Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Thane is an energy idiot, not an energy zar. He doesn't even understand basic fundamentals of energy.

See I told you guys, Look at the picture while you crack jokes. The poor victims will now review the picture. The picture shows place holders for 12 coils. But for now the PICTURE shows 3 coils. I have now taught you both to count.

Next we can review out superhero's quote, where the ebike runs on 3 coils but doesn't quite keep the battery full after hours and hours of bench running. Will you guys try to see past your blind hatred for the experiment that shows positive results?

If 12 coils were placed in each of the place holders as shown in the PICTURE you posted, the battery would burn out instantly. That would be 9 more coils than we see here in the picture for a total amp input to the battery of 20 out of 50 amps approx. These additional 9 coils would add kinetic or mechanical energy to turn the wheel with no drag. These extra 9 coils would burn that puny battery to the ground in 20 minutes.

This is a repeat correction for those of you who do not understand the material.
    A weak weak example of thinking. Just kidding, right Quantum?
    Last edited by BroMikey; 06-25-2021, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

See I told you guys, Look at the picture while you crack jokes. The poor victims will now review the picture. The picture shows place holders for 12 coils. But for now the PICTURE shows 3 coils. I have now taught you both to count.

Next we can review out superhero's quote, where the ebike runs on 3 coils but doesn't quite keep the battery full after hours and hours of bench running. Will you guys try to see past your blind hatred for the experiment that shows positive results?

If 12 coils were placed in each of the place holders as shown in the PICTURE you posted, the battery would burn out instantly. That would be 9 more coils than we see here in the picture for a total amp input to the battery of 20 out of 50 amps approx. These additional 9 coils would add kinetic or mechanical energy to turn the wheel with no drag. These extra 9 coils would burn that puny battery to the ground in 20 minutes.

This is a repeat correction for those of you who do not understand the material.
      A weak weak example of thinking. Just kidding, right Quantum?
      Don't tell us to look at coils that aren't there. You look at the data on the instruments that are there.

The numbers on the meters contradict what Thane (and you) say. Use the numbers from those meters and demonstrate what you say. Do the math for us. You can't, can you?

You apparently don't know the difference between positive and negative, or can't tell which of two numbers is larger, can you? And you don't know what energy is, do you? Tell us how coils will add kinetic energy to turn the wheel.

Comment

You apparently don't know the difference between positive and negative

Tell us how coils will add kinetic energy to turn the wheel.
        Yes I do know. Okay I will tell you. Each time a new coil is installed on a generator today it drags down the system equal and opposite. Remember you schooling, equal and opposite? Load these coils 50% and you need 60% more kinetic coming from the gas tank, batteries or fuel of some kind.

Where as with these systems each coil added does not drag down the system, ever. That is #1 and secondly coils can designed to add just a tiny bit of kinetic to the rotor or none at all yet generate current back to the battery without the equal and opposite drains. These new coils can be loaded 25%-100% and do not oppose the rotor of drag the system down. I showed you that on the bench.

So each time the new coils are added you get the amount of voltage and amps free going back to the battery while getting just a tiny kick in the pants at the same time.

So what Thane has is 3 coils that teeter on filling up the battery while it handles a light load, being the back wheel, transmission gears. This is why he uses 3 coils and not 4 coils for demo. 4 coils would over charge the battery with the load being used. Now if you are jumping on the ebike and carrying a 200lb man you are going to need 12 coils if you want to go 55mph plus.
        Last edited by BroMikey; 06-25-2021, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/Vp96a-fVPss

This is my film about his constructions, 2016 (his website was alive and he was looking for an investor). Today this Korean just does! Doesn't give lectures and pompous presentations. He does, and he has a lot of designs (go to his blog, there are many pages with options).
          https://blog.naver.com/jing006
          Last edited by Rakarskiy; 06-25-2021, 05:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
            Bro', I give up, you're unbelievably naive and have no sense of humour. You don't even understand the most basic physics. Ask bistander.
            Agree, BLMMickeyMouse has gone off the deep end. I think he is completely nuts actually. I looked at some of the other stuff he posts all around the forum and it is way out there, completely crazy stuff. The only solution I see for him is to get professional help or mental institution. But it is probably already too late those as well as I think he is already beyond any help.

