No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice supply Alex, let us know when you fire it up and start running it on your generator.

Comment

• Of course, Mr. Mike, I already tried it and the source is working wonderfully, at 36 volts charging the batteries, and feeding the motor.

I am reconnecting the coil leads, and winding another, then commenting on the results

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
        Of course, Mr. Mike, I already tried it and the source is working wonderfully, at 36 volts charging the batteries, and feeding the motor.

I am reconnecting the coil leads, and winding another, then commenting on the results
        Glad to hear you say that. Here is another guys getting acceleration and braking all of the laws. Came out a couple of weeks ago. NEW!!!

Comment

• Comment

• https://loanmagician.wixsite.com/mvpmotorplans

Le free energy motor.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-24-2021, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• HI Bro, just had a look at that video . Here's a task for you. Just look up "waffle meaning".

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
                HI Bro, just had a look at that video . Here's a task for you. Just look up "waffle meaning".
                I knew you were on a budget. If you insist. Changing the story? Think breakfast and keep at it.

Comment

• 10 years ago to date still the same COP 1, the guy looks like he has really got it all doesn't he? Toy

Comment

• I like his coil counter he made last decade.

Comment

• Someone with a brain does not use wooden or waffle rotors. This is an ADAMS MOTOR, It use N on N repulsion by sending out a small pulse at TDC and collecting it back on the spot. COP infinite. This guy explains the pulse timing and can build something intelligent. He has been there for 10 years. Free energy Adams Motor.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-24-2021, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• At least the waffle drone works. None of the other crap does.

Comment

• Practical application, Bedini

Comment

• Bro, do you remember PESN wiki? We did the Bedini stuff 'till the death.
                            This is incase you don't have Adams motor history.

Mr. Adams came into a situation where he saw electric motors not being very efficient and did some work toward improving their efficiency. It is unfortunate that people went to "perpetual motion" without understanding the in between. That being, his motor might be more efficient, that is, might lose less in heat, might create motion with less energy, than current electric motors do. Thus he was the subject of more criticsm than deserved, I think.

Comment

• Bro, have a look at this towards the end if you want to learn something. Perhaps you've already seen it but I've put it up again anyway.

https://youtu.be/esUb7Zy5Oio

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
                                Bro, have a look at this towards the end if you want to learn something. Perhaps you've already seen it but I've put it up again anyway.

https://youtu.be/esUb7Zy5Oio
                                Yes I saw this the first time. Thank you. However this is of no interest to me because the max cop is less than one. Unless you were trying to point out something else? 96% is max. Not bad considering that 60% is more normal at all speeds in past units.

And yes I can see why. The angle of delay is added.

Comment

Working...
                                X