• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://rakatskiy.blogspot.com/2021/...rator-usa.html
    2021-07-10_134306.jpg

Comment

• flywheel motor/ generator 15,000 rpm in chinese

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-13-2021, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Here is what old man MadMack taught us about cancellation of rotor magnets

Comment

• ReGenX Coil Critical Minimum Frequency Operation

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
              ReGenX Coil Critical Minimum Frequency Operation

This video is the ultimate proof that his invention has no use.... his effect occurs when he is pump 385W into the prime mover. Then he draws 3A at 12V (36W) and the input power goes down to 360W for the prime mover.

To get the same 3A at 12V without acceleration, he only needs to put the prime mover input power at about 60W.

So in the first case, he is wasting 360-36=324W. Efficiency is 36/324 = 11%

In the second case, he is wasting 60-36=24W. Efficiency is 36/60=60%

In any case, again, input power consumed is much greater than output power out.

Time for Thane to be picked up by an UFO so they can teach him the real overunity principle.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post

............ he is pump 385W into the prime mover.

Then he draws 3A at 12V (36W) and the input power goes down to 360W for the prime mover.

To get the same 3A at 12V without acceleration, he only needs to put the prime mover input power at about 60W.

So in the first case, he is wasting 360-36=324W. Efficiency is 36/324 = 11%

In the second case, he is wasting 60-36=24W. Efficiency is 36/60=60%
                Nope the battery is overcharging at 15+volts during the RegenX event. How would we figure 385w discharging when the battery is over charging?
                How can we quantify this phenomena?
                Last edited by BroMikey; 07-17-2021, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Nope the battery is overcharging at 15+volts during the RegenX event. How would we figure 385w discharging when the battery is over charging?
                  How can we quantify this phenomena?
                  The prime mover is not run by the battery! It has its own power supply (a variac) and the meter shows the power consumption of the power that is going into the prime mover.

Comment

The prime mover is not run by the battery! It has its own power supply (a variac) and the meter shows the power consumption of the power that is going into the prime mover.
                    If this is true (maybe so) why does the battery drop down from 12v to 11v when started up and loaded? This video is unclear to me. I don't think this video was produced to show O U powering everything on a few coils.

It is hard to say.Why would a 12 v battery go from 12v to 11v then charge at 15v going down the road?

Either way the point being made is that the new coils generate more than the old designs while reducing PM power, not doubling or tripling the PM input when a demand is put on it. A 360watt PM of a magnet rotor with 12 coils at 60watts each equals how much? |Or how about 24 coils? At which point each added coil reducing the PM input 20-30watt each, how much?
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 07-18-2021, 04:13 AM.

Comment

• Yeah let us see how much. 385w will say minus 15w reduction PM input for 24coils = 360w reduction from 385w

Each coil generates 60w X 24coil = 1440w. How much OU?

Comment

If this is true (maybe so) why does the battery drop down from 12v to 11v when started up and loaded? This video is unclear to me. I don't think this video was produced to show O U powering everything on a few coils.

It is hard to say.Why would a 12 v battery go from 12v to 11v then charge at 15v going down the road?

Either way the point being made is that the new coils generate more than the old designs while reducing PM power, not doubling or tripling the PM input when a demand is put on it. A 360watt PM of a magnet rotor with 12 coils at 60watts each equals how much? |Or how about 24 coils? At which point each added coil reducing the PM input 20-30watt each, how much?
                        Not sure what you are on BLMey, but the first time the voltmeter is shown is here

Capture.PNG

After that, Thane shortly connects his coil to the battery, jumping its battery voltage up to 16V, then he switches his coil off again and the voltage drops back down (as it wants to go back to the 11.08V charge that it originally had).

Also, the only other thing that is hooked up to the battery plus pole is a small gauge red wire. That wire couldn't even carry 385W/11.08V=35A of current if it were to drive the prime mover. This is again proof he is not driving his prime mover with the battery.

The grey box with turn knob on top that you see is the variac he is using to drive his primer mover and to adjust its speed.

Comment

The grey box with turn knob on top that you see is the variac he is using to drive his primer mover and to adjust its speed.
                          Maybe so but that is not the only point. A 360watt PM of a magnet rotor with 12 coils at 60watts each equals how much? |Or how about 24 coils? At which point each added coil reducing the PM input 20-30watt each, how much?

385w will say minus 15w reduction PM input for 24coils = 360w reduction from 385w

Each coil generates 60w X 24coil = 1440w

Care to take this question? I guess you are uncomfortable with the data.

Comment

Maybe so but that is not the only point. A 360watt PM of a magnet rotor with 12 coils at 60watts each equals how much? |Or how about 24 coils? At which point each added coil reducing the PM input 20-30watt each, how much?

385w will say minus 15w reduction PM input for 24coils = 360w reduction from 385w

Each coil generates 60w X 24coil = 1440w

Care to take this question? I guess you are uncomfortable with the data.
                            Brodummy, you are getting back into your old habits.

