No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rakarskiy, I'm an old man and have been a manual worker. It's only in the last few years have I studied this sort of thing (the Internet is awesome). Having had a quick look it seems that "spin" is going to be involved.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_electrodynamics
    Although I'm riddled with arthritis I can still manage a bit of digging., Bro will laugh, I planted a lovely row of beans and peas and two days later a bird demolished the lot. Luckily I have a fencing company and have access to copious amounts of wire netting and I'm getting everything protected. IMG_20210617_110028.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
      Rakarskiy, I'm an old man and have been a manual worker. It's only in the last few years have I studied this sort of thing (the Internet is awesome). Having had a quick look it seems that "spin" is going to be involved.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_electrodynamics
      Although I'm riddled with arthritis I can still manage a bit of digging., Bro will laugh, I planted a lovely row of beans and peas and two days later a bird demolished the lot. Luckily I have a fencing company and have access to copious amounts of wire netting and I'm getting everything protected.
      When I was getting my engineering degree in the 80s of the last century, our curator told us the following: “... The symbol of higher education is unchanged. independent study of the new and fundamental ... ". I think self-study is the most important thing for anyone who wants to master knowledge. But the information you want to get is not always true, you need to be able to separate the grain from the spit. I also love to babysit my grandson, but my wealth is my family and my knowledge.

Comment

• http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...c/watcir3.html

Thane Heins relates the advice of a professor "Our Motors and Generators Concepts professor in college always warned us students to stay away from the 'water' analogy which tends to lead us astray because it fails to take into account the magnetic field energy produced around all current bearing wires and especially the work this energy does when producing the counter-electromotive-torque/work produced inside all electric generators and the change in kinetic energy of the system this work performs when generators are placed on-load."

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-18-2021, 02:18 AM.

Comment

• Shooting down the standard model in physics flaw due to old theories when the electromagnetic component is ignored. So many flawed parallels and broken pathways to connect dot dot in science. We are told you will understand later, another lie. Laws that don't work. 9 minutes shattering the entire science community foundations. Go Thane.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-18-2021, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• By the way Michael Faraday was self taught, he was not an EE, yet Thane in his 4th year EE student was thrown out for his discoveries that conflicted with science models today. Of course everywhere we read Thane is a college drop out flunky who was almost done with his degree in his 20's like most young boys are able to do when he was driven out. After 20 year was somehow unable to achieve the few weeks needed to have his shingle EE, I don't think he wants anyway, not from these crooks.

In this video we see the inescapable reality of how Faraday's motor operated and calculations are made today. Faraday's motor did negative work in the form of the magnetic field while 100% of the electricity was completely burnt out in heat energy.

Michael Faraday's motor and mercury bath experiment here.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-18-2021, 04:05 AM.

Comment

• At one time (in the twentieth century, back in the USSR) a physicist from Novosibirsk said wise words to me. The science of physics (rather the laws ... that it describes) is a library of different concepts. Real physics is physics that engineers take over, turning it into technology. And it doesn't matter energetically or in substance.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                By the way Michael Faraday was self taught, he was not an EE, yet Thane in his 4th year EE student was thrown out for his discoveries that conflicted with science models today. Of course everywhere we read Thane is a college drop out flunky who was almost done with his degree in his 20's like most young boys are able to do when he was driven out. After 20 year was somehow unable to achieve the few weeks needed to have his shingle EE, I don't think he wants anyway, not from these crooks.
                Thane makes the exact same mistake again. He doesn't realize that a moving wire around a magnet will cause a CEMF in the wire.

Bromey, you keep on posting all this stuff. If you really want to convince us, why don't you do the experiment that Thanes describes and do the power measurements with and without the magnet and you will see that the consumed power is different for the two cases due to the generated CEMF. And don't use a battery, use a power supply instead.so the supply voltage remains constant.

Since you are so sure that Thane is right, why don't you do the experiment and show us the numbers. If you can really show the numbers are different, then you will have a point. But until you show us that, it's is just another post with more of the same you know what.

