No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a preview video for people going to Idaho. Dave shows 1 coil powering 2 sets of light bulbs. Each light bulb is 100 watts and is more that fully lit. That is 400 watts out. The input never changes staying at 6 amps input at 36volts = 216 watts. Amazing Dave

You will notice the slight reduction of RPM is so negligible that it never effect the amp draw. Under normal generating conditions a conventional coil loaded to 400 watts whould have stopped the rotor unless 500 watts more were added.

Can you imagine how powerful his box is going to be with all of the coils? My goodness.

Still those so called skilled in the art just can't see free energy right in front of their faces, so slow, brainwashed school stoolies.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-27-2021, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
      Here is a preview video for people going to Idaho. Dave shows 1 coil powering 2 sets of light bulbs. Each light bulb is 100 watts and is more that fully lit. That is 400 watts out. The input never changes staying at 6 amps input at 36volts = 216 watts. Amazing Dave

You will notice the slight reduction of RPM is so negligible that it never effect the amp draw. Under normal generating conditions a conventional coil loaded to 400 watts whould have stopped the rotor unless 500 watts more were added.

Can you imagine how powerful his box is going to be with all of the coils? My goodness.

Still those so called skilled in the art just can't see free energy right in front of their faces, so slow, brainwashed school stoolies.

What a load of BS. There is no measurement of output power. Bulbs may be rated at 100 watts each, but they are not running at or even near 100 watts each. What's wrong with using meters on the output to measure it? Oh, that might show what is really happening.
      bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

What a load of BS. There is no measurement of output power. Bulbs may be rated at 100 watts each, but they are not running at or even near 100 watts each. What's wrong with using meters on the output to measure it? Oh, that might show what is really happening.
        bi
        If you could remember after 5 years of being told that the bulbs will often get to much power and burn out. The coils produce 130v at 1.55 amps and he is using a complete set of 2 coils = 400 watt Max, keeping 60hz bulbs from burning out on 316hz is a real task. Much work needs to be done on the electronics side. The drive motor draw is enormous without the opposing magnets. 18amps

Also for those of you wondering how I got the 316 hz AC output at the coil you go like this 3800 rpm X 5magnets = 19000 pulses per minute then divide by 60 seconds = 316 pulses per second or 316 hz. This is over 5 times the hz that the bulb is rated for. It will burn out fast.

Are you all blind as well as daft?

Here is a video of one set of bulbs on the same coils

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-27-2021, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• Wow !!! I see it now.... My figment meter reads OMG... ( figment meter = Imaginatory visual mental guess output wattage meter ). And yes this is a very accurate way of measuring output. There is no other meter that exceeds the figment of imagination accuracy - nothing - no where - and you can't prove me wrong. The generator is sooooo powerful it can destroy a micro filiment of carbon in a single twist. Son of a ducks butt... that is powerful. Gosh I sure wish I could be spoon fed ...I suppose in order to do so there has to actually be something in the dish... but we can "pretend" right?

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
            Wow !!! I see it now.... My figment meter reads OMG... ( figment meter = Imaginatory visual mental guess output wattage meter ). And yes this is a very accurate way of measuring output. There is no other meter that exceeds the figment of imagination accuracy - nothing - no where - and you can't prove me wrong. The generator is sooooo powerful it can destroy a micro filiment of carbon in a single twist. Son of a ducks butt... that is powerful. Gosh I sure wish I could be spoon fed ...I suppose in order to do so there has to actually be something in the dish... but we can "pretend" right?
            Other video's show the meter readings but that won't be enough either. We are stepping on toes and it hurts, sorry boys you were wrong. Hard to admit a school teacher took up your profession and put you all to shame. Oh that hurts. Just little yellow meters.

Comment

Other video's show the meter readings but that won't be enough either. We are stepping on toes and it hurts, sorry boys you were wrong. Hard to admit a school teacher took up your profession and put you all to shame. Oh that hurts. Just little yellow meters.
              That is BS. You have never, nor has any of you guys, ever shown instruments indicating real power (watts), simultaneously for input and output. Not you. Not Thane Heinz. Not Turion. Not anyone. Never. It's like that is purposely avoided. We've seen that Greyland has all the meters now, and so does Turion. But no video evidence forthcoming, is there? Wonder why?
              bi
              edit:
              I recall a few Thane Heinz videos where he does pan across both input and output meters. I remember because I would make notes of the values and the power input always heavily exceeded power output, many times greater in fact. Yet he claims the opposite, with the data contradicting him, right there.
              Last edited by bistander; 06-27-2021, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Those dang little yellow meters never read right when Dave is using them
                That can't be right, better contact professor Do-Little, his we except.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-27-2021, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• So one day Dave decides to pop over to Greylands house and drop off a load of coils, bless his heart The reading for the double coil setup are 310v at 1.47 amps using those dang yellow meters. Keep in mind that the frequency is no longs 316hz because the rpm is higher and he is using more magnets. 4200 rpm-5000 rpm so take the low figure 22 magnets X 4200 rpm = 92,400 pulses per minute divided by 60 sec = 1540hz or pulses per sec same thing.

