Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    my friend who built Black Beauty for me

. He tried those ferrite cores and, as I reported, they were a dismal failure.

He tried a steel core, and after 15 minutes he got a blister on his finger

He tried a new core material yesterday and immediately called me.

He was able to run for 30 minutes and the core was still stone cold.

he was outputting 200 volts from a SINGLE COIL, not a coil PAIR.

a very UNEXPECTED core material, and CHEAP.

Way cheaper than the ferrite we bought or the Permalloy

I ordered to test that hasn't arrived yet.
    That really makes me happy enough to cry. I love good endings You guys are my hero's since this is a very important work, dear to my heart. Thanks for sharing, you have lifted me on high. BTW I thought that a core which does not heat up should collect THAT energy in the form of potential. 200v is a great voltage than 140v and all of that heat. Makes good sense. The wire will still handle the same amps.

This is exciting.

Not ferrite?
    not iron?
    not nickel iron?
    I wonder what it could be?
    Last edited by BroMikey; 03-05-2021, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
      Like I said, I understand what your attempting to accomplish and the means by which you keep repeating over and over again. The fact remains there has been no proof shown to support your theory. As well, the 100 year old patent you refer to has born no proof of such a machine. Thus the skepticism.
      USA has had crooked leaders in every walk of life for 70plus years and you expect the truth from these people? Okay, I guess not.

Comment

• Monumental

Originally posted by Turion View Post
        my friend who built Black Beauty for me

. He tried those ferrite cores and, as I reported, they were a dismal failure.

He tried a steel core, and after 15 minutes he got a blister on his finger

He tried a new core material yesterday and immediately called me.

He was able to run for 30 minutes and the core was still stone cold.

he was outputting 200 volts from a SINGLE COIL, not a coil PAIR.

a very UNEXPECTED core material, and CHEAP.

Way cheaper than the ferrite we bought or the Permalloy

I ordered to test that hasn't arrived yet.
        That really makes me happy enough to cry. I love good endings You guys are my hero's since this is a very important work, dear to my heart. Thanks for sharing, you have lifted me on high. BTW I thought that a core which does not heat up should collect THAT energy in the form of potential. 200v is a great voltage than 140v and all of that heat. Makes good sense. The wire will still handle the same amps.

This is exciting.

Not ferrite?
        not iron?
        not nickel iron?
        I wonder what it could be?

Comment

• Yes, it's good news, any heat from eddy currents get radiated away as real photons. We've looked at two types of photon but what of phonons?
          Last edited by Quantum_well; 03-05-2021, 10:41 AM. Reason: Auto spell.

Comment

• Brighten your day.
            https://youtu.be/8alr89f3xRM

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

USA has had crooked leaders in every walk of life for 70plus years and you expect the truth from these people? Okay, I guess not.
              In the very near future there will be 6000 plus patents released that have been suppressed and withheld from the general public under the guise of national security. We have a very bright future ahead.... pun intended...

Comment

• This may or maynot be interesting to some... This is a motor generator I built some years ago using scraps of old projects... It is an air core motor using ceramic magnets out of an old automotive wiper motor, a hoover comutator connected to a delco 10si slip ring as the control. The motor has a DC input which is converted to AC through the commutator and the output is also AC. The black meter on the left is the DC input while the red and green meters show the volts and amps produced by it's actions... I've run a few different loads with it testing it out including a small samsung TV which worked quite well as long as there was a resistive load in parallel to suppress the HV spikes. The spikes although suppressed on the output caused problems with the ability to pick up broadcast signals.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by dragon; 03-05-2021, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• continuar

I see it with interest and I value it, every project teaches us, instructs us, we value results, it allows us to increase our experience.

In projects, it allows us to observe, estimate, measure, and improve them.

It allows us to realize the variables involved, which materials can provide us with better performance.

Projects also allow us to improve them, and continue to experiment with them.

The generation of energy by electromagnetic means, the power of magnets, the collection of that field inducing it in coils, how many projects and investigations continue to achieve better efficiency.

