No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A comment Mr. Dave, how good that you continue with your generator project and others are replicating it, as well as I also have a simple replica of your project, but very illustrative to reinforce the concepts.

You Mr. Dave, good that you have the economic resources to carry out your experiments, I think that most of the forum do not have enough economic resources to make your replication, a few maybe if they have the way to make prototypes like yours, but not. They will carry out until their project is finished, and so maybe they will build something.

My opinion is, if you are going to give your demonstration at the energy conference, it is good that you do it, but do not leave the economic credits, if you are going to make videos, for your sale of the conference (how good you have been Any way you will share the information), I comment on this, an economic resource is always a support and more if that resource that could achieve something extra, it can serve to finance more projects of you, or of other users that you could help.

Your project Mr. Dave when you show it with the optimal results, it will not be a final product, like any prototype, improvements will be sought and optimized.

As always I say goodbye, thanking your gesture of sharing your experiences
    Last edited by alexelectric; 03-01-2021, 06:01 AM.

Comment

• I won’t have anything to do with videos that are made at the conference if there are any. That’s Aaron’s deal and it helps keep this forum up and running.

When the conference is over I will be happy to share video of the machine running showing inputs and outputs. The new machine has 10 coils instead of 12, so will not output as much, but it will still make the point.

https://youtu.be/yea8XqIoZ88

Last edited by Turion; 03-01-2021, 07:18 AM.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Poor old Bro shot himself in the foot with that last video he showed, You couldn't have a much more convincing demonstration of a magnetic brake if you tried.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddy_current_brake

Comment

• It should be remembered that the multiple-wire generator coil has a delay in the circulation of the current, it is not like the conventional coil, in addition to that its duty cycle of the bifilar coil, is very different, and has other characteristics, much has already been described. its operation, and why it is different, and why it has different effects compared to a conventional coil, the conventional coil has that magnetic braking, the multi-wire coil does not have that braking under certain operating conditions
          Last edited by alexelectric; 03-01-2021, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• You don't have to be much of a genius Alex to hear how the strain is taken off the prime mover when the circuit is completed. I will agree I could be wrong for the reason I haven't heard it run with the coil completely removed.

Comment

• All regular coils passing a magnet set to collect magnetic flux, changing into electricity always slows down the rotor if not dogging it down hundreds of rpm' s in some cases. 10watts in and 7 watts out.

The new coils offer the same or more output with no drag to the rotor. 0 watts in and infinite watts out.

In neither case have I added in the energy need to start the process. After idling the rotor energy inputs are achieved
              conventional generators need the idling input plus another 130% of the delivered power to the load. So let's say the static (no load condition) idling of the rotor costs 180watts. This is a free wheeling number. Now the utility throws the switch. 50 watts are produced but to get this output, the input had to be increase by another 65-75 watts during these tests.

Efficiency = 180w + 70w = 250w
              50 divided by 250 = .2 or 20% efficiency

Next we repeat by adding another 50w load.

Efficiency = 180w + 140w = 320w
              100 divided by 320 = .31 or 31% efficiency

As we repeat by adding another 50 watt load the efficiency continues to rise all of the way up to a max 90% once we reach a several thousand watt loaded condition. This is generator technology for the past 190 years.

If you do this same calculation with the new generator, which is totally different structurally we find and infinite relationship. Since no drag is offered when loads are added, the system quickly exceeds the idling rotor input.
              Science today tells us that this is impossible.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-01-2021, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Academic science and engineering is based on solid data. Braking while the generator is running generates a magnetic blocking torque (electromagnetic torque of the generator). to rotate the generator, a torque is required equal to the electromagnetic torque of the generator (for compensation) and also to rotate at a given speed. Therefore, conditionally (2T) drive + (-T) generator.

Either find low-cost energy to create the upward torque of the drive force, Or create a generator where the electromagnetic moment of the generator goes to zero.

Comment

• Well, at least you got that bit right!
                  Science today tells us that this is impossible.

Comment

• And man will NEVER fly.
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Remember UFO?
                      Screenshot_20210301-212917_Photos.jpg
                      ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                        Academic science and engineering is based on solid data. Braking while the generator is running generates a magnetic blocking torque
                        Which is an absolute lie and excuse of false teaching. Willingly refusing to complete the picture for 100 years. Robbers and lying dogs at the helm. There is not excuse. Science has had the hard data and refuses to enter it.

The military has and has created anti-gravity ships for decades. Science is a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Which is an absolute lie and excuse of false teaching. Willingly refusing to complete the picture for 100 years. Robbers and lying dogs at the helm. There is not excuse. Science has had the hard data and refuses to enter it.

The military has and has created anti-gravity ships for decades. Science is a lie.
                          Science is different:
                          Academic science - creates generators with "crazy" braking torque for alternating current, as well as generators in which the electromagnetic moment on the shaft tends to zero. It doesn't matter where it was made Russia, USA, Australia, Germany, etc.
                          Engineering science, represented by Nikola Tesla, created an electromagnetic mechanical converter with an efficiency higher than unity (late 19th century) or, represented by the Spanish engineer Clemente Figuera, a static electromagnetic converter with an efficiency higher than unity (early 20th century). ... ... Everything that these two geniuses used is in the textbooks of academic physics. At the same time, all the same principle by which electric generators work at power plants today.
                          This principle was repeated many times in a converter with an efficiency greater than unity in the 40s in Germany and in the USA in 1975 in the device of Robert Alexander. There is no other way out.
                          But, unfortunately, this principle of construction is not promoted by general education and media science (and this is so), since this science is an element of the consumer market system.
                          For example, modern engineers do not even try to repeat the simple model of the motor-generator of the Austrian Karl Luttmer (1986), trusting Google's sermons about the rejection of the patent.

https://patents.google.com/patent/AU...q=AU53890%2f86
                          https://overunity.com/18075/self-pow...topicseen/#new

Comment

• You can pay attention or not, as you like. In this video I want people to listen to the equipment, how the sounds change and most importantly how little noise is produced. For efficiency the designer has gone for low rpm, this does have a drawback in as far as there's a lot of copper used.

https://youtu.be/SSKSKbq_yLA

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
                              You can pay attention or not, as you like. In this video I want people to listen to the equipment, how the sounds change and most importantly how little noise is produced. For efficiency the designer has gone for low rpm, this does have a drawback in as far as there's a lot of copper used.

https://youtu.be/SSKSKbq_yLA
                              2 conventional cores and coil sets and then you take credit for how quiet this device is. Don't tell me how it is better, I need cop. Worthless crap.

Comment

• What about all that junk Thane Heins surrounds himself with? Its all part of a plot to confuse.
                                Noise and sparks are all watts down the drain, as for kinetic energy, your guess is as good as mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X