a real rig. And my butt is not for you to sniff. I knew you would come out of the closet soon enough, you like stinky stuff.

So go away until you can clean up your act. Just one sick 1 liner after another like this one.
      Yes, you stink from all the BS spit out over here. Never can back up any claim you make or give reference to any "EE standard". Never data, just make-believe numbers and funny math. Lies on top of lies from you.

And mine isn't an "act". It's truth and fact. Needs no cleaning up.
      bi

Comment

• Bistander hit the nail on the head when he pointed out about equilibrium. It amounts to a cheat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
          Bistander hit the nail on the head when he pointed out about equilibrium. It amounts to a cheat.
          Not with a test bed set to test only generator coils. Forget the O U mind freeze and if you and Bye can stop romancing for 30 seconds and think about what the EE lesson for the days is.

When just coil increase and output are measured RegenX coil far surrpass the 200 yr old tech. You and Bye can go away together fawning over who is smarter later.

Comment

• Here is the love video for you luvbirds.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

When just coil increase and output are measured RegenX coil far surrpass the 200 yr old tech. ...:
              Debunker proves you wrong.

image_23165.png

Input required for bifilar coil is 437 watts.

Input required for standard coil is 268 watts.

Both at no load (disconnected) just prior to delivering equivalent load (10 watts).

169 watts extra is required to drive the generator when the bifilar coil is on the core compared to the standard coil on the core, both coils disconnected. But when loaded to the same output, both coils require the same input power (280watts).

The bifilar (or RegenX) coil performs no better that the standard coil when under the same load.

When the bifilar (or RegenX) coil runs disconnected it causes extra power to be drawn. This extra power ceases when the load is connected.

That extra power when disconnected is a prime example of why it is invalid to call equilibrium "zero" for any power or efficiency calculations. Contrary to your make-believe reference, there is no EE standard or procedure using such convoluted logic.

The fact that a bifilar coil exhibits this peculiar behavior is due to the higher than normal inductance of the windings causing a resonance at certain frequencies. It won't develop any extra useful power. Rather it has shown to be quite wasteful of power in certain conditions.
              Regardless of what type of coil windings are used, machine efficiency is always ( useful real power out) / (total power in). And that ratio never exceeds unity. Look it up in the EE handbook.
              bi

Comment

• Okay I am not going to argue with debunker. He has a 40" rotor and 70 magnets, I have no idea what his rig does.

I have shown the tests here for any same size core with these magnets. There is a tiny increase when any core is brought near the rotor magnets. You have a rotor and you have cores, test it.

You are mistaken again. Here is Dave's video with no coils then later shows with coils and there is an increase up to a total of 300watts but the box produces over 2000w. So yeah cores and coils have a small drag increasing the drive but in the end 5X is well worth it.

I guess you guys are so old you keep having to be shown and then shown the tests again. Old timers is hell. Debunker and everyone else is not following instruction and just doing their own thing and that is fine just don't compare it.

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-03-2021, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• Were we not speaking about the performance of the coil? The post from you has nothing to do with coils.

You make claims about coil performance. Back it up. You say you have tests. Show it, clearly with tabulated results/data as done in the debunker video.

Nevermind. You can not comprehend something obvious, simple, logical, straightforward, and real. Have fun in fantasy land.
                  bi

Comment

• I'm just doing the same thing you all do , jumping all over like a kangaroo but as long as you can count past 1, variables matter.
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 08-03-2021, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• start at min 3 ohms law

Comment

• 36vdc at 3amps no load
                        36vdc at 3amps loaded so no change = drive watts 36 X3 = 108w

Power output both sets of 100w light bulbs. 100w X 4 =

Comment

• Here is the coil data. Same box from the same guy who built Dave's box so Dave sent these guys his coils all made up. Dave is working, what are the rest of you doing?

315v at 1.5amps per coil set (2)

Comment

• 315v into a 125v lamp will do a nice pop and no light. My cap discharges are about 275 and it requires two to handle it or junk. Not sure what I am seeing here. When he did light two at once, there was a small difference but it seemed to be gone quick. Simply need more info on that test. I do realize that the test was for the output of each coil set and not for all at the same time. I am hoping for a measly 18v out of two coils on my gen head.
                            thay

Comment

• 315v per coil set (2) per light bulb set (2) so it appears that each bulbs is getting 155v each at probably 1 amp each. A fully lit 100w bulb needs 120v X 800ma but when you raise the stress level up using a higher voltage the bulbs will only hang in for a few 100 hours or less. This mean around 400w -600w is being produced at the output. Let's remember also that this light bulb is getting 1500hz not 60hz which is a crazy amount of power.

Also Dave has to iron out the core heating by changing materials so he is working extremely hard along with a lot of great guys who like Dave and his free energy devices. Several have already reported cores that do not have heat trouble and have the outputs listed even higher. This is because what does not go up as waste heat is harvested as joules.

Other generator difficulties on the mechanical side still exist from what I know with magnets but Dave never promised more than he has already shown. Dave's coils and his box are infinite efficiencies. That means generated energy coming from the new coils does not increase the input drive energy like a standard coil does. Conventional coils require far more power at the drive input than they will ever recover somewhere in the range of 80% eff.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 08-05-2021, 03:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thaelin View Post
                                315v into a 125v lamp will do a nice pop and no light. My cap discharges are about 275 and it requires two to handle it or junk. Not sure what I am seeing here. When he did light two at once, there was a small difference but it seemed to be gone quick. Simply need more info on that test. I do realize that the test was for the output of each coil set and not for all at the same time. I am hoping for a measly 18v out of two coils on my gen head.
                                thay
                                Hey thay,
                                check out this one.

Towards the end they sequentially turn on all the bulbs and it's obvious each further loads the motor to the point where it is stalling. Only the inertia of the rotor keeps it spinning as they quickly shut down the loads.
                                bi
                                Last edited by bistander; 08-05-2021, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X