Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

It's all coming out of the same battery so yeah I had to think about that one myself. I guess some people think Thane is sneaking an AC wire up thru the back We are not used to seeing this type of number coming back. Hard for most to believe.
    Yes, 100W coming out of the battery, 45-50W going back in.

And actually that is not true. He is using a variac putting out 65.3V at about 1.6A, so about 73W while the battery is charged with 30W. So consuming 43W more than what he is putting back into the battery.

Either the prime move is hooked up to the main through a variac. Or the battery is hooked up to an inverted then to the variac. Choose whatever scenario you want, but still NOT more out than in.
    Last edited by pmgriphone; 05-20-2021, 05:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post

Yes, 100W coming out of the battery,

......the battery is hooked up to an inverted then to the variac.
      Yes motors and generators use and produce AC current or alternating current. Then there are what are called the line losses. Qualifying lines losses would be like conversions from AC to DC and again DC is direct current. Direct current once converted from and AC source can give an accurate reading when considering all of Thanes generators produce a powerful 400hz AC signal, which is nothing at all like the 60hz signal going from the conversion electronics to the variac which also posses another amount of line loss. Also Thane has shown that the variac can be changed over to DC so a pulse DC can be used to run Hybrid motor coils coupled with the other coils that are known as the Regenx, all on the same core. Another black box can also be employed during both events to recover a 2nd or 3rd pulse back to the batteries. Have you seen the black box video? it is simple and uses the Shockley diodes he calls his SHOCK-IT circuit.

Are you familiar with all of Thane's work? Anyway these diodes are well know as fast recovery workers, very low loss and this all adds up.

So there is a lot going on here. Are you a qualified EE or Electrically Engineer?

Well I am going to assume you are not with such low level really basic questions. However if you are an EE please share with us your thoughts, right away. No waiting.It is understandable that many are upset knowing that all of their training was laced with intentional flaws. I know I am.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 05-20-2021, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Yes, 100W coming out of the battery, 45-50W going back in.

And actually that is not true. He is using a variac putting out 65.3V at about 1.6A, so about 73W while the battery is charged with 30W. So consuming 43W more than what he is putting back into the battery.

Either the prime move is hooked up to the main through a variac. Or the battery is hooked up to an inverted then to the variac. Choose whatever scenario you want, but still NOT more out than in.
        Hello pmgriphone,

I try hard to ignore BM and stay off this thread. Reasons should be obvious. But I'm making an exception to reply to you.

I've been watching Thane Heinz videos posted by BM for years. Thane is an idiot. He uses his own definitions for words and even makes up his own laws of physics/nature. Not so much lately, but routinely in the past, he'd begin his video presentation with a lie that goes like this, paraphrased. "The motor turning the generator is in equilibrium, meaning there is zero torque on the shaft coupling, therefore, there is zero mechanical power input to the generator."

Now, because the variac (which is powered by AC from the mains) is only used to turn the motor, and the motor delivers zero power to the generator, the 73 watts is irrelevant to the generator performance.

I hope this explains the situation for you.

Regards,
        bi
        Last edited by bistander; 05-20-2021, 07:04 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Hello pmgriphone,

I try hard to ignore BM

I've been watching Thane Heinz videos posted by BM for years.
          Thane is an idiot.

I hope this explains the situation for you.

Regards,

bi

I see our acting EE is back to explain everything.

https://patents.justia.com/patent/10291162

The ReGenX Motor has three different modes of operation.
            • 1. Motor Mode.
            • 2. Flyback Mode
            • 3. Generator Mode
          Claims

1. A controlled motor/generator apparatus, said motor/generator comprising
          a coil of wound, insulated wiresurrounding the coil, alternating magnetic polarities on a rotor having a driveshafta sensor mounted, or communicating with an emitter mounted, on the driveshaft or rotor and connected to a motor circuita DC pulsed motor circuit capable of delivering an electric current pulse and connected to and operating a switch, said switch being connected to the terminals of said wire and disconnectably connecting said terminals to an electrical storage device in order to switch said motor/generator between a motor mode, a generator mode and a flyback mode such that when activated by said current pulse, said coil operates as an electric motor and electric generatora controller capable of causing the motor circuit to deliver said electric current pulse to the motor coil according to timing and the duty cycle determined by input from the sensorwherein the improvement comprisesthe controller directs the pulsed motor circuit to begin generator operation during the flyback process, causing the motor to simultaneously produce mechanical power and alternating electric output power (AC) whereinthe magnetic field produced around the coil interacts with primary and secondary magnetic field polarities of the rotor to create dynamic torque and angular acceleration of the rotoron primary rotor pole motion away from the coil, the sensor signals to the motor circuit to cut current in the coil and a switch inside the motor circuit then connects the coil to an external electrical storage device such that the stored magnetic field energy that was created in motor mode and which exists around the coil collapses and returns some electric current back into the external electrical storage device in flyback mode, said returning current flowing into the external electrical storage device in the same direction as the induced voltage and induced current which is now being produced by the interaction of the secondary rotor magnet polarity which is now moving into position and passing the coil in generator modegenerator action continues until the sensor tells the switch to cease generator mode and re-initiate motor mode and deliver another DC current pulse to the coil in the same direction as the original pulse.
          2. The controlled motor/generator apparatus of claim 1 wherein the coil receives electric current on one rotor pole, operates as a motor on said rotor's magnetic field polarity creating angular acceleration.............................

