Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    This is it, so simple that a junior high school student can understand it. You older guys need to shake all of that baggage. You are running out of time so I am using the hammer.eat all of it, enjoy the board talk, cuss later.

In this video, Thane is actually telling the truth. I have simulated all the cases that he talks about and yes it happens as he says it happens based on the inductance and capacitance of his coils and the frequency (RPM) of his rotor.

But again, there is not more energy out than energy in.

BroMey, looks like you are still digging your hole deeper. You might want to watch this video before you hit China

Comment

Okay Thane Thane Thane? Yes he has all of the meter readings showing the batteries all staying full while he is doing huge amounts of work. Now, what was your question? You want me to post the demo video's that show it? A sort of pampering spoon fed fat baby? That is what I have been doing. Start watching and stop talking, learn. Trust me there is nothing wrong with my thinking.

I have already posted before that in all the videos that Thane posted with batteries, the voltage at the end of the video is lower than the voltage at the start of the video! Maybe something wrong with your eye-sight too BroMeye?

The truth is many such devices are here and available, yes. Open your eyes. I know of 2 places you can buy self running electrical generators that show near perpetual motion results, other than the bearings wearing out. You are living in the past, stone ages.Next I'll want me to spoon fed the links

If you know of such places, tell me exactly what to buy and where to buy it and I will spend the money, hook up a camera non-stop and make it available on the internet while it runs, BUT, you will have to reimburse me for the cost if it doesn't work.... agreed? This would be a win-win for both of us since you are certain it works so you won't have to worry about paying me back, and for me, I won't loose any money (I either break even if you are wrong, or end up with a perpetual mobile if you are right).

BRING IT ON BRO! Post the links on where to get these kind of machines.

And btw. the company link you posted has a message on their website stating that they are not building any generators until they have received investment funding.... sounds like a big scam. Nothing to show, yet trying to find investments from unsuspecting buyers... so please post your second source... or any source that has a real machine for sale.
      Last edited by pmgriphone; 06-19-2021, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• This is a page from Ceo.ca and anyone can look at it. Screenshot_20210619-124208_Chrome.jpg

Comment

• This company has my interest at the moment. Look at their figures! Screenshot_20210619-105951_Chrome.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post

In this video, Thane is actually telling the truth. I have simulated all the cases that he talks about and yes

BroMey, looks like you are still digging your hole deeper. You might want to watch this video before you hit China

Fukushima is what blows my mind, radiation pouring into the ocean and no one can stop the tide pools from morphing.

Yes this is an energy source where a person might reverse lenz so instead of free negative work we now can get free positive work.

Hey one more thing on Fukushima, I heard that that earth quake tide wave was man made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
              This is a page from Ceo.ca and anyone can look at it. Screenshot_20210619-124208_Chrome.jpg
              Same guy says he has high hopes for poor ole Thane. Crooked man speak with forked tongue. All ya gotta do is look at Thanes video's with a little faith.Didn;t you guys see his video's where the e-bike wheel is freewheeling off the floor but all of the tire mass and drive train is counted, the batteries are staying full and the unit is screaming with all of it's rotating mass?

All done with 3 coils? You didn't see those? 12 coils can be used and this would produce 40-50amps? You didn't see those proofs? Minimally extended range with 1/3 the batteries which lowers the weight. If not unlimited.

So yes extra energy is available by taking the cemf and switching to femf

Comment

• Bro' you're in fairy land. I'm showing you this Greek again,he's just so good. His motor is maxing out at 1.8kw and drawing up to 100 amps.He appears to get up to a speed of 49 whatever which isn't too shabby.He would have had Thane's creation on the road in 2 days rather than 10 years and still in the shed that Thane has achieved.
                Thane seems to have the daft idea that the inertia of the rolling bike will help his cause...wrong!
                Air resistance is the killer, it increases at the square of the speed. A similar bike to the thing Thane shows would have a motor of say 6 kW to do 50 mph.Thane's 5 amps going into the battery may run the lightsL

https://youtu.be/EZELVYpDbVk

Comment

• There's another thing and you Bro' pointed it out, all that screaming noise. Noise is a sure sign all is not well, look at the Greek when he changes the controller to field oriented control. The noise immediately drops plus the smoothness improves.

