Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

The Einstein relativity doctrine is false, yes, but I was where you are in the past. No more. Keep digging. Really tho you won't find many people like Aaron who can explain this. You can look thru past posts but things have changed twice in the last 10 years and I am still finding things.

We did go thru this several times.
      Oh what a disappointment! After all the years I've yearned to understand relativity ( and achieve it ) a couple of years later I find,to my horror, that the b thing is wrong anyway.

Comment

• Bro' reckons Einstein flawed science. For the Walmart relativity I understand you don't need Einstein, Lorentz was already there! As for the Minkowski Duesenberg field equations they're far beyond me.
        Einstein was nowhere near perfect and various people throughout his career had to make corrections.
        Einstein was disturbed by the leakage of gas from refrigeration compressors being a health hazard. Einstein and colleagues developed a sealed system refrigerator which alleviated the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post

Oh what a disappointment! After all the years I've yearned to understand relativity ( and achieve it ) a couple of years later I find,to my horror, that the b thing is wrong anyway.
          Try reading thru all the heavyside books. All it does is help you regain confidence in yourself. Each person tried their best and now it is your turn at a later date with more at your disposal.

You can now dream big dreams of succeeding without thinking everyone else is one up on you. That's a fact. You name it you can do it.

Comment

Bro' reckons Einstein flawed science. For the Walmart relativity I understand you don't need Einstein, Lorentz was already there! As for the Minkowski Duesenberg field equations they're far beyond me.
            Einstein was nowhere near perfect and various people throughout his career had to make corrections.
            Einstein was disturbed by the leakage of gas from refrigeration compressors being a health hazard. Einstein and colleagues developed a sealed system refrigerator which alleviated the problem.
            Well a lot of those so called big discoveries are politically driven and we all know about the money being god in that arena. Often it has been reported that figureheads were threatened after the many years roll by, death bed confessions and so forth.

I know there is some truth in everything or we wouldn't bite and then from there to control the narrative mistrusts are added to the mix in the form of blatant lies.

The "Can't be done" Narrative that is.

You remember the old slogan? In the Hollywood for ugly people (Politics) (ugly with lies)
            "MONEY TALKS AND BULZHIT WALKS?" And that's a fact. You know it and I know it.
            Last edited by BroMikey; 06-15-2021, 10:05 PM.

Comment

The question is where does the free negative work come from in the video's posted by Thane? You can not answer because you don;t even know the material. You won't cover the video info because you have made up your mind ahead of the question. What is it they say about a person who answers a question before it is heard?HUH?
              For the answer, see my post here: http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...119#post506025

Comment

The Einstein relativity doctrine is false, yes, but I was where you are in the past. No more. Keep digging. Really tho you won't find many people like Aaron who can explain this. You can look thru past posts but things have changed twice in the last 10 years and I am still finding things.

We did go thru this several times.
                Bro, you are right that Einstein's relativity is wrong. This is very easy to explain actually from the basic physics equation (no Aaron needed for that)

F = m*a, or a=F/m

F is the force working on mass m giving it acceleration a.

Einstein said that in the end if you try to go faster and faster, you can't accelerate anymore, or in other words, in the above equation the variable "a" goes to zero.

There are two ways in which "a" can go to zero according to that equation:

1. F goes to zero
                2. m goes to infinity

Einstein picked the second case, saying you get so heavy that the force working on you can't accelerate you anymore.

Thinking about this, you should easily realize that this second case is total nonsense. It basically means that you would get heavier while you are being accelerated. TOTAL NONSENSE! You would need to be eating a lot of food while you are being accelerated to make your mass go to infinity.

What he didn't realize is that actually the first case is what happens. The force goes to zero with as a result "a" also going to zero.

How can the force go to zero while it is still being applied. Effectively the force looses its effect on you. So the faster you go, the less impact the force has on you. This can be easily understood. It's like shooting a spaceship into space from earth, the further it gets from earth, the less of an effect gravity will have on you. Gravity is still there though, you didn't turn the gravity field off. You simply did something that reduces the effect of that gravity field on you (and you certainly didn't get heavier as Einstein claims).

This is the same with relativity. You accelerate yourself with some force, yet eventually you are going so fast that that force no longer has an effect on you. Similar to a an elastic band that you are stretching you stretch and stretch and stretch it, but eventually the elastic band breaks and there is no more force on it.

So this is really what happens: F goes to zero, NOT m goes to infinity.

So yes, even the most famous physicists like Einstein make silly mistakes like this. I guess they get caught up in their equations too much and don't see their obvious mistake.
                Last edited by pmgriphone; 06-16-2021, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Debunkified E=MC2 2 peas in a pod

Indeed, E=mc02 is just a special case of E(t)=1/2 mc2(t) where c(t) = cA sin(wt)

I pondered the strangeness of the missing factor 1/2 in Einstein's equations when all other energy equations have a factor of 1/2 in them, e.g. E=1/2 LI2, E=1/2 CV2, E=1/2 mv2, E=1/2 m w2 etc.

