• Show
Clear All

• I would. As I believe Dave by watching for years him struggling

Comment

• Originally posted by ron48 View Post
      I would. As I believe Dave by watching for years him struggling
      Amen, a true friend

Comment

• What else can be said, Mr. Dave informs us and shares all his progress, and it is good that he achieves his demonstration at the conference, and he tells us that after that he will share with us more, which is to work and contribute.
        For me, Mr. Dave will achieve more, goals, more in the personal improvement and satisfaction of him, thanks for sharing

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
          and he tells us that after that he will share with us more, which is to work and contribute.
          For me, Mr. Dave will achieve more
          Dave is worth the money. I will give him money. If you can give $100 bucks is fine.
          What about it Dave? Did you go to bed?

Comment

• Guys, I sincerely appreciate the offer, but I am fine financially. I would never ask for money for this, and I would rather folks spend their money to replicate. It only takes two or three coils to get COP>1, and I would LOVE to see a bunch of people get to that point. I'll get there. In a couple weeks the house is going up for sale and that will make all the difference in the world. If I would quit responding to Bistander and just work on the house, it would be done by now. He has wasted months of my time. My fault though. Shouldn't listen to him yammer.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Hi Dave you are a good man.if I lived in America I would be over your place helping out with coils etc and your house. But I am in Australia on disability. But I believe in you after following all these years. You have my utmost respect. Just remember there are a lot like me following.
              Ron and yes that is my real name

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                Guys, I sincerely appreciate the offer, but I am fine financially. I would never ask for money for this,
                What is your paypal name? You will get help. What is it dbowling or dave b or dave something, I can give. Let us replace the $10 You gave to help others, remember how you felt? Now you cut us off? You ain't to big to get help r ya?
                Last edited by BroMikey; 02-28-2021, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

What is your paypal name? You will get help. What is it dbowling or dave b or dave something, I can give. Let us replace the $10 You gave to help others, remember how you felt? Now you cut us off? You ain't to big to get help r ya?
                  I can't find the paypal Dave Bowling link I use to have. What about it Dave? Bye can stuff it for now.

This is how you treat your investors? Single handed Dave. Everything free. Free energy, free money for all.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 02-28-2021, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• I''l tell you who will take the money for Dave and it will get to him. Aaron will do it. Or someone can set up a GO FUND AARON page.

Comment

• I have already purchased everything I need unless I need additional , new or different core material (like nanocrystaline material) or wire. And I believe I even have some wire in the shed, so I am set. Pick someone else and fund them building a replication. The more people who replicate this the better the chances of it getting out there. The guy who built my machine for me is currently testing different core materials. So is Greyland on the machine he has. This is going forward despite the negative garbage on this forum.
                      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• I guess not. You are the celebrity and will single handedly save the world. I understand now Go Dave. Send me your paypal info. Better buy a 4 wheel drive truck to climb the mountains on the way to the conference. Atleast let some of us buy gasoline or cover traveling expenses. I guess you are to rich. Okay dave thx, I'll buy a better mill instead.

If not himself then he has naught
                        Not to say the things that he truly feels
                        And not the words of someone who kneels
                        Let the record shows I took all the blows and did it my way

Beautiful. One of my old favorites
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 02-28-2021, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• bistander has called me a “con man” and now I’m supposed to start accepting money from people? I won’t give him that satisfaction.

I’m not trying to do this all on my own for the glory. There are four of these machines in operation now. And there will be more. This is not the only forum I share stuff on and others are building and contributing.

This is getting posted elsewhere, so I will share it here also:

As for gettin the effect where the coil neither speeds up nor slows down the prime mover when it is put under load, there is a whole list of variables you can change to affect that.

1. Core material, because every core material accepts and releases magnetic flux at a different rate. How fast the core material absorbs the flux is critical because it must absorb a specific amount before the wires wrapped around it begin to generate electricity. Every material accepts at a certain rate and NO faster. Outrun that rate and you outrun Lenz.

2. Mass of core material extended out the back of the coil, because flux equalizes in the material and you have to reach a certain threshold of concentration until the lenz reaction occurs.

3. Longer wire, because the electricity generated equalizes in the wire and you have to have a certain threshold of concentration to flip the polarity of the core so that it repels the approaching magnet (Lenz). Explanation: As a N magnet approaches the core it is turning that end if the core into an S pole to which it is attracted. Push any magnet toward a piece of iron and it is attracted to it and will eventually magnetize it slightly if left there long enough. If it was turning it into an N pole it would NOT be attracted to it. So the approaching rotor magnet is creating an S pole on the end of the core, but as electricity builds up in the wires because of flux accumulation in the core, those wires suddenly reach a point where they turn that end of the magnet into a N magnet that would repel the approaching N magnet, which is the Lenz reaction. The fact that these different things must take place before Lenz occurs is what allows you to engineer around Lenz.

4. Wires in parallel connected in series create capacitance in the wires which accomplishes the same thing as longer wires. Gives you the same result as longer wires with LESS wire

5. Speed of the rotor. If a magnet gets from point A where it begins to produce flux in the core material to point B where it is aligned with the core quick enough, all the steps that must occur do not have time to take place. You “outrun” Lenz.

6. Add a capacitor in parallel with the coil. Same as adding length to the wire or winding wires in parallel and connecting them in series. Finding the RIGHT capacitor for the core material you are using, the length of wire you have and the RPM of your rotor can be tricky and very time consuming but once you HAVE it, it is the simplest solution there is because it works with ANY coil no matter the number of wires or their length. It is the ultimate solution to Lenz.

I think this is information EVERYONE should have and understand. It allows us to build motors with NO back EMF and generators with NO Lenz

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                            bistander has called me a “con man&#8221.

6. Add a capacitor in parallel with the coil. Same as adding length to the wire or winding wires in parallel and connecting them in series. Finding the RIGHT capacitor for the core material you are using, the length of wire you have and the RPM of your rotor can be tricky and very time consuming but once you HAVE it, it is the simplest solution there is because it works with ANY coil no matter the number of wires or their length. It is the ultimate solution to Lenz.

Who cares what BYE says? He is a weasel. Also I saw guys adding tiny caps to each row of winding and then matching each row with the next row so every row is the same That is in the Tesla patents

Like a weasel BYE tries to kill his prey and suck out the brains

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-28-2021, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Every lone ranger and his brothers been getting speed up since before 2010

Comment

• ALL these frauds and con men. bi is going to lose his mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X