No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely, sounds like a big diesel idling away.

https://youtu.be/Az0v79-vG_E

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
      Lovely, sounds like a big diesel idling away.
      My analysis, though in Russian. The system of the upper stage module with a massive rotor-flywheel, according to all the laws of academic physics. You only need to perform a more precise landing of the flywheel on the shaft and balance. The generator block is more of an illusion. But there are options and they have long been known ...

http://rakarskiy.narod.ru/publ/free_...tera/3-1-0-103

Comment

• Comment

• This one needs to be regulated or some refinement but shows how little we know about electricity.

Comment

• Free energy trick

Comment

• True free energy

Comment

• motor gen solar

Comment

• Running 24 hrs

Comment

• Understanding self inductance. Another bunch of blubber which is of no consequence. A vain show of stupidity in my opinion. None of this will help people understand the nature of electricity.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-19-2021, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• Another method of changing the motor brake into an assist with a small pulse. N to N repelling ATDC

Adams was doing the same thing as Thane Heins in the mid 1900's similar to the ReGenXtra Black Box but hey everybody has their circuit.

Comment

• Adams Motor build 800% or 8X COP. This is done by micro-pulsing then collecting it all back ATDC aka After.Top.Dead.Center

Video 1, 2 and 3 proof, not talk, proof, of course you have to know what you are looking at. Let me explain. Build any motor like this and you will be drawing 25w-30watts to get a rotor up to this speed. He is doing it for 25ma X 12vdc = ?????. Nobody builds so they don't understand these videos.

See the coils. Large wire and short coils. What does that even mean? Simple, the motor generator design I am using of Thane Heins can be connected to these circuits to run the motoring side at an extremely low input and at the same time allow the generator side to operate in regenx mode at 100 rpm's as needed.

Many designed can be merged at any time.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-20-2021, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Definite must

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-20-2021, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Poor man's hole boring using a high dollar mill. Drill press not included, still worthless hole saws.

Comment

• I got the power supply,

IMG_20210320_170826.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X