No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how to develop an idea from scientifically proven facts.

https://youtu.be/X1fiABe4x08

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
      Nothing to show after 35 years, not a very good sign.
      That video was terrible,[/ATTACH]
      This is Thane 2008. he is half your age.
      http://wiki.naturalphilosophy.org/im...Heins_1865.jpg

https://external-content.duckduckgo....6pid%3DApi&f=1
      Last edited by BroMikey; 04-11-2021, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Oh!
        It all began back in 1985, when Thane Heins, having studied electronics at Heritage College in Gatineau, Quebec, started thinking about how magnets could be used to improve power generators.

Comment

Oh!
          It all began back in 1985, when Thane Heins, having studied electronics at Heritage College in Gatineau, Quebec, started thinking about how magnets could be used to improve power generators.
          No, wrong again as usual. Thane was a school boy in 85" in college. Young people are far smarter than many old people who think they know everything. That is your problem. In fact 99% of all breakthru's are done by 30 year olds or younger. This is where the level of sharpness and energy is the highest. Don't worry that you don't see it. Comprehension is a problem at 70-90yrs. I get that.

Instead of opposing forces acting together to limit the motor action, these forces are rearranged to assist one another. You should try the latter.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 04-12-2021, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post
            Wow BroMikey, why all that negative energy?
            I guess PMG is a girl and I apologize for telling her to grow a pair. Sorry about that.

Comment

• Better audio for the beginners.These are very simple experiments that must be comprehended. Regenerative braking/ bemf 1ST and then 2nd = Regenerative acceleration = infinite COP

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-12-2021, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• Part #2 demo with good audio. Learn this and you will pass. Learn these 2 video's and then you will be more apt to understand all of Thane's demo's that are not possible to get the audio. Almost all of Thanes generator video's drown out his message, which is a problem. These 2 video's are very clear.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-12-2021, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• Bro, that article ought to have deleted "it all began back in 1985".

Look up con man definition.

Would you invest $10,000 dollars in Heins? Ask yourself.

Comment

Bro, that article ought to have deleted "it all began back in 1985".

Look up con man definition.

Would you invest $10,000 dollars in Heins? Ask yourself.
                    You must be confused. Thane did the inventing from 2007-2017 so the past 10 years of refinements but the same principle. Well around 2011 his hardware approach changed radically.
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-12-2021, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Bro, that article ought to have deleted "it all began back in 1985".

"It all began" yes with one man to legally add a new law "For every action there is a complimentary and positive re-action"

Yes it all began when a young upstart (whipper snapper) entered engineering school back in 85 stumbling onto a new and obvious phenomena. Of course the students teacher could not see this reaction in the positive, all the teacher was programmed to see was the negative work done due to motors poor geometry. So after a while the teach became embarrassed and he send to the principles office for scolding.(how dare he make every engineer on the planet look like a sap?}

After repeated proof had shown just that, poor ole Thane was cast out, book bag and all. Big mistake.Thane has been kicking azz ever since.

The present day system requires you to sing the motor blues, so you must pay your dues.

On the other hand the GOD particle inside each of us is capable of limitless invention. Only a fool says "No God Particle" allowed.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 04-12-2021, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• You didn't answer whether or not you would invest in Thane.

Comment

• Patent application refused 2003.

However, Zahn later stated in an interview that "I can't understand how [Heins] can even breathe the words 'perpetual motion.' He plugs it into the wall." In a subsequent e-mail to Heins, Zahn wrote that: "Any talk of perpetual motion, over unity efficiency, etc. discredits you, now me, and your ideas." Zahn further stated that he would not endorse Heins' device until "the foolishness is stopped of hinting that your motor violates fundamental laws of physics."[12]

Comment

• He's never shown what I would consider an honest representation of his work and I'm leaving it at that.
                            Bro, you're easily fooled.

Comment

He's never shown what I would consider an honest representation of his work and I'm leaving it at that.
                              Bro, you're easily fooled
                              Thanks man. Thane has hours of explanation but I guess you are incapable of seeing it. Big shock.
                              Go watch the board talks. Wait I forgot, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Yup, that's right.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-13-2021, 01:51 AM.

Comment

• You must listen and learn. First build a regular motor and understand. Do the work you sluggards.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-13-2021, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X