Thane has one coil near the rotor. Adding more coils is going to consume more power from the prime mover. Again, these are capacitive coils in which internal current flows even if the external leads are not connected. Not sure how many times this needs to be repeated before it enters your brain. You make that mistake and so does Thane. Bi has also already brought this up multiple times.

The experiment that needs to be done is running the prime mover with no coils near the rotor and then repeat it with a coil near the rotor. You will see that there is a difference: more power is required from the prime mover if a coil is near the rotor.

Comment

brought this up multiple times.

The experiment that needs to be done is running the prime mover with no coils near the rotor and then repeat it with a coil near the rotor. .
                              Then do it. However in my never ending mercy for willful ignorance let me again point out that a 3 coil experiment using the same approx PM watts was already shown to you of which you refuse to see. Keep in mind this experiment is a single coil and the other video uses 3 of these same coils, showing the PM input (a very expensive scope) breaks even. Thane states that more is going back to the battery than is being taken. This video I am talking about is his E-BIKE testing where the only power source is the on board set of batteries. Now do I need to write it in magic marker on your forehead? I know i seem harsh. Are you heart broken or just house broken?I like to BS

Just kidding you guys are really smart and the best minds i have seen in a while. Keep looking. The video's take time to sink in and are hard to hear over the noise. I was much the same way at first wondering what Thane was talking about. I think it was 420watts with 3 coils but I would have to look that figure up. I do know sometimes under the right conditions that more went back to the battery with ONLY the 3 coil run. There are a few video demo's where this happened and they were not all the same setup. Go to his youtube and study. And if I see those I will post them again for the 30th time since you are finally catching on. That is the only way, trust me, this ain't easy to sort out when you have mind-freeze

BTW did you see this? I posted it a million times. He must have a secret cord i hear ya, you guys never change.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-19-2021, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Then do it. However in my never ending mercy for willful ignorance let me again point out that a 3 coil experiment using the same approx PM watts was already shown to you of which you refuse to see. Keep in mind this experiment is a single coil and the other video uses 3 of these same coils, showing the PM input (a very expensive scope) breaks even. Thane states that more is going back to the battery than is being taken. This video I am talking about is his E-BIKE testing where the only power source is the on board set of batteries. Now do I need to write it in magic marker on your forehead? I know i seem harsh. Are you heart broken or just house broken?I like to BS

Just kidding you guys are really smart and the best minds i have seen in a while. Keep looking. The video's take time to sink in and are hard to hear over the noise. I was much the same way at first wondering what Thane was talking about. I think it was 420watts with 3 coils but I would have to look that figure up. I do know sometimes under the right conditions that more went back to the battery with ONLY the 3 coil run. There are a few video demo's where this happened and they were not all the same setup. Go to his youtube and study. And if I see those I will post them again for the 30th time since you are finally catching on. That is the only way, trust me, this ain't easy to sort out when you have mind-freeze

BTW did you see this? I posted it a million times. He must have a secret cord i hear ya, you guys never change.

Remember this?

Originally posted by bistander View Post

You still believe it requires power to rotate mass at constant speed and likely blame Issac Newton for blindly listening to his professors and not thinking outside the box, don't you?

And are you referring to this video done by Thane Heinz posted by you? Here:

What is Thane supposed to have proved with that demonstration and lecture? Follow this, maybe watch it and take some notes.

Up to around the 3:00 marker, the bike is running, wheel up at idle, 670 RPM, -.53A and 76.9V on the battery.

He then increased throttle. Now the tach shows 3536RPM, -6.0A and 74.8V.
                                Then he switches in RegenX coils. It speeds up to 3575RPM, -5.4A, and 75.1V.

When he shuts it off, the camera is still focused on the ammeter and voltmeter. As you hear the wheel slow down to a stop, the ammeter display drops to essentially zero however the voltmeter value increases steadily to 76.6V at which time he moves the camera.

So the current, which he claims is battery current, is -.53, -6.0 and -5.4 Amps. Always a negative value. It's negative before he turns on RegenX and stays negative after he turns on RegenX. It was not charging the battery before he turned on RegenX and was not charging the battery after he turned on RegenX, as proved by the sign (-) of the current not changing before and after engaging the generator coils by his switches.

Another telltale indicator that the battery was not charged is the voltage measurement. His first reading at idle was 76.9V at -.53A, next it was 74.8V at -6.0A, then with RegenX, 75.1V at -5.4A, then finally, at 0A, 76.6V, which we'll call open circuit voltage or resting voltage. The battery was definitely not charging at a voltage less than its resting voltage.

The whole video is ridiculous. His instruments disprove his narrative and claims. He doesn't even recognize this. That is why I call him an idiot. That is the only thing his videos prove.
                                bi
                                ​​​​​
                                His own instruments show that the battery never charges during the demonstration. Explain that.
                                bi

Comment

Working...
                                X