Mickey, shut down your computer and seek professional help. Don't come back here and don't post anything else until your are fully cured.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post

Agree, BLMMickeyMouse has gone off the deep end. I think he is completely nuts actually. I looked at some of the other stuff he posts all around the forum and it is way out there, completely crazy stuff. The only solution I see for him is to get professional help or mental institution. But it is probably already too late those as well as I think he is already beyond any help.

Mickey, shut down your computer and seek professional help. Don't come back here and don't post anything else until your are fully cured.

Thank Man, I love you too. BTW this is MY thread so give it a rest hot shot and go make your own thread where you can command all of the peasants.
              Last edited by BroMikey; 06-25-2021, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post

https://youtu.be/Vp96a-fVPss

This is my film about his constructions, 2016 (his website was alive and he was looking for an investor). Today this Korean just does! Doesn't give lectures and pompous presentations. He does, and he has a lot of designs (go to his blog, there are many pages with options).
                https://blog.naver.com/jing006
                Now here is an intelligent comment. Thanks RAK... Going to look over his stuff now.

PS he has a lot of great stuff on his blog
                Last edited by BroMikey; 06-25-2021, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• I don't like to see one of my fellow human beings made a fool of. Anyone who makes up the "Law of Creation of Energy" is crackpot-period.

Comment

• No comments! I don't want to offend anyone, but interesting videos for comparison.

Korean version of 2015

US version of 2021

Comment

• The other guy is much further along in the machining process, both are infinity motor-generators that do the same thing. One uses far more electronics. I like the shiny machined motor. Can these be purchased? Is his forsale?

Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                      No comments! I don't want to offend anyone, but interesting videos for comparison.

Korean version of 2015

US version of 2021

Comment

Yes I do know. Okay I will tell you. Each time a new coil is installed on a generator today it drags down the system equal and opposite. Remember you schooling, equal and opposite? Load these coils 50% and you need 60% more kinetic coming from the gas tank.

Where as with these systems each coil added does not drag down the system, ever. That is #1 and secondly coils can designed to add just a tiny bit of kinetic to the rotor or none at all yet generate current back to the battery without the equal and opposite drains. These new coils can be loaded 25%-100% and do not oppose the rotor of drag the system down. I showed you that on the bench.

So each time the new coils are added you get the amount of voltage and amps free going back to the battery while getting just a tiny kick in the pants at the same time.

So what Thane has is 3 coils that teeter on filling up the battery while it handles a light load, being the back wheel, transmission gears. This is why he uses 3 coils and not 4 coils for demo. 4 coils would over charge the battery with the load being used. Now if you are jumping on the ebike and carrying a 200lb man you are going to need 12 coils if you want to go 55mpg plus.
                        That's like the saddest thing I've read in a long time. I hope you were drunk. It's doubly sad to think a sober person could have written that, read it (you made an edit) and posted it.

It's easy to conclude that you are incapable of using data (actual numbers from the meters) and doing a calculation. It's not the same as pulling percentage, 50%, 60%, 25%, 100%, out of the air or "tiny bit".

And when challenged, a reasonable adult would have looked up the definition of kinetic energy. But you know that kinetic energy is in the gas tank, on an electric bike no less. OK.

But then again, you say, a 200lb man will go "55mpg" on an ebike. 55 miles per gallon, on an ebike no less.

Sober up or get help.

bi

Comment

PS he has a lot of great stuff on his blog
                          Wow, BroMey, didn't know you could read Korean. I guess you must have dug that hole you are digging yourself further and further into a bit off course. You were supposed to hit communist China, but I guess you hit North Korea instead.

Comment

That's like the saddest thing I've read in a long time.

But then again, you say, a 200lb man will go "55mpg" on an ebike. 55 miles per gallon, on an ebike no less.

bi
                            Why? Thane has been showing that the coils are running 75volts and 12 coils at 50amps =3750 watts so let's say even 2000 watts of that could do what i said. Many bikes do, 55mph. instead you forgot the equal and opposite question.
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 06-25-2021, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Why? Thane has been showing that the coils are running 75volts and 12 coils at 50amps =3750 watts so let's say even 2000 watts of that could do what i said. Many bikes do, 55mph. instead you forgot the equal and opposite question.
                              All he's shown is something making a lot of noise barely turning a free standing wheel and invariably running off of a variac.The one that runs off of a battery clearly shows the voltage decreasing and he admits to core losses. The overcharging of the battery is totally a figment of your fertile imagination.

Comment

• There's me working with the ponies. Heavy soil needs 3hp. IMG-0427.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X