No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings to all builders and seekers of energy efficiency.

I want to start by thanking those who contribute their ideas, proposals, and prototype research to improve energy efficiency.

Reporting the progress of Mr. Dave's generator proposal, I finished making another 12-wire coil, made improvement in the connections, since the one that I built previously the connection wire turned out to be somewhat delicate, and improve the type of wire for make connections.

With the pair of coils already installed in the generator, I began to do the tests, everything was fine, I increased the revolutions to more than 3000 rpm, and unfortunately an accident occurred, one of the cores was detached, attracted by the magnets, and the machine collapsed, it came out. triggered a magnet.

The magnet fired at high speed hit my body, the part of my chest, the impact was tremendous on the right side of the sternum, which left me breathless for a great moment, I could not breathe, an intense pain in my body, fortunately I was able to breathe, and I got ready to rest and evaluate the damage I had suffered, if it was a careful injury, I took care of myself and rested.

I'm fine, but I wonder if the magnet would have hit another part of my body, in more vulnerable areas, it would have been fatal.
    At the time of the accident while I was in a state of shock, deep down inside I feared the worst, and anything serious or disabled, one thinks of his family.

What I comment, I take the opportunity to suggest that when working with motors or rotors at high speed or high speed, be very careful, put shields or protective armor, do not trust, as happened to me.

In Mr. Dave's comments, he informs us of the great speeds at which some of his assistants are working, it is true they have their prototypes well built, but they do not skimp on safety, on protection, on containment frames, all machine or engine due to your work has wear or components loose, take your safety measures Mr. Dave, do not trust yourself, double your safety, do not strain your engines to the limits of risks.

Other things that I thought previously, said this prototype must be insulated, built with a security shell, and isolate it or put it in a safe place, since if it were to be operated at home, one must have security for the family and one same.

There are still things that can be improved, I also see that there is a lot of effort in the neutralizing magnets, improvements can be sought in putting shields on the magnets in the input part, and leaving the repulsion in the central part, which can be improved not so much I know, you have to experiment and see what is achieved.

Another way that I have evaluated in magnetic neutralization, is if we put an electromagnet in the stator and activate the electromagnet just when the magnets are aligned for repulsion, here we would have to assess how much energy is required to achieve only the necessary repulsion, how much Energy expenditure would have to be sacrificed, I don't know, it would have to be experienced. There are always ideas and proposals for improvements, but it takes time and resources, but there is always the drive to keep improving and experimenting.

I always thank Mr. Dave for his information and his experience, I wanted to take a replica of his project, as a way of recognizing his effort and dedication in perfecting it, for now I think I'll rest.

I wish you success Mr. Dave, that you complete your project, and that you present it at the conference, any progress you achieve is important, you have a proposal and a prototype, in the multi-wire coil there is an effect that allows us to generate energy without opposition to the inductor magnet, at a given rpm.

I hope they take my success to take extreme measures, do not trust themselves, secure their prototypes with extreme security measures.

Thank you Mr. Dave, for me it is an honor to continue and build your proposals, I will continue later, the replica I had was destroyed, it was to confirm concepts, but also to carry out other more, here we will be reviewing and studying, evaluating and later rebuild.

Comment

• Alex, it sound's as if you've been very lucky. From my own experience it is probably the best route to modify a commercially made motor or generator and modify the windings.
      Just look at the metal in axial flux stator. They must know what they're doing?
      Screenshot_20210326-183344_Chrome~2.jpg This certainly won't fail!

Comment

• Alex,
        I have commented many times about flying magnets and the damage they can do. They can be deadly and you can easily lose teeth or an eye. If the magnet sucks the core out of your coil the machine will explode.

Glad you are safe!

I hide behind a 1/4” thick sheet of plexiglass when running anything. Testing coil cores today, I hope. Spent the morning stripping wires and soldering.

“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
          Alex, it sound's as if you've been very lucky. From my own experience it is probably the best route to modify a commercially made motor or generator and modify the windings.
          Just look at the metal in axial flux stator. They must know what they're doing?
          Screenshot_20210326-183344_Chrome~2.jpg This certainly won't fail!
          Can you show us a demonstration of your finding first hand? We need proof. Talk is cheap and you have shown little if anything. On the other hand Alex has. Don't coach Alex until you prove something is best.

Do you have a video of your prove, would be helpful.

Comment

• The guy made a mistake in calculating the emf of the generator phase. This is precisely where the problem lies. He needs to raise the EMF of the phase to 36V and he will go out to loop the installation. [ Free Energy Generator Project (rakatskiy.blogspot.com) ]
            https://youtu.be/iOpHDGQYcR0
            2021-03-27_162425.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
              The guy made a mistake in calculating the emf of the generator phase. This is precisely where the problem lies. He needs to raise the EMF of the phase to 36V and he will go out to loop the installation. [ Free Energy Generator Project (rakatskiy.blogspot.com) ]
              https://youtu.be/iOpHDGQYcR0
              2021-03-27_162425.jpg
              Nice work. I see you do the tests. Is this motor far better then other motors and what is the efficiency?

