No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very good, you can make different Configuration, I am using the same magnets of the generation, in neutralization, because I started with 6 of large size 2 ", so I did it as a test prior to the coils, to test the concepts, but I have other options that I will experience.

Comment

• Latest info from my buddy on test coil output. Hold onto your socks.

“Core/rotor clearance is 3/16in. +. Sit down now...119 to 122 @2500rpm. Max out at 710 vac and climbing @ 5000rpm. Immediately shut it down and pulled the core. It was hot to touch on the end. It would of heated more at that rpm had I continued. Glue was only dry for an hour so I stopped. I then ran it for a while @ 2500rpm and kept pulling the core. (easy at that rpm, slips in and out) and it only gets warm. It is now running over 20 min. I keep pulling the core and checking and it has not gotten to hot to hold in your hand. It is plenty warm but no discoloring of paint or melting of tape. I`m going to keep it running for a while @2500.

Glue has been dry for hours now + some heat so I should be OK. Voltage has been steady for a while now @122 @2551rpm. I`m gonna run it for a while. I think we may have a winner. I may try and hook up a light bulb as a load later.

Update again: as I am sending this my gen has been running longer than an thing previous, almost an hour and still no heating of the core. Just held it in my hand and squeezed it.”

He is getting as much from a coil as I got from a coil pair. So now we just have to verify we have a source for this that will alllow us to repeat. We know where he got it but THEY purchase from different suppliers, so checking different sources of the same material is necessary.

It’s going to make quite a demo for the conference.
      Last edited by Turion; 03-09-2021, 09:42 PM.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Good advances, good that you are advancing in the improvement of the nucleus, and the generation, just a doubt Mr. Dave, the coil is accelerated, or does it not affect the speed? (neither accelerates nor holds the rotor).

If you can inform us, since the neutralization is an advance in the reduction of motor consumption, and the other element that affects the rotation of the rotor is the coil, retention (conventional), but not the bifilar coil, as is already known, and commented, I ask him, why he does not comment on the response of the coil, or they are just testing for now, the nucleus and the generation.

Always appreciating your commitment to share

I congratulate him again for his project and the last videos that he has shared with us, his machine looks like a whole industrial project, it really amazes us.
        Last edited by alexelectric; 03-10-2021, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• I didn't point this out, and I SHOULD have. He is getting this output with THREE TIMES the distance between his magnets and his cores as I have on my version of the same machine. Now I know that the output of the coil is changed EXPONENTIALLY by a decrease in distance between the two, so I can't wait to try this on my machine. Over the next few days I will be rewinding two of my coils to put this new material in them. It MAY be easier to punch the old cores out. I will also give that a shot. Anyway, the work continues.

Also, he is running his motor with one coil in it at 50 volts DC at TWO amps or 100 watts. If you recall from my video the OLD machine consumed 36 volts at 7 amps to run it with NO coils in it, or 252 watts. That’s 2 and 1/2 times what the new machine is running on. Input going DOWN. Output going UP. What more could you ask for. I’m having a really good week.
          Last edited by Turion; 03-10-2021, 10:10 PM.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Here is a video for quantum and Bye, someone mentioned 7th grade?
            Yeah even a Jr high student is capable of running numbers to calculate watts. First thing everyone is taught, cept Quantum and Bye. Those guys have to have a dyno torque machine. Here in the video even a fool must acknowledge the obvious.

Come on now say it. So much in and much less out. Say it altogether now.
            That wasn't so hard was it? Say it with me, Volts X amps = what???? Huh?

I can't believe I am speaking to an audience on the level of an idiot trying to run a few simple numbers. And still not reaching.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-11-2021, 06:42 AM.

Comment

• My buddy is testing a single coil to see what core material or combination of core materials is the best. He is inputting 50 volts at 2 amps into the motor. That's 100 watts. Now his output is 122 volts at .75 amps since he is only using one coil. That's 91 watts. According to the math in your video, that's 91% efficient. What's special is, he can add a second coil and double the output while the input remains relatively the same. THAT"S where it gets interesting. And that's the advantage of using Tesla style wound coils and magnetic neutralization. His input will hardly change while his output doubles.

Now for his testing, he is not even TRYING to get a "neutral" coil, since a single coil won't affect the amp draw of the motor that much in the grand scheme of things. The drag from adding coils is on a curve and it is the additional coils that absolutely KILL YOU. I have no idea if he is dialing in his magnetic neutralization for each change in core he is experimenting with, but I seriously doubt it. I will have to ask, but at this point it really doesn't matter.

BY the way, if you look at those numbers, 122 volts at .75 amps is 91.5 watts per coil or 183 watts per coil pair which is BELOW the 200 watts per coil pair I have been basing my claims on. But my magnets are closer to the rotor, I may or may not be able to get a bit more from the Tesla coil configuration, which he hasn't adjusted, and probably a bit from magnetic neutralization, so I'm in the ballpark, and I have been basing it on a rotor speed of 2800 RPM and he is testing at 2500, so I think I'll be able to hit my target output. Time will tell. If my coils stay cold like his, I will be EXTREMELY happy with the output he is getting, even though I will be at the low end of the1800- 2000 watts for 400 watt input that I claimed. But that was with the BIG machine. This machine has two less coils, so the planned output was only around 1600-1700 watts. Since it is looking like the input watts he is seeing are 100 watts, and will go up a bit as you add coils and try to neutralize that increase, the input will probably be cut in HALF while maintaining 82% of planned (bigger machine) production output. I will take that from a smaller, more compact, far less expensive unit.