Comment

• My 14 lbs of permalloy wire just arrived. So will start putting sets of coils in the machine in the next day or so. Will have to epoxy in the permalloy core and let that dry before I can test it. Can’t wait to compare output at specific RPM to what my friend is getting with his new core material. He told me he is putting it in ALL his coils because the way he does it is removable. Very cool idea.
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                      My 14 lbs of permalloy wire just arrived. So will start putting sets of coils in the machine in the next day or so. Will have to epoxy in the permalloy core and let that dry before I can test it. Can’t wait to compare output at specific RPM to what my friend is getting with his new core material. He told me he is putting it in ALL his coils because the way he does it is removable. Very cool idea.
                      Totally freaking AMEN moment dude. Your friend running 200v per at 1.7 = 680w theoretical. Can't wait to hear back. That is 680w per pair X 5 so that's a lot of wasted heat collected up in joules.

14lbs? Wow that is a lot of cheddar.

Yes and I would be interested to know if that nickel iron migwire does good also. It is going to be epic. What is that? 5 pair X 680w = 3400watts.

Wow, wouldn't that make it all worth while?
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 03-06-2021, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                        This may or maynot be interesting to some... This is a motor generator I built some years ago using scraps of old projects... It is an air core motor using ceramic magnets out of an old automotive wiper motor, a hoover comutator connected to a delco 10si slip ring as the control. The motor has a DC input which is converted to AC through the commutator and the output is also AC. The black meter on the left is the DC input while the red and green meters show the volts and amps produced by it's actions... I've run a few different loads with it testing it out including a small samsung TV which worked quite well as long as there was a resistive load in parallel to suppress the HV spikes. The spikes although suppressed on the output caused problems with the ability to pick up broadcast signals.
                        I like your experimental setup. Guys like us want to try everything to see where it leads us. Nice work. Oh and a person will learn much working off the bench. You are well equipped to build and test idea's.

Originally posted by dragon View Post

In the very near future there will be 6000 plus patents released that have been suppressed and withheld from the general public under the guise of national security. We have a very bright future ahead.... pun intended...

Yes I know this to be true as well. Get ready for the "I TOLD YA SO MOMENTS" ahead. Our Govt has not represented the American people as long as I have been alive 63 years. The universities with their leaders are criminal organizational structures designed to enslave thru brainwashing.

The people will overcome these lies.
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 03-06-2021, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Totally freaking AMEN moment dude. Your friend running 200v per at 1.7 = 680w theoretical. Can't wait to hear back. That is 680w per pair X 6 so that's a lot of wasted heat collected up in joules.

14lbs? Wow that is a lot of cheddar.

Yes and I would be interested to know if that nickel iron migwire does good also. It is going to be epic. What is that? 6pair X 680w = 4000watts.

Wow, wouldn't that make it all worth while?
                          Not quite those numbers. 200+ volts per coil is 400 volts per coil pair at 1.5-1.7 amps = 600 to 680 watts per pair x FIVE pair of coils on my current machine or between 3,000 and 3400 watts. BUT, I have yet to see this run on my bench so it’s fun to imagine, but I’ve been slapped in the face by reality before.
                          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• N ew coil2.jpg New coil.jpg

I just got a report from my friend. He got 262 volts out of ONE coil at 5,000 RPM.This machine runs whisper quiet at 5,000 RPM instead of rattling crap off the table like the last version. 5,000 RPM x 22 magnets is some pretty high frequency. This core slides into the bobbin, and the two bolts are so it can be adjusted in and out to get it as close as possible to the rotor without smacking into it. Spiders Web coils. LOL
                            Last edited by Turion; 03-06-2021, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• That is a super heat sink idea. Go team. Stone cold hey? I believe it. 262v is an awesome hike so what is that? 262v X 2= 524v X 1.7a =890w x 5 = 4450watts. Nice.

Comment

• The thing to do is keep looking at the cutting edge. The car makers and wind boys are where it's at these days.
                                look at this switched reluctance generator, 92% fl. No magnets,low speed and simple copper.
                                Screenshot_20210306-081448_Drive.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X