No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there appears to be hardly anyone on youtube showing pulse motors with that pic 2 scheme.
    there is one guy that shows a more compact arrangement where you make a stack of say 12 mm i’d washers then fill the id with neo magnet/s 12mm od then a bigger washer but smaller hole at both ends making a magnetisable metal bobbin to wind a coil onto.
    as in this next pic.
    the idea with both transformer schemes would be to contain the flux in the core in the loop of the cores, just the core surrounds the pm in this next scheme. washers would be eddy current city tho. maybe iron filings in resin or nicely sized ferrite or powdered iron torroids stacked be better.
    so on approach to tdc there would probably be a small amount of repulsion from the bottom pm to the rotor pm, but easily dominated by the rotor top pm attraction to the core. and presumably that part would be lenzless if no current flows.
    then after tdc apply current to the coil so it reinforces the n-s orientation of the pm in the stator and there should be much repulsion. visualise flipping the magnetic flux orientation in each washer.
    so ya only have to supply current after tdc with these whereas me hybrid concept would entail applying current with both polarities to facilitate the approach to tdc and repel hard after tdc. old mates a bit excitable but here’s the clip with the washers around the neos.
    https://youtu.be/4xZa1JGP2oc
    cheers.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by voltan; 04-25-2021, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• Excellent tuber and explanation, keep me informed. Pic 2 is there just not in the title.

Comment

• This one is for Dave. I do love this Jimmy version

Comment

• i haven’t found a clip of his with that on a running motor yet..

Comment

• Originally posted by voltan View Post
            i haven’t found a clip of his with that on a running motor yet..
            Robert Murray likes to teach and give basic examples mostly. I have watched him over 10 years

Comment

• Parallel path.

https://www.flynnresearch.net/techno...Technology.htm

Comment

• yeah. pic 1 here is an analytical model of a proposed layout for a commercially produced motor with folded up stator elements.
                pic 2 is a high speed flux switching generator design that is common in ballistic missiles. it’s a simple brushless setup.
                Last edited by voltan; 04-25-2021, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• no flux switching here but this is a nicely built newman motor, with a diametric cylinder magnet rotor, so n-s isn’t flat face to flat face its semi circle to semi circle and you can buy them with a centre hole for a shaft.
                  most of the builds on youtube use crude brush commutation and regular magnets on the rotor but they pretty simple to build.

https://youtu.be/pvpvepjoY8g
                  Last edited by voltan; 04-25-2021, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• the flynn parallel path concept is shown in a few interesting clips, but they’re basically solid state in presentation. it’s a different game having a movable rotor in a motor, which is probably why there are hardly any motor clips using this approach.
                      https://youtu.be/Z_UHixEy7xU
                      Last edited by voltan; 04-26-2021, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• here’s a clip that shows the leedskalnin pmh effect in an interesting way. curious as to why the brush comutated rotor reverses direction..
                        https://youtu.be/fzQmC2-VU3g
                        Last edited by voltan; 04-26-2021, 03:25 PM.

Comment

here’s a clip that shows the leedskalnin pmh effect in an interesting way. curious as to why the brush comutated rotor reverses direction..
                          https://youtu.be/fzQmC2-VU3g
                          This video is such a great reminder coming from Roy. The other guy is debunk Luc, joke

This video is awesome and shows the trapped free energy. According to many these PMH setups come with other coils to siphon off a small portion and the circulating loop builds it back up and if you drain some off fast enough in nano pulses you get a little more, enough to run an LED

I like Roy, he is real. No secrecy and has a brain

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-26-2021, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Bedini Motor Generator and evolution

Here is a split battery charging system. 24vdc source to 12vdc to power motor coil and 12vdc left over goes to the single charging battery. BUT the motor coils is arranged to collect back energy and the charging battery gets 15vdc. Perfect. COP 1 the recovery is not 80% as Dave has suggested in my test rig. I wanted to see if a split battery charging system could collect back 80% or even 15%. Not my rig.

John Bedini did not get an 80% recovery either. According to John B the best this circuit in this picture ever got was a 10% recovery rate or 1:1 cop and the fan action was free. Dave gets over 8 Times that but nobody knows how. Cause we're to stupid. In my circuit I replace the big coil with motors, modified motors, boost converters and of all types. The batteries supply joules and it all equals out in the end if you do the math.

Slow running motors to charge a 3rd battery at the correct level results in slight losses, not 80% gains. Not 50% gains, not 25% gains. No gains were witnessed with my basic rig. 8 pulses per second is the best charging rate for a battery and after mouths of running it this way the batteries magically charge a tiny bit faster. 110% Max.

See my many video's of conclusive proof no free lunch. 12 batteries of low internal resistance price costing $110 each. Also paralleling batteries lower this internal resistance even further. So these batteries far surpass Dave's for resistance and he knows it still he will pick at the batteries as if this must be the cause.

Dave's says he and Bob are smart and I am stupid. Okay, well he has always said that to anyone who fails to prove him right.

http://www.eternaltruth.net/Science/...l%2520Girl.gif

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-26-2021, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• i replaced gotolucs clip based on you’re advice bro.
                              the pmh effect is a challenge to understand. i can’t think of a reason why the rotor changes direction in the clip in 1587 and when you create a flux loop like this it acts like a permanent magnet indefinitely until you force it apart, then it’s not.
                              cheers.
                              Last edited by voltan; 04-26-2021, 11:36 PM.

Comment

when you create a flux loop like this it acts like a permanent magnet indefinitely
                                cheers.
                                Good man. Yes this circulating loop is interesting.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-26-2021, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X