Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Remember this?

His own instruments show that the battery never charges during the demonstration. Explain that.
    bi
    Exactly same point I was going to make. BroMxxx. (I am running out of sarcastic name configurations for you here... please help me out).

Looks like you just want to see what you want to see and ignore what you don't like, even if it is the truth. Yeah, videos take time for YOU BROMEY to sink in, as apparently your brain is rather small maybe, or maybe you are having a brain-fart? That's probably why you are unable to absorb the complete content of a video and its clear evidence that more is going in than is going out.

HOWEVER, BROLM, your brain is probably overunity: more leaving your memory than going in... I guess that is worse than a brain-freeze. It's called a brain-meltdown, probably caused by that hot exhaust gas from your brain-fart !

Man, can't keep it together here myself... have to laugh at my own jokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post

Exactly same point I was going to make. BroMxxx. (I am running out of sarcastic name configurations for you here... please help me out).

Man, can't keep it together here myself... have to laugh at my own jokes.
      Maybe someday you guys will do some experiments and then we can wipe off that grin.
      Bye is so far off that he has the wheel spinning in reverse at 4000 watts with no person, just the wheel. Goodness.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 07-19-2021, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Maybe someday you guys will do some experiments and then we can wipe off that grin.
        Bye is so far off that he has the wheel spinning in reverse at 4000 watts with no person, just the wheel. Goodness.
        That makes no sense. You can not answer a simple question. Do some experiments you say? I have charged a battery, many times, and understand the procedure. And I've done it using a generator, many times. So explain how Thane's battery is charging at less than resting voltage. It's obviously not charging.
        bi

Comment

That makes no sense. Thane's battery is charging at less than resting voltage.
          I know how you must feel, keep trying. The thing I need to stress is that the e-bike will run for hours like that. You are worried about the resting voltage? Humm..? Not sure. All I can tell you is that the E-bike ran like that several times and time again and the battery voltage is right on up there. What was your question now?

say 72v at 13.6 amps = approx 1000 watt seems like more than enough to turn the wheel. So probably only 500watt to free wheel the back tire and 500watts charging the battery? Yeah i think so
          Last edited by BroMikey; 07-20-2021, 02:31 AM.

Comment

I know how you must feel, keep trying. The thing I need to stress is that the e-bike will run for hours like that. You are worried about the resting voltage? Humm..? Not sure. All I can tell you is that the E-bike ran like that several times and time again and the battery voltage is right on up there. What was your question now?

say 72v at 13.6 amps = approx 1000 watt seems like more than enough to turn the wheel. So probably only 500watt to free wheel the back tire and 500watts charging the battery? Yeah i think so
            Still no sense from you. When he switches in his coil, the battery discharges at a rate of 405.54 watts. Discharges, not charging. According to his own ammeter and voltmeter.

The ammeter always indicated negative current meaning it was always discharging current from the battery. The battery voltage was always lower than open circuit (or resting voltage) meaning anytime there was a current shown on the ammeter, it was discharging. Those are facts.
            bi

Comment

Still no sense from you.

the battery discharges at a rate of 405.54 watts.
              Yes there is an E-Bike motor true. It discharges the battery.

Yes but it was shown that 3 coils put out over 2.2amps continuous for a total 6.6amps at 75v. That is why the battery stays charged. It just runs and runs and never goes down.

There I fixed your azz-hat that was on backwards.
              Last edited by BroMikey; 07-20-2021, 04:46 AM.

Comment

• Attention people of the earth. Here is the proof. Min 4:00 the bike motor is consuming 5 amp at 74v and discharging, flip the azz-hat switch to regen the battery is charging at 5.3amps. I am only going to post this once. I can hear the weirdos say he must have a hidden cord on that.

But don't get to carried away that is without a rider. Not bad tho. Listen to the man speak. Stop second guessing him, he is an honest person. Between him and Turion I have learned that they are right.

I hope Dave didn't get the JAB he might be sick if he did.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-20-2021, 07:11 AM.

Comment

• This is 10 years ago, not the same thing.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-20-2021, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Attention people of the earth. Here is the proof. Min 4:00 the bike motor is consuming 5 amp at 74v and discharging, flip the azz-hat switch to regen the battery is charging at 5.3amps. ...

Look at the ammeter display. It is negative both before and after the switch. If it actually changed from negative to positive it would indicate a change in current direction, as in discharging to charging, but it does not change. It is always discharging at 74-75 volts.
                    ​​​​​​
                    Here's a couple of screenshots after he turns it off. Notice how the voltage climbs as the current goes to zero. This indicates the battery had been discharging and then recovering potential once the discharge current had ceased. If it had been charging, the voltage would drop when the charge current ceases.
                    Screenshot_20210720-071620.png
                    Screenshot_20210720-071704-048.png

Comment

• Thane lies telling you the battery is charging. His instruments tell the truth.