So I finally figured out that the speed of light is not a constant. It's varies with time like a sin wave with some frequency w and amplitude cA. However this frequency is too fast or too slow for us to observe, so all we can observe is some time average (frequency is too fast) or some instantaneous value (frequency is too slow) of the speed of light which we call c0.

So e.g. if you do the time integral (RMS) over E(t), the factor of 1/2 will disappear and you will end up with E=mc02.

So here also, if Einstein would have looked at all other energy equations that have the factor 1/2, he would have come to the conclusion that something was amiss in his equation and he would have found that his equation was a special case of a much larger set of possibilities.

Comment

• The thing you won't admit is that everything we know is a lie. All based on a false premise. You don't need anyone, start winning today. Experiment with an open mind and throw all of the fancy math books out. You can keep ohms law and so on. Up to 7th grade. The rest of it might keep you from reaching your full potential. Can't be done is the signal.

Comment

The thing you won't admit is that everything we know is a lie. All based on a false premise. You don't need anyone, start winning today. Experiment with an open mind and throw all of the fancy math books out. You can keep ohms law and so on. Up to 7th grade. The rest of it might keep you from reaching your full potential. Can't be done is the signal.
                      BroMie, you are contradicting yourself above. Clearly, not everything is a lie. But you are probably going to say that 2+2=4 is also a lie as you probably only learned that after 7t grade.

I think you have gone off the cliff and landed in that hole that you dug and now you can't get out of it anymore so the only thing left for you to do is to keep digging and digging and digging. Maybe if you keep on digging long enough you will end up in communist China. They might cover you up over there as that is what they are good at: covering up things and distorting the truth saying it's a lie. Their nuclear leak is the next thing coming... so you better bring your radiation protection suit.
                      Last edited by pmgriphone; 06-16-2021, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• I've great respect for the scientists that gave us the seeds for our current understanding. David Hilbert and Albert were neck and neck with SR. Lorentz had provided the pieces and the likes of Poincare and Larmor were well clued up.

Comment

• You are wrong when you roll the dice for all of science. Science is never unscientific; the media do it. Unfortunately, the mainstream general education system is also not conducive to enlightenment. Basic education is special. For example, how a generator works, a student and a future designer are taught different concepts. Believe, for example, how the current is injected into the generator core in detail, none of the most advanced scientists will tell you. All we know is that it appears there when the magnetic force changes. For frequent seekers, having almost reached their goal, but following stereotypes, they abandon their knowledge, never realizing what they did wrong. Usually, many professional electricians, when I asked them to calculate the EMF of the gas generator phase with a connected load of 1 kW and an operating voltage of 220 volts, looked at me like an idiot. If you know how to calculate, you will already know exactly what is happening there, at least by the gradation of parameters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                            You are wrong when you roll the dice for all of science. Science is never unscientific; the media do it. Unfortunately, the mainstream general education system is also not conducive to enlightenment. Basic education is special. For example, how a generator works, a student and a future designer are taught different concepts. Believe, for example, how the current is injected into the generator core in detail, none of the most advanced scientists will tell you. All we know is that it appears there when the magnetic force changes. For frequent seekers, having almost reached their goal, but following stereotypes, they abandon their knowledge, never realizing what they did wrong. Usually, many professional electricians, when I asked them to calculate the EMF of the gas generator phase with a connected load of 1 kW and an operating voltage of 220 volts, looked at me like an idiot. If you know how to calculate, you will already know exactly what is happening there, at least by the gradation of parameters.
                            We know the mechanics of motor/generator operation. As for how nature does these things I think is still a mystery.
                            Would you agree with my post 1763?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relati...ectromagnetism

Comment

We know the mechanics of motor/generator operation. As for how nature does these things I think is still a mystery.
                              Would you agree with my post 1763?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relati...ectromagnetism
                              It is impossible to deny the obvious knowledge that has been shaped by centuries of research. But I do not agree with the Lorentz force, it is practically the opposite of the Ampere force. In this case, where does the electric charge (q) come from, if the process of formation of an electric vortex field is the result of friction of magnetic fields (more precisely, their spiral lines of force). For example, a strong magnetic field striking a ferromagnet (iron wire), a paramagnet (aluminum wire), a diamagnet (copper wire). Here is the pure mechanics of the spiral lines of force of these fields. EMF is a consequence, and electric current (magnetic field of a vortex ring) is a consequence of electrostatic induction in a conductor. Personally, I leave this position to myself.
                              Last edited by Rakarskiy; 06-17-2021, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Rakarskiy, thank you for that insight. I'm no expert so it will be a project for me to research. I basically see what you're getting at, John.

Comment

Working...
                                X