Do you people understand the implications of skin effect and the relationship of such machines? Of course you don't. In aircraft 400hz is used to get huge amounts of power with a small device. Conversely a huge device running on such a high freq. has the potential of enormous outputs 5 -10 times that of 60hz ac volts.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-27-2021, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Blog EE

I have played with surplus 400 Hz motors and found that they run just fine on 60 Hz if you reduce the voltage on the motor to 60/400 (~1/7) of its rated voltage. A 115V 400 Hz motor will run on 17V at 60 Hz. The current draw increases rapidly and the motor gets hot if you try to go much above 17V. And of course, like in the video, the motor only runs at about 1/7 the speed. The torque is about the same and since power is speed times torque, the output power is about 1/7 of the 400 Hz rated power.

Comment

So one day Dave decides to pop over to Greylands house and drop off a load of coils, bless his heart The reading for the double coil setup are 310v at 1.47 amps using those dang yellow meters. Keep in mind that the frequency is no longs 316hz because the rpm is higher and he is using more magnets. 4200 rpm-5000 rpm so take the low figure 22 magnets X 4200 rpm = 92,400 pulses per minute divided by 60 sec = 1540hz or pulses per sec same thing.

Do you people understand the implications of skin effect and the relationship of such machines? Of course you don't. In aircraft 400hz is used to get huge amounts of power with a small device. Conversely a huge device running on such a high freq. has the potential of enormous outputs 5 -10 times that of 60hz ac volts.

Please enlighten us about the difficulty or advantage caused by skin effect at those frequencies with the size wire used.

And in the video, Greyland is using a commerical 2-pole 60Hz induction motor. Compare power density or specific power of that to any one of your axial PM generators and brag some more about "enormous" output.
                      ​​​​​​​bi

Comment

Blog EE

I have played with surplus 400 Hz motors and found that they run just fine on 60 Hz if you reduce the voltage on the motor to 60/400 (~1/7) of its rated voltage. A 115V 400 Hz motor will run on 17V at 60 Hz. The current draw increases rapidly and the motor gets hot if you try to go much above 17V. And of course, like in the video, the motor only runs at about 1/7 the speed. The torque is about the same and since power is speed times torque, the output power is about 1/7 of the 400 Hz rated power.
                        That's pretty dumb. You saturate like crazy. Now. Take the 60Hz 115V motor and run it at 400Hz 760V. Kinda like the Tesla EV motors.
                        bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

That's pretty dumb. You saturate like crazy. Now. Take the 60Hz 115V motor and run it at 400Hz 760V. Kinda like the Tesla EV motors.
                          bi
                          The point is there is little being said about conversion. A converter going from 115v 60hz input to a 400hz 115v output is 10 lbs for 500watt box. Guess how much it weights going the opposite direction? 4 lbs now that being said what results will be shown at 1500hz? People don't talk about this and no one knows. The only thing everyone says it to rectify and turn it into DC (as I have said) we have alot to learn. Wave forms with higher frequencies give off more steady state DC power than a 60 hz. More means more 5-10X

Comment

The point is there is little being said about conversion. A converter going from 115v 60hz input to a 400hz 115v output is 10 lbs for 500watt box. Guess how much it weights going the opposite direction? 4 lbs now that being said what results will be shown at 1500hz? People don't talk about this and no one knows. The only thing everyone says it to rectify and turn it into DC (as I have said) we have alot to learn. Wave forms with higher frequencies give off more steady state DC power than a 60 hz. More means more 5-10X
                            Efficiency of a machine isn't measured in Hz - granted running at higher frequencies simply means a smaller amount of energy per sample is produced to make up the whole in a given time period, 1 watt is 1 watt no matter how it is produced in the end. The efficiency at which it is produced is basically within the design itself. The whole Hz thing seems like a diversion to side step the overall discussion of what the mechanism is that produces energy in excess of the input.

I designed a 3 phase alternator back in 2004 that produces 500 watts at 1100 rpm and weighs 3.5 lbs, fits in your hand. A radial air core. Extremely efficient little unit. Still have the prototype which has been used in many different tests over the years.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by dragon; 06-28-2021, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• The reason for 400hz in an aircraft situation is indeed more power per given volume of machine. However it's of no use for longer transmission lines due to increased losses, that's why 50/60hz is used.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
                                The reason for 400hz in an aircraft situation is indeed more power per given volume of machine. However it's of no use for longer transmission lines due to increased losses, that's why 50/60hz is used.
                                Your Absolutely right, all I'm saying is frequency really doesn't play a huge role in the overall efficiency of a device. The alternator shown above could be wound with 1/2 the turns and double the rpm to achieve the same outcome at the same efficiency. We've reduced the amount of copper and saved some weight which is important in aviation but haven't changed the efficiency. Thus doesn't have anything to do with the claims of energy in excess of the input.

Comment

Working...
                                X