You have an ammeter and voltmeter, battery, load of some sort, and battery charger. Try it yourself. When you stop a discharge, voltage rises back to a higher resting (o.c.) value. When you stop charging the battery at a significant current (at least a few amps) abruptly, the battery voltage drops down to its resting value. That behavior is no different on a 12 volt battery or the ebike battery.
                      bi

Comment

This is 10 years ago, not the same thing.

He admits its running off of a variac reason being: battery depleted owing to testing!
                        Nothing's changed.

Comment

• Same ole game of liar liar, second guessing. Trolling with a made up mind sees ghosts and goblins. Still won't address the never ending ebike. No response to the real facts of the video just make up your own. the goal of all three video's were stated. Not one of you watched and hear what that goal was. Can any of you point out the goal in the first video? Or the second? I act like I don't know the goal as stated to see if it goes right over little fruitless talks. Yes it does. It(the goal) was stated in the start of the video. All this shows is that you are not hearing or seeing what is being said in the video's. The meters read when switches are thrown. Then you want to say the red scooter is the same as the e-bike. All these machines have advanced circuits connected such as a rectifier with caps. You are making up figures based on switches that are disengaged and calling out liar liar. You are mental. Course we already knew that, just ignore the video explanation and put out fuzzy pictures of meter readings with the intent to get minds to wonder.

The blade switches disconnect the generator coils but we don't know where and how much of the processing circuit is being read by the meter. One trick question after another grasping. So unskilled in the art.
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 07-20-2021, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Same ole game of liar liar, second guessing. Trolling with a made up mind sees ghosts and goblins. Still won't address the never ending ebike. No response to the real facts of the video just make up your own. the goal of all three video's were stated. Not one of you watched and hear what that goal was. Can any of you point out the goal in the first video? Or the second? I act like I don't know the goal as stated to see if it goes right over little fruitless talks. Yes it does. It(the goal) was stated in the start of the video. All this shows is that you are not hearing or seeing what is being said in the video's. The meters read when switches are thrown. Then you want to say the red scooter is the same as the e-bike. All these machines have advanced circuits connected such as a rectifier with caps. You are making up figures based on switches that are disengaged and calling out liar liar. You are mental. Course we already knew that, just ignore the video explanation and put out fuzzy pictures of meter readings with the intent to get minds to wonder.

The blade switches disconnect the generator coils but we don't know where and how much of the processing circuit is being read by the meter. One trick question after another grasping. So unskilled in the art.
                            What a load of BS. Battery voltage and battery current. You can see the displays and read the values. Pretty straightforward. What's the problem? As far as goal, it is obviously to convince his audience of his lie. He is such an idiot that he doesn't even realize his instruments disprove his claims as he is delivering the falsehoods. He stands there stating the voltage is rising while the camera is focused on the voltmeter and the value is not rising.

I don't know the exact battery in the ebike, but could be rated at 50-60 Ah. So at 5-6 amp discharge, would take like 10 hours to fully discharge. The terminal voltage for the few minutes the camera is focused on the meter is too small a period for the decrease in voltage to be noticed. He claims it will run forever without charging. How about 10 hours?

Tell us what you think his goal is and how exactly the presentation supports that.
                            ​​​​​​
                            You think you're skilled in the art? Run the battery charge and discharge test which I described and describe the behavior at shutdown comparing to the shutdown of Thane's ebike where I snapped those screenshots. Does the behavior seen on Thane's video more closely resemble what you see on charge or on discharge? Or is that beyond your skill level in the art?
                            bi

Comment

• min 8 the battery voltage will not go down. E-bike motor 5a, RegenX 5.3a 75v the battery voltage will not go down, repeat the battery voltage is shown and will not go down. Why all meter readings vary is unknown but it is clearly not discharging. I think using one meter for so many measurements is just for the video.

Better watch again and weep. The proof is the sustained 75.1v during operations. Did you see that extra cord? Thane must have hidden a secret battery? That rascal.

Comment

min 8 the battery voltage will not go down. E-bike motor 5a, RegenX 5.3a 75v the battery voltage will not go down, repeat the battery voltage is shown and will not go down. Why all meter readings vary is unknown but it is clearly not discharging. I think using one meter for so many measurements is just for the video.

Better watch again and weep. The proof is the sustained 75.1v during operations. Did you see that extra cord? Thane must have hidden a secret battery? That rascal.

75 volts is less than 76.9 volts, the open circuit (resting) voltage of the battery after he opens the switch disconnecting the load. The battery was discharging. The 75 volt reading is the battery terminal voltage which is equal to the open circuit voltage minus the current times the internal resistance. Look it up. That is proof that the battery was definitely discharging.

Screenshot_20210720-192942-074.png
                                Ref. http://oer2go.org/mods/en-boundless/...104/index.html

Do the test which I suggested. Learn something.
                                bi

Comment

Working...
                                X