X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurts Motor Generator.

Comment

• Note" Important Notation!!

A large motor rotating 1 magnet close to 1 core will not show up on the amp draw when introducing an opposing magnet. Let's just say the difference in amp draw is difficult to detect until the motor gets up to a 70% load. Many magnets and many cores must be in place to load the motor up. In Bye's case he is only using 2% load from the motor. Changes are much harder to detect.

I suggest a pulse mode controller such as is found on a scooter. This form of motor control is better. Connecting direct to a battery is not a good choice for such small loads.

However if the approx run load ma is known the investigator can switch in and out of the circuit "at speed" this device, so as not to peg the needle on start up. Now you can detect increases properly.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/a/T2eC1...~~/s-l1600.jpg

As investigator you don't want to fool yourself by leaving out the obvious.

So let's say it only went down 50ma when using the opposition magnet. Times 10 = 500ma for 10 coils and 10 cores plus 10 opposition magnets. The motor may only run at 500ma and you saved 500ma. This is a great savings, and double the usage may burn out the motor.

Using a 5 amp meter a 500ma decrease will show up if you look closely but accuracy is poor and a 50ma decrease will not be noticeable.

Also running with no coil is not the same test as everyone else. Making tests on a small scale is attractive yet having the same setup is critical to a true assessment of others projects.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 05-07-2021, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• The effect of additional cores on the amp draw of the motor is not additive. It is not a straight line graph. Each additional coil has a bit greater affect on amp draw than the previous coil. It’s a curve and I don’t know how severe that curve is. Add one coil and the affect is barely measurable. Add 4 coils and get a 7 amp increase. Add 8 additional coils and the increase is to over 27 amps. The magnets eliminate that increase. But what is increasing?

Our resident expert has stated many times that cogging “goes away” at speed, so it can’t POSSIBLY be cogging, although just recently he posted that the magnets “mitigate” something he has insisted doesn’t exist. I wonder which time he was wrong? This is why actually building things is far more important that spouting Wikipedia definitions.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• World's First Self-Excited (Zero Energy Input) EV Motor/Generator

Comment

• full magnetic suspension with no slop. zero bearing losses. has wind resistance tho.
            https://youtu.be/JOv2QnRVdk8
            Attached Files
            Last edited by voltan; 05-08-2021, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Blackbox toggling on top of the regenx coil. RegenXtra. Think FLYBACK also.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/LIbgqdQskkM
                  There are English subtitles. Video "Ghost" of a Russian researcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                    https://youtu.be/LIbgqdQskkM
                    There are English subtitles. Video "Ghost" of a Russian researcher.
                    Very good data on electro-magnets

Comment

• 13 years ago Thane does not hide his work or ride on shirt tails

Comment

• Many years ago, large coils of fine wire 30awg high impedance
                        Very low rpm60 using miles of wire, learning curve, speeds up to 100rpm.

This experiment shows we don't need a high impedance coil with a single or double strand. We need more rpm and less wire and thicker wire to carry some current. With the proper core material even shorter to meet the voltage requirement. Less heat.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-14-2021, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• So, according to the video, Thane had the machine independently tested and made a video because he disputes the lab’s conclusions. He should have explained HIS conclusions to the independent lab so they could modify their report.

EDIT:
                          I have had my own experiences with independent labs that were not positive. For instance, verifying that coil "A" put out so much power (while coil B was putting out power) and that coil "B" put out so much power (while coil A was putting out power) but would not verify that the total output was A+B because both coils were not measured at the same time. So I know how specific and frustrating they can be.
                          Last edited by Turion; 05-14-2021, 06:54 PM.
                          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• At the moment some people are trying to develop Thane's Regenex but Thane himself won't let them allow a respected company to do the testing. Thane knows only too well what the outome would be.

Screenshot_20210514-174047_Chrome~3.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
                              At the moment some people are trying to develop Thane's Regenex but Thane himself won't let them allow a respected company to do the testing. Thane knows only too well what the outome would be.

Screenshot_20210514-174047_Chrome~3.jpg
                              You got it. The same people who can't make Thanes machine work who ARE engineers are the same people who head up entire university school boards. Many of them are paid under the table from secret organizations. These companies trace back their roots to the J P Morgan MOB or mafia. Same folks from the BLACK SUN who keep the people from owning a home. Their goal is to enslave, so deeds like poisoning a STAN MEYERS is their MO when they can get permission.

The leaders of THE FAMILIES and COVENS used to be part of the BLACK SUN and all these people work the system a certain way by gaining permission. In the case of the University Planner that may have taken some money earlier in their lives, they gave their permission. This permission allows the large mob corporations to gain favors. The masonic checker board has black and white squares on it so one day the leader being controlled may do a white deed especially when all eyes are on them. Free T-shirts fluffy and emotionally charged events.

Many are blackmailed at the higher levels of power really against their wishes. This is where we see the entire power structure being infiltrated over the past 70 years. You don't get those positions unless.

These mafia's (so to speak) have the ability to traffic souls inside this system all by permission.

I have watched Thane an tried to listen to his noisy video's for years reporting the obvious way way back then only to be told that Thane was a fraud. I think for myself, do you? So who did you give your permission to? See what i mean? This is my way of telling who is on which side.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 05-14-2021, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X