.................................................. .................................

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-20-2021, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• More patent quotes

Hysteresis losses are reduced and or eliminated and the parasitic losses associated with Armature Reaction/Generator Action in a Motor are reversed such that generator action in a motor becomes a synergistic benefit in generating usable electric power in tandem with the collected and returned motor coil electromagnetic field energy.

Once the current pulse has ceased, the controller allows the Flyback (collapsing magnetic field energy) to be redirected back to the EV batteries (1) in concert with ReGenX Generator Action/Induced Current (2) from the motor's South Pole rotor magnetic field. The collapsing magnetic field current (1) and the generated current (2) add together and recharge the EV battery accordingly.

Comment

Are you familiar with all of Thane's work?

Are you a qualified EE or Electrically Engineer?
              Yes, I am familiar with pretty much all of Thane's work. I have been following him from the very early days. Even communicated with him over email in those early days. I have never seen a single case where he would get more out than in. If he really had something that works, he would be driving his scooter around for eternity, show it off, and have a third party test it.

And yes, I am MORE than just a qualified EE. And don't worry, I am not stuck in the box of science that one gets taught at school. I think outside of the box. And I know where his thinking is wrong. as well. He doesn't realize that his coils have a huge storage capacity for energy (both electrostatic and magnetic). He has to do a basic measurement of this scooter without his generator hooked up and with it hooked up and show us the power consumption in each case. Then it will be very obvious. This is very easy to do. Simply measure the battery voltage and current from the battery for both cases.

And btw there is no difference of energy between a 400Hz sine wave and a 60Hz sine wave except for frequency. The power in such a wave is not dependent on frequency. It's an average over a cycle so only depends on amplitude. And for his rotor magnet setup, if you do FEM modelling on it, which I have done extensively on similar setups, the magnetic field that hits the coil is pretty much a sine wave.

And yes, what he calls "delayed Lenz effect" does exist. You can even simulate it. But it is not excess energy that is created. It is caused by energy that is stored in his coils and then released at the right point in time which gives the acceleration.

Comment

Yes, I am familiar with pretty much all of Thane's work. I have been following him from the very early days. Even communicated with him over email in those early days. I have never seen a single case where he would get more out than in. If he really had something that works, he would be driving his scooter around for eternity, show it off, and have a third party test it.

And yes, I am MORE than just a qualified EE. And don't worry,

And btw there is no difference of energy between a 400Hz sine wave and a 60Hz sine wave except for frequency.

, if you do FEM modelling on it, which I have done extensively on similar setups, the magnetic field that hits the coil is pretty much a sine wave.
                Okay this one cracks me up, I hope you don't mind

'And btw there is no difference of energy between a 400Hz sine wave and a 60Hz sine wave except for frequency.'

I am glad to hear you know where Thane missed it thru modelling. You see it is to late, Thane is getting out more than he puts in, just like ole Turion man. Watch this years conference in Idaho they really are great people up there.

Okay let me give you some advice, okay? I am glad you are back to take apart this subject, it shows determination. If you will permit me to speak, I will offer you and others a starting place.

Show me your basic motor generator with the magnets on it and the coils. Have you ever built such a device or is this a worthless endeavor in your mind? If so you can not be a qualified EE. So where is it? If you show me such a device I will consider your statement made true and not false. From there I will order a few simple tests and at that point you will never be the same.

Thanks for the nice talk, but need evidence. Here is how i view the dumbed down EE dept. No offense. When it comes to inventing anything without a computer modelling software they are lost and therefore are incapable of going outside the box let alone THINK outside the box.

I here the EE viewpoint very well, quote use terms concerning inventors, "His poor man's invention/ apparatus has turned into an albatross." "why waste the time trying to go against the system?

The list is long of EE snide comments that of course a self proclaimed elevation. So smug. I hope you don't mind me peeking in of the gang?

EE's are not inventors and neither do the twain meet, until it is up and running breaking all records, the the EE will step in and validate. Another dishonest moment "I told you so" when they said the opposite.

In fact I learned this at GM engineering dept when the designers/inventors scrape all of the modeled EE and ME models and build it the right way.