Comment

Didn;t you guys see his video's where the e-bike wheel is freewheeling off the floor but all of the tire mass and drive train is counted, the batteries are staying full and the unit is screaming with all of it's rotating mass?
                    You still believe it requires power to rotate mass at constant speed and likely blame Issac Newton for blindly listening to his professors and not thinking outside the box, don't you?

And are you referring to this video done by Thane Heinz posted by you? Here:
                    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                    To Further demonstrate WRONG TEACHINGS, see vid's 1,2, 3 and weep. AND WE ARE NOT TALKING 1.3 COP

What is Thane supposed to have proved with that demonstration and lecture? Follow this, maybe watch it and take some notes.

Up to around the 3:00 marker, the bike is running, wheel up at idle, 670 RPM, -.53A and 76.9V on the battery.

He then increased throttle. Now the tach shows 3536RPM, -6.0A and 74.8V.
                    Then he switches in RegenX coils. It speeds up to 3575RPM, -5.4A, and 75.1V.

When he shuts it off, the camera is still focused on the ammeter and voltmeter. As you hear the wheel slow down to a stop, the ammeter display drops to essentially zero however the voltmeter value increases steadily to 76.6V at which time he moves the camera.

So the current, which he claims is battery current, is -.53, -6.0 and -5.4 Amps. Always a negative value. It's negative before he turns on RegenX and stays negative after he turns on RegenX. It was not charging the battery before he turned on RegenX and was not charging the battery after he turned on RegenX, as proved by the sign (-) of the current not changing before and after engaging the generator coils by his switches.

Another telltale indicator that the battery was not charged is the voltage measurement. His first reading at idle was 76.9V at -.53A, next it was 74.8V at -6.0A, then with RegenX, 75.1V at -5.4A, then finally, at 0A, 76.6V, which we'll call open circuit voltage or resting voltage. The battery was definitely not charging at a voltage less than its resting voltage.

The whole video is ridiculous. His instruments disprove his narrative and claims. He doesn't even recognize this. That is why I call him an idiot. That is the only thing his videos prove.
                    bi
                    ​​​​​

Comment

• 1000 watt bikes to 5000watt, I hear the blather

500 watts 10amps 48v real world numbers, not fantasy. Next step up 1000 w and then 1500 watt at 25 amps. You need to do a few tests. My little kiddy scooter is 240 watt Max only uses 5 amps 24v most of the time never max, never 10amps 24v 250 watts never. I can go 5-10 miles with it and I weight 250 lbs, just little ole me, for the past 40 years. Moose they call me

My 2 youngins 17 and 13 can go and go on less than 200 watts, so 10,000 watts is a fantasy of stupid. Or 50,000 watts or whatever the fiction.I know I measure things, do you? Or are you parroting the numbers printed in a popular science fantasy?

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-20-2021, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Bro' there's no need to prove you're daft. This is spec for half decent bike which would be useful to someone. Screenshot_20210620-095709_Chrome~3.jpg

Comment

• More coming, 40ah @72v

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                          1000 watt bikes to 5000watt, I hear the blather

500 watts 10amps 48v real world numbers, not fantasy. Next step up 1000 w and then 1500 watt at 25 amps. You need to do a few tests. My little kiddy scooter is 240 watt Max only uses 5 amps 24v most of the time never max, never 10amps 24v 250 watts never. I can go 5-10 miles with it and I weight 250 lbs, just little ole me, for the past 40 years. Moose they call me

My 2 youngins 17 and 13 can go and go on less than 200 watts, so 10,000 watts is a fantasy of stupid. Or 50,000 watts or whatever the fiction.I know I measure things, do you? Or are you parroting the numbers printed in a popular science fantasy?

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-20-2021, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Electric Harley too

Comment

• If Thane's thingy worked (it doesn't) it would have to be in a high end product to justify the development and manufacturing costs as its far from a fait accompli. These days the Chinese would soon be on to it,they'd make a few changes to circumvent any patent and churn them out by the boatload.

Comment

• I had a look at 5k bikes and the whole lot look b ugly.
                                This is a pic of me and one of my daughters. IMG_0159.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X