And so you will either prove we are wrong, or YOU are wrong and then all these posts can end.
                Last edited by pmgriphone; 06-18-2021, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post

Thane makes the exact same mistake again. .
                  When you get time show us all where the mistakes are. You mean the mercury or the work energy principle? What exact is it that Faraday left out? Faraday is the foundation and he said dot to dot shown by Thane in the video, right out of your text book. You can't change the Faraday rules or laws.
                  the mistake? Yes there was a mistake with the laws Faraday produced stating that 100% of the electrical power is consumed by heat.

What is there to prove? Same thing BYE says about cogging at speed, all done at no extra cost. Faraday's motor calculations are the basis of all of our more advanced math. Completely false. Faraday noted that when a magnet was introduced into the mercury that this did show work being done by the rotation and without the magnet none but nothing changed as far as the energy burning up as heat. Field or no field the calculation did not change the joule burning math. Therefore when the field was clearly there interacting and doing work, this work was done without a calculation or ignored, all done free of charge because only joule burning was counted.

So what;s the big toot? Michael Faraday said so it must be right. Right? That is what he concluded. Look in the book, what was your question?

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-18-2021, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Here is the original work horse.

Comment

• This is it, so simple that a junior high school student can understand it. You older guys need to shake all of that baggage. You are running out of time so I am using the hammer.eat all of it, enjoy the board talk, cuss later.

Comment

• Now if you want to know where the ship sinks look at this video like a goat staring at a new fence.

Comment

• BLMickey, clearly for some reason you don't want to understand what people are explaining to you, or your brain power simply doesn't allow for it. Maybe your brain is functioning on Thane's principles. That would explain why it doesn't work.

So I will give you another easier to understand reason why Thane doesn't have anything that provides free energy. If he did, he would have managed to build something that actually doesn't require any input power or something that would run forever in loopback mode.

After almost 20 years, he still hasn't shown us anything like that. None of his videos show that either. He is always charging a battery or showing how much prime driver input decreases, yet he never measures how much power his setup is consuming and how much he is getting out. If he did, he would find that he is taking more out of the system than what he is putting back in.

This should be the least difficult argument for you to fathom. If your brain can't even cope with that, I think you need to go have it examined by someone as none of us will be able to help you.

Comment

• And btw BMW, your videos show nothing, not even a single volt or power meter that shows more energy comes out then goes in. As I said before, since this is an easy experiment for you to repeat, why don't you do the experiment yourself and show us the resulting power measurements. And use a power supply (not a battery) and measure your voltage at the exact same positions for both cases.

PROVE US WRONG BROMEY!

Comment

And btw BMW, your videos show nothing, not even a single volt
                              We don't need to prove the Faraday motor that has been there 190 years motoring along. Like I just said "what's there to prove" Mikey Faraday said it and everything else is built upon it. Burn those joules and forget the rest. It's on me. If anything needs to be proven then go for it, I'm all ears. I think he did pretty good for 1830's, don't you? He did the accurate joules and coulomb counting and MIKE said no change.

Comment

BLMickey, .. your brain power simply doesn't allow for it.

Maybe your brain

Thane's principles.

Thane doesn't have anything that provides free energy.

After almost 20 years, he still hasn't shown us anything

If your brain can't even cope with that,

I think you need to go have it examined by someone
                                I thought we were talking about Michael Faraday? Instead Thane Thane Thane and your brain needs something intimidation tactics. You must be really smart. So now attack when you are losing the battle. Classic university programming, put everyone in a crazy box when they don't agree.

Tell me after many times of you doing this same thing each time you fail on substance, that you can not see yourself? The Professors all do it, the low level staff does it. This has nothing to do with science.

Okay Thane Thane Thane? Yes he has all of the meter readings showing the batteries all staying full while he is doing huge amounts of work. Now, what was your question? You want me to post the demo video's that show it? A sort of pampering spoon fed fat baby? That is what I have been doing. Start watching and stop talking, learn. Trust me there is nothing wrong with my thinking.

The Govt has been flying around in anti-gravity craft since the 50's on very small amounts of power and you are worried that Michael Faraday fudged the scientific data to the school?

The truth is many such devices are here and available, yes. Open your eyes. I know of 2 places you can buy self running electrical generators that show near perpetual motion results, other than the bearings wearing out. You are living in the past, stone ages.Next I'll want me to spoon fed the links

https://www.therontechnologies.com/p...ase_generators
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 06-19-2021, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X