If you want something to work you must give the project to hands on person who has what is known to mankind as "Common sense"

I am being a little bit funny, but common sense is not easy to come by. It is the best of both world's. But please go on. I am dying to heart the explanation of how Thane has fooled himself.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 05-21-2021, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Obviously Heins hasn't agreed to 3 party testing.

Screenshot_20210521-093936_Chrome~2.jpg
                  Attached Files

Comment

• They've given up all hope of anything from Thane Heins.

Screenshot_20210521-215223_Chrome~2.jpg

Comment

BM, are you a clown trying to cheer everyone up with your jokes? I think you just have too much time on your hands to antagonize everyone.

'And btw there is no difference of energy between a 400Hz sine wave and a 60Hz sine wave except for frequency.'

BM, let me offer you a starting place, show me the math for average power in a 400Hz sine wave and a 60Hz sine wave. Hint: you will need to know integration and then your math will show they are the same. If you don't know where to start, maybe Google it

Show me your basic motor generator with the magnets on it and the coils. Have you ever built such a device or is this a worthless endeavor in your mind? If so you can not be a qualified EE.

BM, let's turn this around: Have you ever done any math/modelling on your devices or is this a no-go in your mind? If so, you can not be a qualified EE.

If you want something to work you must give the project to hands on person who has what is known to mankind as "Common sense"

BM, if you know that it works, how come you have never shown a working device where you measured power in and power out... if you had common sense and had such a device, you wouldn't be doing what you are doing now.

BM, Look, I even copied your little clown images at the end of my responses.

Can be fun, imitating someone for a change.... I usually don't post responses like this, but since it is Friday, I thought I'd cheer everyone up with some clown humor. Enjoy and take it with a grain of salt!
                      Last edited by pmgriphone; 05-21-2021, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Can be fun, imitating someone for a change.... I usually don't post responses like this, but since it is Friday, I thought I'd cheer everyone up with some clown humor. Enjoy and take it with a grain of salt!
                        Oh I don't mind you getting it all out. Now let's be friends. I always say "if you can't take a joke, what good are ya?"

I guess no device and no EE license? Please show your work. Modelling using computers is a flawed process. Are we still friends? Or are you going to breakdown! See how you won't let me make a suggestion?
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 05-22-2021, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• My house goes on the market this coming Friday. Until then I have no time for this stuff. Too many little things that need to be taken care of as that day approaches. I have accumulated permalloy core material, nanocrystaline core material, several kinds of iron powder core material, black sand, ferrite, and a couple others. Each one will be tested, with my old standby iron core as a baseline. I want to know output, RPM for the neutral zone, as well as upper limit before “speed up” and reduced output occurs. As soon as I get all the data from the standard core that is currently in the machine, I will even do some of the testing bi has been so eager for me to do before I put a different coil in place. Namely inserting 10 cores and measuring what happens before and after magnetic neutralization is implemented. The new motor with the more secure shaft adaptor has already been mounted. Once I have determined what core is best, those are the cores I will base future claims on, and that will be an accurate assessment of the potential of this machine. While the current cores do exactly as I have stated, the heat issue limits the run time of the machine. That is its limitation, and it is currently a BIG one. I am fully aware that the output of the machine is likely to go down with these new materials, but input probably will go down a bit too. I have no idea what the ratio will be.
                          Last edited by Turion; 05-22-2021, 01:55 PM.
                          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Hi everybody,
                            I continue tests with my rotor and coils and lately I changed my rotor from 8 magnets to 16. Same dimensions for rotor, same coils, same core, only more magnets. Output has fallen to less than half. Does anybody know why? I expected to be quite the opposite. It took me by surprise!! I also tried with the half of the length of the coil, but same results. I think I should try with half of the length of the core as well. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Comment

• Originally posted by liber63 View Post
                              Hi everybody,
                              I continue tests with my rotor and coils and lately I changed my rotor from 8 magnets to 16. Same dimensions for rotor, same coils, same core, only more magnets. Output has fallen to less than half. Does anybody know why? I expected to be quite the opposite. It took me by surprise!! I also tried with the half of the length of the coil, but same results. I think I should try with half of the length of the core as well. Does anybody have any suggestions?
                              Hi liber63,

That's interesting. By output, do you mean coil voltage? Also, please give some additional details. Are magnets arranged NSNS... or NNN...? Bifilar coils or std? RPM? Inductance? Photos can help.

Regards,
                              bi

Comment

• Originally posted by liber63 View Post
                                Hi everybody,
                                Additional info not a lot. At post #1335
                                anybody can see my rotor. Multifillar coils, 6 strands, 50 meters each. Tried every possible connections series-parallel between them, as Dave has suggested. The outcome, which means watt of the coil, was always less than half. Say, with 8 magnets was 20 watt, with 16 magnets was 8 watt. All parameters the same, but number of the magnets. Magnets NNN. Come on, people. There must be others who faced the same thing. Maybe they just don't see this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X