Latest video to document progress. Nothing important and really short. Got cores out of 7 of my coils today. The two ferrite cores won’t budge, so will have to drag out my coil winder tomorrow and wind the wire off of them onto empty bobbins. I have one more core to get the core out of but am debating winding a new coil since the pigtails on that one are not as long as I need them to be. I’ll have to think about that.

https://youtu.be/vOfJh-N0HcA
              Last edited by Turion; 03-12-2021, 06:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                My buddy is testing a single coil to see what core material or combination of core materials is the best. He is inputting 50 volts at 2 amps into the motor. That's 100 watts. Now his output is 122 volts at .75 amps since he is only using one coil. That's 91 watts.

“Core/rotor clearance is 3/16in. +. Sit down now...119 to 122 @2500rpm. Max out at 710 vac and climbing @ 5000rpm.

1600-1700 watts. Since it is looking like the input watts he is seeing are 100 watts, and will go up a bit as you add coils and try to neutralize that increase, the input will probably be cut in HALF while maintaining 82% of planned Got cores out of 7 of my coils today. The two ferrite cores won’t budge, so will have to drag out my coil winder tomorrow
                Excellent report for the large gaps that are often the product of builds that are not made with milling tools or mistakes were made and all of the gaps must be made large. The input is good and the output for 1 coil pair exceeds the 100w input. Very special progress that shows you can build it many ways and still put the science books in the trash bin, where they belong.

I am hopeful that Dave's beauty will be top gun. It is lonely at the top. The conference will be show and tell of a system in honor of John Bedini because of his dreams that started the ball rolling. Dave has the mantle.

Comment

• Greyland's team stopped by on their way from Sacramento to Santa Clara and picked up two of my MY1020 motors. Greyland is going to convert the shaft to 5/8" by putting on a sleeve, so I will have two extra motors in case the sleeve I put on the motor on the generator is a failure. I have some concerns about it, and thought about getting a new motor. In fact, I have a group who want to see this project completed who will purchase me pretty much anything I need. I haven't taken advantage of that yet as I have managed to get it all done on my budget, but sometimes it stretches things out. For instance, I would LOVE to get a different motor, but I have had a hard time finding a DC motor that will handle the same high amperage (27.5 amps) that the Razor scooter motor will handle, will run on 36 volts, and will run at 2800-300 RPM. And I am out of money again until the first of next month. It seems like every time the 1st rolls around my wish list eats up my budget in a day or two.

Quantum,
                  I haven't forgotten your suggestions for motors and test equipment, and I have a list going, but right now I need to save up for wire. There isn't anything I really MUST have at this point, but that may change as I get this running and start looking at what changes I need to make for max output.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                    And I am out of money again until the first of next month. It seems like every time the 1st rolls around my wish list eats up my budget in a day or two.

You would have had an extra $1000 right here in this group but you rejected us all. Too bad for you

Comment

• This group needs to use that money for replicating. The more people who build this the less the chance it will be made to disappear.

Comment

• Just let those azzholes try to disapear me. But I hear what you are saying. Let me tell you about my new corbomite device that gives and equal and opposite destructive reaction if any deep state clown tries to attack our vessels. You ain't never seen a stuck pig squeal so hard in all your life.

Also the triangle was broken not long ago, the deep state monsters are falling like a house of cards at the moment. Literally thousands of invention in the past were extinguished in one way or another by the CCP. The CCP has, up till lately been running America. Our elected leaders sold us out to Chinese bloodline killers for a few bucks.
                        https://rumble.com/veixzz-juan-o-sav...1-17-min..html

The CCP was taken out by special forces last year and they are either dead, cooperating or on the run. It is still best to keep a loaded gun around to protect your family as the USA is in transition. It became very clear about what I am saying when the election lawyers and judges allowed the vote to be stolen.

Even California flipped over for Trump but the CCP along with our elected leaders who sold out rejected due process and installed their man. Their days are numbered and they are in panic mode. Not business as usual. DC is surrounded by military and fencing to handle the problem mostly underground where the largest human trafficking tunnels exist. They told us all in the past that these tunnel were nothing more than an escape route.

Well they didn't get away this time. The FBI is corrupt, the CIA is corrupt, defunded this year and being dismantled. Now that's a fact that you can look up. The DOJ is corrupt. The American Corp. is no more. A new gold backed system is running now parallel to the swift. Enjoy the show.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-12-2021, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• This video is a refresher for older students who forgot power calc's

Comment

• hi Dave how are you I hope you're okay . thanks for the components you sent me to Africa two of this ago. I abandoned the 3 battery system. I am working on another projects. currently I have the solution to run a generator with a small engine at low speed. i want to build a high efficiency generator. so I am your current build. we are all impatient to see the end best regards.

Comment

• In the interest of full disclosure, my buddy says the amp output of the new coil is lower than expected. Won’t know for a few days exactly what that means or what the output actually is. Will let you know. The truth is always the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunlight View Post
                                hi Dave how are you I hope you're okay . thanks for the components you sent me to Africa two of this ago. I abandoned the 3 battery system. I am working on another projects. currently I have the solution to run a generator with a small engine at low speed. i want to build a high efficiency generator. so I am your current build. we are all impatient to see the end best regards.
                                A low speed generator will have more magnets to have good induction

Larger magnets
                                Last edited by alexelectric; 03-13-2021, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X