Comment

• Big Oil don’t play. Be very, very careful. https://apple.news/AbLAsLA2aQY-YBB0bKe14RA
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
                  Greetings to all builders

one of the cores was detached, attracted by the magnets, and the machine collapsed, it came out. triggered a magnet.

The magnet fired at high speed hit my body, the part of my chest, the impact was tremendous on the right side of the sternum, which left me breathless for a great moment, I could not breathe, an intense pain in my body, fortunately I was able to breathe, and I got ready to rest and evaluate the damage I had suffered, if it was a careful injury, I took care of myself and rested.

I'm fine, but I wonder if the magnet would have hit another part of my body, in more vulnerable areas, it would have been fatal.
                  At the time of the accident while I was in a state of shock, deep down inside I feared the worst, and anything serious or disabled, one thinks of his family.

What I comment, I take the opportunity to suggest that when working with motors or rotors at high speed or high speed, be very careful, put shields or protective armor, do not trust, as happened to me.

on containment frames, all machine or engine due to your work has wear or components loose, take your safety measures Mr. Dave, do not trust yourself, double your safety, do not strain your engines to the limits of risks.
                  I warned Dave and I warned YOU. Better listen to me. I follow Thane Heins and this is why. See picture of heavy wall construction. Oh well it is just me. Thane is a wise man.

I am glad you are still alive. And Dave too. Dave kept his a secret and Mattie had to tell on him as he was to embarrassed to say "MIKE told me so" Follow Thane and live. Dave means well. Ask Dave about his bullet shot. You see all of Dave's video's he is standing right in front of the rotor with no shield. Bad example. Then he will take it to the conference.

Alex you got lucky. So glad.

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/ThaneH/regenbike1.jpg

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/ThaneH/regenbike2.jpg

https://external-content.duckduckgo....6pid%3DApi&f=1

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-28-2021, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• http://flyer.thenetteam.net/ThaneH/bigshield.jpg

You guys need to go into the dog house "shielding". Heavy shielding. This is for a full grown youth and is fully shielded so bullets do not hit me or my son Jordan. I have been telling everyone to shield.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-28-2021, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Thank you for your comments and good wishes.

(Comment) Mr. Pozo_cuántico Alex, you seem to have been very lucky

If I was very lucky and fortunate, thank you for your comment

(Comment) Mr. Dave "I'm glad you're safe!"

Blessed and i'm really alright
                      Thank you for your comment.

(Comment) Mr. Mike "I'm glad you're still alive"

This is really how to live again, time to assess situations and take extra care and security, thank you for your videos where you illustrate your safety and that of your family.

(Comment) Mr. Mike (You see all of Dave's videos, he is standing right in front of the rotor without a shield. Bad example)

This last comment, according to you, in the videos Mr. Dave is exposed and in front, and the generator without security, Mr. Dave comments that he covers himself, hopefully so. And if I also agree, that if he is going to take the project to the conference, he will have to put a very good transparent security armor on it, and since he knows about construction he knows what we are talking about.

All of those who have suffered an incident in the investigations, we recommend to the other investigators that they take extreme security measures, the handling of motors and mechanical devices, security measures must be handled, we are in our home, in our workshop, or room of work, we have materials that must be effectively secured, the magnets that we handle have very strong magnetism, several occasions I had incidents with my fingers trapped between them, and other situations that can occur with them, on one occasion working with a bedini motor, A magnet flew past me, but there were two occasions, fortunately they passed to one side, so that it would not happen again I put a metal belt around the entire rotor and in this way the magnets were already safe.

Also in the management of power generation, electric shock has also suffered us, and several situations that have been of medium risk.

We comment on our experiences so that those who undertake to work in these fields of power generation, start properly and take into account the recommendations of the security measures.

My idea of ​​the generator was to handle less speed, less than 2800 rpm, as is known, when working with less speed I have to put more magnets, to obtain an acceptable generation, make the coils with more threads, 24 or the ones they need for the generation acceptable, less speed, less risk, but I have more magnets, and that also needs to be careful.

Accidents happen we do not know when they can occur, but where we are interacting with a prototype made and assembled by one, there if we are more aware of what we must do in our protection and safety.

Comment

• http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3batterygen/video5.jpg

sticks his head right into it

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-29-2021, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• Self sustaining electrical generators are here. No fuel needed. Marketed here....
                          Go completely green and save the planet BSnot

https://therontechnologies.com/pages/home

https://therontechnologies.com/pages...ase_generators

Comment

​​​​​
                            Last edited by bistander; 03-29-2021, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• hi all, i been away a long time. good to see some familiar names.
                              Last edited by voltan; 04-03-2021, 04:39 AM.

Comment

• Free Energy generators at last

https://therontechnologies.com/pages...rnelius-theron

Comment

Working...
                                X