Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post

All he's shown is something making a lot of noise barely turning a free standing wheel and invariably running off of a variac.The one that runs off of a battery clearly shows the voltage decreasing and he admits to core losses. .
    Which bike motor was it? The bionx? He had 3 or more.
    What year was that post? You guys are sneaky. That was quite some time ago. You guys talk about noise, what about the all talk and no action ruckus? Thane is a full time scientist. You all are people who full time criticize others which is very bad for you. I will pray to see if you can be reached.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 06-25-2021, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• One bike I saw looked like a little red Honda in a house setting, the main thing was at the end of the video Thane admitted the battery was low and he was running it off a variac.
      The time the battery went down "a little bit" was recent for the Faruk video.
      You know more than me,has he ever got one roadworthy? If not, he can't claim it works on the inertia of the bike.Why would he not take up Hillcrest's offers and be paid royalties? I'll tell you why, the professionals would have made mincemeat of him.He had a couple of hundred grand out of his wife, what did she get? I'll tell you,a room full of junk and a whole heap of useless videos.........no wonder she went. Sincerely John.

Comment

One bike I saw looked like a little red Honda in a house

You know more than me,has he ever got one roadworthy?

Why would he not take up Hillcrest's offers and be paid royalties?

I'll tell you why, the professionals would have made mincemeat of him.

He had a couple of hundred grand out of his wife.
        First of all that red scooter video was from way way back. Second you are a rotten person for sticking your nose into his private affairs. This is such a bad character flaw on your part showing me how hate filled bitter and how money is your first love. Personally I find this attitude and way of dealing with others to be so terrible that I can hardly believe you are not bitter.

It is like saying your hard on doesn't care who it f#cks You really are a mess. let your conscience be your guide? Shame on you. Mind your own business and stop trying to kill people with words.

I told you that Hillcrest is big oil and Thane's wife is connected to the big money. Like having an uncle in the furniture business, see if you can get him to do this...........

The so called professionals you are talking about are just like you are, unwilling to objectively follow the experimental data. These dishonest people have already made up their minds before they see the project and are paid a salary by Hillcrest or Big Oil.

You are a wicked, unscrupulous man to target poor ole Thane using the wife and mother of his children.
        Last edited by BroMikey; 06-26-2021, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Which bike motor was it? The bionx? He had 3 or more.
          What year was that post? You guys are sneaky. That was quite some time ago. You guys talk about noise, what about the all talk and no action ruckus? Thane is a full time scientist. You all are people who full time criticize others which is very bad for you. I will pray to see if you can be reached.
          You know exactly which one I was referring to. I included the link. And it was the same bike in a different video where he used the hidden variac and AC wall power.

Thane isn't a scientist. You need to look up that definition also. Does he even know the scientific method? Do you?

All I'm looking for is proof of claims. From Thane Heinz, from Turion, from you, from anybody that makes the claims you guys do. All I see is BS, lies, falsehoods, bad testing, noise, and excuses.

And not one of you is willing to engage in an intelligent discussion about it. Or submit to actual scientific scrutiny.

Speaking of excuses, I wonder what Turion will tell us.
          bi

Comment

• We are not obligated to spoon feed folks who are not skilled in the art. That is your wet dream.

Comment

• You are a wicked, unscrupulous man to target poor ole Thane using the wife and mother of his children. :

Maybe so,but who is the real unscrupulous one here? Yes,Thane himself for conning people out of their money by investing in worthless rubbish (well you couldn't even call it) technology.

Comment

• Thane's videos have a common theme and that is to deceive the viewer. By not following conventional accepted test procedures for the appropriate DUT all results he provides are garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                  We are not obligated to spoon feed folks who are not skilled in the art. That is your wet dream.
                  Freedom of speech is not a moral permit to lie.

BTW, I have an abundance of skill in the art of electric machinery and energy conversion. Failure to recognize that attests to your ignorance of that art.
                  bi

Comment

You are a wicked, unscrupulous man to target poor ole Thane using the wife and mother of his children. :

Maybe so,but..............
                    Yes we all hate to be fooled don't we? However there is hope for you. You said MAYBE SO and for that I forgive you. Did you mean MAYBE SO BUT? Just kidding

As for you BYE, "make up your mind" is my answer.

Comment

• You can have a laugh on me with this half hour build. VID-20210626-WA0005.mp4

Comment

• That was supposed to be a little video but I couldn't get it to play. Will have to get help from the kids tomorrow..

https://youtu.be/paQnIersWoU

Comment

You can have a laugh on me with this half hour build. [ATTACH]n506210[/ATTACH]
                          I also wanted to say how awesome these horse were. Your video shows me you are keeping busy.

Comment

That was supposed to be a little video but I couldn't get it to play. Will have to get help from the kids tomorrow..

https://youtu.be/paQnIersWoU

Comment

• I wanted to try my idea for measuring power from torque and rpm.
                              Now for the data. 18 grams/metre @ 60 rpm. Perhaps someone could turn it into watts?
                              We've had a horrid year so far. We lost our best prize mare about a month off foaling and the next mare to foal gave us a lovely filly foal, wife checked it about 3am. and son reported it dead about 6,30am.
                              In the video it shows 22grams and I made an adjustment for length to get gm/mtr.
                              Last edited by Quantum_well; 06-26-2021, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Who's the boss? Ceee-ment Man

Mugsy is in good shape, Hello Dave hope you do well. He is a good looking guy. I would never have thought he was almost 70. Dave you are the boss of free energy, the world is going to zhit bricks when you are done.

Saturday 415pm~545pm TO BE ANNOUNCED (90min)

Before alternative energy research took over David’s life, he was a high school Principal, so he has a Masters Degrees in Secondary Education and Educational Leadership. He was one class away from a third Masters in Educational Technology when he made the decision to retire at age 55. His life since retirement has been focused on remodeling 3 different houses, working to restore a ‘71 Toyota FJ55 “Iron Pig” and accompanying his wife on wine tasting trips, adventures in the forests, and quiet time with their dogs.

PRESENTATION: TO BE ANNOUNCED – With over ten years of experimenting and building things from the Bedini motors to the Tesla switch, he has narrowed his research to the principles he learned from work with the 3 Battery System and the development of a delayed Lenz non-magnetic drag generator. Having built over 16 working versions of the generator, along with many discarded failures, David has developed some principles of construction that have yielded some positive results. His goal for the conference is for every person who attends his presentation to walk out with all the knowledge necessary to exactly replicate my machine and my results. And also to understand the theory and research behind what he will demonstrate as well as those things that still need to be explored. The goal is less than 300 watts in and 1800-2000 watts out. Is that possible? Come and find out.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-27-2021, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X