No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Konzen overseas now, Hi Doug. The cogging is low.

Comment

• This guy is a mechanical genius. If I had the money to hire people he would be up to bat. He just needs a mill and lathe. Listen to the end of the video where he talks hows easy the rotor spins and doesn't "latch up" or cog.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-30-2021, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• What a gift Doug has to engineer mechanical devices. And patient. See video on cogging which is a key element to this work. He is showing a lot of magnets interacting with cores of a double rotor system and spins up with 1 finger. "Strange but it almost wants to run itself."

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-30-2021, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Thane Heins new law, a message to MIT and Oxford University

Release date May 27th 2021 study of present day laws and the new law.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-31-2021, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by liber63 View Post
            Hi Bro
            I have not recorded any tests. I 've done thousand of them. Most of the time is preparing and testing different coils. What do you mean 'without jumping all over'? Rotor turns very smoothly and had it up to 2500 rpm, though most of my experiments don't need that many rpm. I am very happy around 1800-2000, or less. My problem of not having enough power on the coils, as a friend of mine suggested, is something I didn't know when making the rotor. He said I should have enough space between each magnet. He said it should be at least the diameter of a magnet or more.

I want to ask Dave, what is the distance between his magnets? Is it enough for a virual magnet in between, or more?
            I am about to make another rotor with more space between the magnets.
            Hi Dave
            I understand you said you have no idea, why do i get half the power with double the magnets. In case you missed the above post, can you tell what is the distance between your magnets? Is it at least one magnet diameter? 'Cause i am not going to make another rotor if this is not a probable problem. At my rotor the distance between them is about 2/10ths less. Magnets' diameter is 22mm and the distance in between is 18mm.
            Last edited by liber63; 05-31-2021, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• 7th graders pulse motor, 4-5 watts input to turn rotor 4000 rpm for large 8" disk and many heavy magnets. Now add regenx coils

Comment

• Liber63. I have the diameter of a magnet between each of the magnets on the rotor. I’m not sure that is necessary, but it is what I have always done.
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Thanks Dave, I will have to make another rotor. It's an opportunity to make it better and thicker with more magnets, as I had already bought them few months ago.

Comment

• Here is the real deal, he didn't want his belts giggling so bad that they pop off so he made a secondary giggling bar

Comment

• V-Gate magnet motor

Comment

• Will be a good watch to see just how long the bearings in the bar last. Not long at that kind of treatment.

Comment

• Today there is already a methodology for calculating such generator sets. Magnetic runaway, inertial flywheel rotor, is a very valid topic. The accelerated mass has a very strong force. When combined, with technology, the construction of electromechanical alternators that have a lower electromagnetic moment than traditional ones - a very interesting design for households is obtained, in replacement of Solar Panels or wind turbines.

https://rakatskiy.blogspot.com/2021/...rator-usa.html

Comment

• hi all, the turntable motors in microwave ovens have a nifty ready made coil inside that isn’t that hard to get to. the geometry of the winding is said to be pretty efficient for building small pulse motors. i got 2 here. one said 21vac on the back and measures about 165 ohms. the other says 220-240 vac and measures 14.5 kohms.
                            the ferrite ring in pic2 has an od of about 18.6 mm and with a bit of tape around the perimeter will fit in the coil snug. i haven’t tried that yet but as an air core it spins my rotor up to about 36 hz. 1080 rpm for about 8 ma @ 12v. the high impedance one can’t sustain rotation, but what i want to try is spark gaps 180 dgrs apart on the rotor with a high voltage source and the 14.5 k coil pic 3 in series aircored with the coil mounted in the stator, or with the addition of a hv cap it could be a hv ac charge pump with the right spark gap setup.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by voltan; 06-12-2021, 03:08 AM.

Comment

• Free energy science explained.

Comment

Working...
                              X